Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future hold? - page 2. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
what happens now is that many big investors sell their coins for more important things so that the impact is very bad for every altcoin that is circulating in the market, all we have to do is keep working with patience.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
I agree with the above, the best now is storage.Just move away from the market and wait for all these fractures.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 16, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

blockchain is the greatest invention of the current era and cryptocurrencies are one of the product of blockchain technology.  it's just a matter of time where companies and government will adapt into blockchains, and people begin using it on daily basis.  just hold bitcoin and you will have the reward in the near future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
I still hold most of my coins. Every day my account goes down. But I have faith in the future further. Hope to succeed.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
Well doing hold is a good thing especially when you have a lot of patient and also the crypto is getting bigger do whenever all of the it is a trend you can be rich especially when holding a coin that has a future
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
In the future, the number of coins will be greater, and the price of altcoins will soar and will cost a lot!
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

You should keep the top 10 CMC coin and trade the altcoin under the top 10 or participate in ICO projects for profit, I think that's the best way in the market at the moment.
Activity: 223
August 16, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
It seems to me that the times of the holders are over. Holding can be attributed to bitcoin, but not to altcoins that are very volatile and need to be constantly exchanged for more promising coins.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I hope its not going to be bloody this year. many altcoins are going down.No one knows for sure what the future of cryptocurrency.the best thing to do right now is to remain calm and be patient. .
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
No one knows for sure what the future of cryptocurrency has for all of us. But one thing is certain, that now that we are here, it is going to be a great ride. Not one without hurdles anyways, but it is going to be worth it at the end. We just have to be more patient and more believing of the system. I think we have good things waiting ahead of us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 09:53:10 AM
The future is always bright with cryptocurrency investment. All that is expected from us is to remain calm and be patient. Cryptocurrency will tell you it own future just hold on to your tokens.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
Holding id the safer way to make money.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
Market is so volatile.You can't predict anything about market.
Activity: 80
August 13, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
Holding is the most secure and reliable way.
Activity: 840
August 13, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
You need to have a strategy for the investments. You can't nip it in the bud here. The market doesn't run on a hunch but on tactics and strategies. HODL is important for long run investments. See what the experts are doing for better guidance.   
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 09, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
Holding will save your money with the lowest risk that's why I like holding most of all. This way is very reliable and you will get a good income from this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
August 08, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

I advise you to read the pages on this forum for 2014-2015, at that time people thought the same thing. That Bitcoin will never grow so much and only decline will be. But you have to understand that people who have millions of dollars are not just buying cheap crypto currency now, they know that in the future they will be able to sell it much more expensively.
Activity: 153
August 08, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
future will be good if we are holding it for a long term because some of us here is selling their altcoins instead of holding it thats why the price is not gojng stronger snd pump in market.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
There is no way for anyone to tell what the future holds. It is hard already to try to predict where the price will be the next week not to talk of far off into the future. All I know is that as long as there are people in the crypto market and as long as there are people using the coins then the coins will always have value for years to come, we just have to be patient.
A very difficult situation on the market now and therefore predict the behavior of the market is almost unrealistic. More than half a year  the fall  is lasting   and I think this is not the end and bitcoin can fall to $ 5000.
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
With the rapid development of technology, the technological content of cryptocurrency is also constantly improving, so I believe the prospects will be better. All I have to do is wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: