Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 93. (Read 129429 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
September 10, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

All the Johnnie Walker Labels.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 06:54:47 PM
i want to buy this car with bitcoin !!!  Cool

good wishes.
I hope your wish can be realized in the future.
because I also want to buy with bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 10, 2015, 05:54:44 PM
i want to buy this car with bitcoin !!!  Cool

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 10, 2015, 05:32:06 PM
tickets to any kind of transport all around the world

Yeah, it would be great if we can buy the transport ticket with bitcoin but this is not possible now and not even in closer time. To purchase such tickets, Bitcoins needs to be approved and regulated by government, it has to be accepted universally as a mode of payment. Many countries are still not in favor of Bitcoins. But I would use bitcoins for online shopping only.

If you really stuck there then it is a solution but indirect by having a bitcoin debit card and purchase ticked will be easily.

yeah but people are not familiar with the use of bitcoin debit cards and i dont think that using a debit card is a good idea that too for bitcoin. Hope so one day entire world is using bitcoins instead of traditional physical currency. It would be great if we can pay our daily requirements like grocery and other bills  via bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 10, 2015, 03:22:15 PM
I want to buy donuts with Bitcoin. Glazed ones are my favorite... Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 03:11:52 PM
I wish I could buy groceries with bitcoin, that would be great cuz I frequently go to grocery stores.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 10, 2015, 02:46:45 PM
there could be more food restaurants around that would accept bitcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 10, 2015, 02:45:21 PM

Yeah, it would be great if we can buy the transport ticket with bitcoin but this is not possible now and not even in closer time. To purchase such tickets, Bitcoins needs to be approved and regulated by government, it has to be accepted universally as a mode of payment. Many countries are still not in favor of Bitcoins. But I would use bitcoins for online shopping only.

If you really stuck there then it is a solution but indirect by having a bitcoin debit card and purchase ticked will be easily.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 10, 2015, 02:22:02 PM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 10, 2015, 09:08:34 AM
legendary
September 10, 2015, 09:03:47 AM
Today i can use my bitcoin debit card to pay for almost anything really (where cards are accepted ofcourse) , so the next goal would be to for me to be able to pay directly from my wallet for those purchases. Paying for stuff from ebay would also be a nice add-on.

eBay will probably be the last company in the world that accept Bitcoin payments directly. They are heavily related to Paypal. Paypal's biggest rival is Bitcoin of course.
We can say that other marketplaces have bigger chance to accept Bitcoin payments before eBay.

This makes me wonder if Amazon would accept Bitcoin in the near future....it could be. Only time will tell  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
September 09, 2015, 09:17:41 PM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

I wish I can buy/pay for my monthly car amortization and monthly insurance premiums. This way I don't need to exchange my coins to fiat and loose some coins because of the fees.
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
September 09, 2015, 04:33:42 PM
Today i can use my bitcoin debit card to pay for almost anything really (where cards are accepted ofcourse) , so the next goal would be to for me to be able to pay directly from my wallet for those purchases. Paying for stuff from ebay would also be a nice add-on.

eBay will probably be the last company in the world that accept Bitcoin payments directly. They are heavily related to Paypal. Paypal's biggest rival is Bitcoin of course.
We can say that other marketplaces have bigger chance to accept Bitcoin payments before eBay.
Activity: 624
September 09, 2015, 04:30:17 PM
Today i can use my bitcoin debit card to pay for almost anything really (where cards are accepted ofcourse) , so the next goal would be to for me
to be able to pay directly from my wallet for those purchases. Paying for stuff from ebay would also be a nice add-on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
September 09, 2015, 02:50:58 PM
I'd also wish I could spend my Bitcoins at Google Play Store or the App Store. Wouldn't it be cool to buy apps with your BTC?  Roll Eyes

I think the bitcoin can be spent in a better way, but if you want that sure it would be good.

I would specifically want an investment method to multiply them until I own half of the bitcoin supply, that would be a better purchase.
Activity: 533
September 09, 2015, 08:07:43 AM
I'd also wish I could spend my Bitcoins at Google Play Store or the App Store. Wouldn't it be cool to buy apps with your BTC?  Roll Eyes

If you are getting applications for free than why you want to spend your valuable bitcoins for those applications? And if you want to buy paid applications than I would suggest you to go for some alternative application which can serve the purpose, if you want to buy something by using bitcoins than you should go for something valuable and which would last forever with you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 08, 2015, 09:41:40 AM
if i could buy my everyday coffee with bitcoin, that would an amazing day. although this would be kinda risky for the store, cuz of the confirmation times and such.

http://bitbrew.net
Activity: 756
September 07, 2015, 09:05:10 PM
if i could buy my everyday coffee with bitcoin, that would an amazing day. although this would be kinda risky for the store, cuz of the confirmation times and such.
legendary
September 07, 2015, 08:44:39 PM
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 07, 2015, 06:30:54 PM
In theory, you can already buy everything with bitcoin...
Anyway, it doesn't matter what I can buy with it, mass adoption, thats what we're waiting for...

In theory yes, but I’m pretty sure that when buying with bitcoin I want to buy with bitcoin directly and not to have to change my btc to fiat first, this is a matter of principle and fees.
Pages:
Jump to: