Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 97. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 04, 2015, 11:29:43 PM
I wish I could use my Bitcoin on my local minimarket, that would be very great Cheesy
HELL YES, that would be the best thing ever. the feeling that bitcoin has spread to pretty much all the services in life.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 04, 2015, 11:20:33 PM
I'll go to my biggest dream , to have my dream house. I wish I could by it with bitcoin someday.
Activity: 616
September 04, 2015, 11:04:40 PM
I would like to buy/purchase my dream home with Bitcoin.  But it is long way to go.  Any tips can appreciate very much here to my dream come true: https://tadakaluri.bitcoinwallet.com/
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
September 04, 2015, 10:00:02 PM
Would be good if I could pay for online flower shop services with BTC.

Yes this one would make a lot of sense; you would order flowers online and pay with BTC in one single transaction...  Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
September 04, 2015, 09:19:43 PM
Would be good if I could pay for online flower shop services with BTC.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2015, 08:42:10 PM
we can buy books(not recommended) , servers,domains,food,gas ,services, goods,other currencys,altcoins,transports,phones,lappys,desktops..and a lot lot more things some are too cheap and some are not but we can buy them Smiley anyways you can also make the list bigger by adding more things ..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 04, 2015, 07:42:46 PM
everything all i could wanted. starting my new journey to become bitcoinaire
Activity: 714
September 04, 2015, 07:41:22 PM
World peace

Yes. If every body uses bitcoin, there will not be currency war.

Currency war? Today's wars are fought for territory control over expendable resources, monetary issues are only a result Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 04, 2015, 07:37:01 PM
Everything in this whole world which we can buy with money. that's it
That's all I need too  Grin
Activity: 406
September 04, 2015, 07:34:05 PM
World peace

Yes. If every body uses bitcoin, there will not be currency war.
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
I wish I could buy pretty much everything at acceptable prices.
Currently buying stuff with btc requires converting to fiat, and you don't want to pass though the fiat banks and payment processors
with unreasonable fees. Holding is the best option. In the future, I hope we'll reach a consensus on the blocksize debate and allow
the bitcoin ecosystem scale up to a multi million active userbase. That will be a turning point, and major market companies will have
to accept bitcoin as not doing so will have devastating economic consequences for them.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I wish I could buy Digital PC Games like Steam, Origin, etc, directly with Bitcoin.
And also, I wish I could buy some food that will be delivered to my house.
Activity: 742

all of the wishes that i wish i could buy with bitcoin are :
- buy some clothes with bitcoin through my smartphone
- buy some food
- buy anything in local market

so far i just used bitcoin for purchased some online stuff,i wish i could bought them

if you could convince someone with enough coin you could probably try bitreserve, then there's no risk of loss in fiat, but you could lose the potential gained value in BTC. 

Depending on your country there's either a healthy selection or a sparse one, look at gyft to weigh in your options.  I think Kmart, Target, and Burlington Coat Factory all can hook you up with shoes on the spot where you could buy the card w/ bitcoin and spend it there on the shoes.  Food is more tricky.  I'd rather keep a bit of cash on hand and shop at cheaper stores as the others listed are notoriously expensive.  Local market where emphasis on selling it back out to fiat at market rate easily (like with a mycelium local trader adapter would be nice)  - Not really necessary.  Only takes the app to sell.  If you want to hedge against volatility, bit reserve allows you to hold it as a currency or speculate with other currencies (as a verified member [aml/kyc] of course).

Actually i've been convinenced the people especially the online store or offline in my country to accepted bitcoin as a payment,i emailed them and then they said that bitcoin is to risky,tricky,they dont understand how to use it etc,yeah its hard for me and for the comunity in in my country to indruduced the bitcoin,but we keep and just trying our best to make it bitcoin more popullar.
so far there are a few merchant that accepted bitcoin as a payment and they're used a platform its caled "bitbayar" its look like bitreserve (if iam not wrong),but not at all things that i really want to buy
 on their site,but its such a good thing for us and comunity.
And buy some food unfortunately is not available in my area i mean its like a cafe or restaurant that accepted bitcoin ( i saw a video purchased a coffe with bitcoin through on smartphone,i think that was awesome) who knows maybe 5 years latter thats gonna be happen
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

- buy some food

so far i just used bitcoin for purchased some online stuff,i wish i could bought them

if you could convince someone with enough coin you could probably try bitreserve, then there's no risk of loss in fiat, but you could lose the potential gained value in BTC. 

Depending on your country there's either a healthy selection or a sparse one, look at gyft to weigh in your options.  I think Kmart, Target, and Burlington Coat Factory all can hook you up with shoes on the spot where you could buy the card w/ bitcoin and spend it there on the shoes.  Food is more tricky.  I'd rather keep a bit of cash on hand and shop at cheaper stores as the others listed are notoriously expensive.  Local market where emphasis on selling it back out to fiat at market rate easily (like with a mycelium local trader adapter would be nice)  - Not really necessary.  Only takes the app to sell.  If you want to hedge against volatility, bit reserve allows you to hold it as a currency or speculate with other currencies (as a verified member [aml/kyc] of course).
Activity: 742
- buy some food

Activity: 14
Clothes and shoes
locally of course.
and also I will buy video games for my PC and will make a balance of my phone!!!!!
Activity: 126
Too many to mention.

Haha, greedy Tongue
Activity: 616
Everything in this whole world which we can buy with money. that's it
Activity: 18
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

Buy everything.  Grin
Activity: 182
A new (and decent one) DSLR Camera, i've hooked with photography since 2 years ago and i think i need an upgrade from my Mirrorless camera (Panasonic Lumix GF-1). Maybe a Nikon would do the job haha Grin
Pages:
Jump to: