Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future hold? - page 5. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:32:30 PM
I am optimistic that there is a great future ahead for cryptocurrency and I believe that it would be good for an investment intended for long term period. Market is volatile as we all know but definitely people should always be updated from time time with regards to the market movement so as to be aware and make immediate decision when there is a need concerning with the status of your investment. Moreover, before making any investment, you should have to study carefully for the alts that you need to invest and not just follow on your instinct without any validation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

There is nothing to worry about the future of crypto because the future of crypto is bright and great, to me continuous holding of altcoins does not guarantee increase in price but the market activities of the coin is what causes price changes. Price is a function of demand and supply, if there an increase demand of a product without a corresponding increase in supply the price of that product will soar and vise versa.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
Hold on to your financial freedom. Do not put all your capital into cryptocurrency. You must be willing to lose that investment and wait for future opportunities.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
I think all need to be patient. Crypto market is very big now. So don’t lose hope. Wait for the right time.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
Rising and falling price is the common scenario in crypto world. So don’t panic. Hold your coins and hopefully you will be benefitted.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
It really important to know when to sell the coins. Because cryptocurrency is volatile so it's better to catch up with the perfect time to maximize the profit.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 09:01:22 PM
If you have a good strategy in your mind then holding can be very good for you. But it will need lots of passion and dedication for getting desired success.
Activity: 83
August 04, 2018, 08:43:12 PM
To have a great future in crypto world we should know when to hold and when to sell. I think holding is a good strategy but not always. Sometimes we need to let the coins go.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
There has been thousands of predictions and speculation regarding cryptocurrencies since the very beginning but sadly, cryptos don't follow any predictable graph or footsteps, which is why many people make losses. But, the market is definitely for the brave risk takers who succeed to hold a coin till they can make a profit out of it by selling it.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
I think the best way to survive in this unstable an uncertain cryptocurrency world would be to stay very flexible and sensitive to the things that are taking place around here, so we can react properly on those when it came to the point of decisions.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 04, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
Yeah there is a whole lots that have gone in the cryptocurrency world, a whole lots have pulled out due to the frequent fall in price and all but I think the cryptocurrency is moving in the right space, it doesn't have to be a quick or over night thing but surely the future is bright for the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
It's hard to predict the fate of the business, because of the way it's going now, but I strongly believe that it will rise; it's just a matter of time and patience
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
August 04, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
For long terme i dont thing WE will see mouvement liké happened on 2 last years as more money Comes more harder to love like this
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
I think that in the future the currency will get a huge market, but it will take some time. In the future it will be more sustainable for everyone and they will be interested to invest in cryptography.The future looks very bright on us.I think the price will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
The future is made by the mighty
The tremors who sold with the loss do not paint a future
If the believers work to spread their idea, the market will rise.
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 06:14:04 PM
i cant predict how crypto in the future. it depends on how communities see crypto.
if the communities still grow time by time i believe if crypto has good future
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 04, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
Its just beginning to regulations to blockchain technology and you may see many rise in Markets in near future,  if government authorities started to regulations and final the legislation on crypto then whole crypto market will in boom and i think it may happen very soon.
We have a great future with cryptocurrency and this market keeps on growing everyday. Regulations is a big thing in the future and I know many government will support cryptocurrency. Let’s be ready for that moment and as much as possible try to hold more coins now.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
I think the best thing is to hold bitcoin, since it is the most stable. Since altcoins can at any moment very sharply fall for no apparent reason, and with bitcoin this will not happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:07:29 PM
The long-term hold is perfectly reasonable when the market situation is humid as today. If you have money, then you should invest in altcoin then hold as long as possible to make a profit when the rate of recovery, My future is that the baby is more prominent and can take care of themselves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 06:00:12 PM
Yes there are numerous ICOs that are promising and has an interesting roadmaps. To be honest, not all ICOs are going to survive in the future. Most of the ICOs of 2017 aren't performing well enough or they are just dying. Future is bright for crypto and it will rise but it may not be anytime so soon and not all ICOs will see the desired outcome. Just do your research and hold on to coins that shows the most potential.
Pages:
Jump to: