Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 94. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 07, 2015, 07:31:05 AM
I think we can.buy anything with bitcoin till this digital points have a specific value.even we can get hier some skillfull users or can offer some servics instead we can take whatever we can with a faint currency
that's true mate...we can buy whatever we want till this bitcoin thing is valuable in our economy and to all the humans who are using it in their daily life even I am a addicted user of this system
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 07, 2015, 07:03:08 AM
I think we can.buy anything with bitcoin till this digital points have a specific value.even we can get hier some skillfull users or can offer some servics instead we can take whatever we can with a faint currency
Activity: 259
September 07, 2015, 06:47:25 AM
In theory, you can already buy everything with bitcoin...
Anyway, it doesn't matter what I can buy with it, mass adoption, thats what we're waiting for...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 07, 2015, 02:43:56 AM
I'm not sure if anyone said this already but I'd like to be able to purchase apps/music and movies anything offered in the Google Playstore would be nice. Also, being able to pay my netflix subscription on a monthly basis would be real nice too.

I like this idea! It will be great if that will happen. I download a lot of playstore but only the free ones because i only have bitcoins.i
I also like buying in-game items with bitcoins( eg. COC)
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
September 07, 2015, 01:13:57 AM
i just wish i could buy some softdrink cigarette using bitcoin
in the small store near in our house..
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen
September 06, 2015, 11:06:54 PM
Gasoline.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
September 06, 2015, 10:10:46 PM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

Bonds.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 06, 2015, 09:32:27 PM
I'm not sure if anyone said this already but I'd like to be able to purchase apps/music and movies anything offered in the Google Playstore would be nice. Also, being able to pay my netflix subscription on a monthly basis would be real nice too.

Thats gonna be awesome, if we could purchase everything on google playstore or even netflix
i just wondering why google still not accepted bitcoin?
it would be cool,if they accepted bitcoin as payment
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
September 06, 2015, 09:22:06 PM

I think it would be cool to have a decentralized equivalent of Google Playstore for Bitcoin only rather than waiting for Google to start accepting payments, it would probably be the best solution. Creating alternatives of what is already there but with Bitcoin in mind so we don't have to wait for them to make a move.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 06, 2015, 05:43:17 PM
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
September 06, 2015, 05:34:03 PM
I wish to buy a car lol, ordering it online and see next morning to my door lol, maybe it will be possible in next few years

It's possible in Bitpremier and some car stores that implemented Bitpay to their system. I don't know which country you are from but it's possible to buy a car in the US. There are a few cars in Goods section in this forum, too.

If that is true i will research now, didn't know that these kind of websites exists.

Try www.bitpremier.com
They have other luxury things besides cars. You can buy jewellery, antics, art, house/villa, yacht etc.
They have a lot of options but I think most of the sellers live in the US.
Activity: 504
September 06, 2015, 04:37:26 PM
I wish I could buy all things with bitcoin mainly in supermarkets

I think it can be done as the new bitcoin debits card allow these, check coinocard for more information. Also bit-x debit card and many others.
Activity: 414
September 06, 2015, 04:06:11 PM
I wish I could buy all things with bitcoin mainly in supermarkets
Activity: 252
September 06, 2015, 01:27:44 PM
I want to be able to buy daily needs and also the payment of hospital or other health matters
September 06, 2015, 12:58:20 PM
I wish to buy a car lol, ordering it online and see next morning to my door lol, maybe it will be possible in next few years

It's possible in Bitpremier and some car stores that implemented Bitpay to their system. I don't know which country you are from but it's possible to buy a car in the US. There are a few cars in Goods section in this forum, too.

If that is true i will research now, didn't know that these kind of websites exists.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 06, 2015, 12:53:18 PM
What I would like to buy with BTC? All of the things that I can buy already with fiat currency and also I would like to have the ease of access to bitcoin as I have with fiat(ATM, etc).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 06, 2015, 12:30:07 PM
A rice paddy in Vietnam filled with chocolate pudding.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 06, 2015, 10:57:35 AM
Food, especially in my region.. It would really cool to pay with BTC  Cool

Yes that would be nice, but since usually people think of bitcoin as money won not earned.

They would spend it like madman. Even if bitcoin is already a currency, which it is, people dont realize that subconsciously (not even me), so they will go in a shopping spree and spend all their money, which will be good for the economy, but bad for them.
Then, don't allow women to know about bitcoin, they ruined everything  Grin
September 06, 2015, 07:09:28 AM
I wish i could by electonic stuffs with bitcoin and a big house or villa Grin. Wanna buy a sport car too with bitcoin Cool. I hope in one day i could use bitcoin like credit card and debit card.

I think you can buy electronic stuff indirectly with bitcoin. I wish also to buy a car with bitcoin is just unimaginable.
Activity: 434
September 06, 2015, 07:03:31 AM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

I wish i could buy with btc is buy my family a good house for all my family, and also for paying my college and my sister school and college also. and also for opening a bussines like coffee shop, internet cafe, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: