Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 98. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 253
World peace
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
interesting topic.
i personally would like to see an stable price first of all, then be able to spend my bitcoins.
but until that day i would very much like to be able to purchase games and other stuff from stem directly. i mean steam itself starts accepting bitcoin as one of their payment methods so i don't have to go through a third party and have no stress whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
i wish to buy recharging my phone from bitcoin,buy many things like belt,watch,pendrive and much more from onlline by using or spending btc.
you can also buy various things from onlline market and enjoy your daily shopping from BTC.

You can buy most things online at Amazon or Ebay with bitcoins.

As for an apartment...try 9flats.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i wish to buy recharging my phone from bitcoin,buy many things like belt,watch,pendrive and much more from onlline by using or spending btc.
you can also buy various things from onlline market and enjoy your daily shopping from BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
I heard a news once about some real estate company in new york is accepting bitcoin. It would be really cool if I can buy my first apartment with bitcoin. A long long long way to go...
Yeah that would be a very interesting and also very much useful feature for the Bitcoin users...
i hope what you are saying is based on facts.
Activity: 42
I heard a news once about some real estate company in new york is accepting bitcoin. It would be really cool if I can buy my first apartment with bitcoin. A long long long way to go...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Most of the people who use bitcoins now would be very hppy to buy all those things which are prohibited or illegal such as drugs ,some medicines,weapons ...etc
but it would be very successful move if bitcoins are introduced in forex..
Activity: 54
February 08, 2015, 11:21:17 AM
I don't have any need to use Bitcoin to make purchases. I think this is the problem with the currency right now.

I only make trades with Bitcoin to try and make more Fiat currency.
Activity: 21
February 08, 2015, 09:13:17 AM
My wish for bitcoin is to be able to buy anything I want with it. Unfortunately there's not much I want to buy with  currently but I'm not that fussed as I'll just hold it for a while and hopefully I can buy more with it in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 08, 2015, 09:03:12 AM
I couldnt buy food related things with BTC because there is no shop here who accept BTC as payment method, Only the one thing that i can do is Buy fiat money with btc and then buy these things
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
February 08, 2015, 09:00:52 AM
just games in steam
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
February 07, 2015, 10:00:40 AM
Ermm... a Bitcoin Rubix Cube. Why? Because by then, bitcoin would be so wholly adopted that, well, we'd have Bitcoin Rubix Cubes. Which means you can buy pretty much anything with bitcoins by then. Well actually, i wouldn't mind having a bitcoin service to buy daily necessities like food, drinks, groceries, tinned food etc. Perhaps even a fast food service which accepts bitcoin? That would make service much much more enjoyable instead of queues.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 07, 2015, 03:38:56 AM
Would like to be able to buy anything instantly with bitcoin .
Well nothing priced high as they usually require large amounts, but being able to use it to buy day to day things quickly would be a good thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 06, 2015, 08:21:14 PM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

I would like to buy my future car and home with bitcoin. That is, when the value goes up enough.
We'll need like 100 for that I think.. i have the same dream :_;_
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2015, 06:48:02 PM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

I would like to buy my future car and home with bitcoin. That is, when the value goes up enough.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
February 06, 2015, 04:41:49 PM
I would like to buy gasoline for my car. This will be very helpfull.
It would be very good to pay for hotel or vacation spendings as well.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
February 06, 2015, 04:02:35 PM
I wish i could buy things from local shops, shopping centers, paying in coffe shops and to pay my rent and bills with Bitcoin lol.
Depending on where you live, rent and bills can be paid with bitcoin though:
https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/
There is also quite a few coffee shops here that accept bitcoin.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately at place where I live we have only one BTM machine in one coffe shop and two coffe shops which accept Bitcoin. That is lot more than before few months lol and as Croatia is very touristic country i hope we will proceed with better addoption cause that would be great marketing for both Croatia and Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2015, 01:37:49 PM
I wish i could buy things from local shops, shopping centers, paying in coffe shops and to pay my rent and bills with Bitcoin lol.

Yeah..I checked it out..but there is nothing close to my current location.! Hopefully the list will grow soon..n I find some coffee shop close to my location.! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
February 05, 2015, 11:41:09 AM
Activity: 45
February 05, 2015, 11:08:22 AM
I would like to be able to buy gasoline in large quantities in advance while the price is low, with a Bitcoin debt card of some kind.

The use that card as credit on gas I bought cheaply in advance, just like the airline do.
Pages:
Jump to: