Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future hold? - page 3. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 08, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
No one can predict the future, in cryptocurrency holding is the best way to get a profit likes long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 08, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
There is no way for anyone to tell what the future holds. It is hard already to try to predict where the price will be the next week not to talk of far off into the future. All I know is that as long as there are people in the crypto market and as long as there are people using the coins then the coins will always have value for years to come, we just have to be patient.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
No body can give an accurate precision about what the future holds, but I'm certain that it is going to be a bright one. People should stop worrying and thinking that this industry is going to collapse and fail, cos I think not. It is going to rise above its challenges today, and give up most of what we have hoped for.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
they attract and sell crypto because of circumstances which do not allow and they also too panicked by the situation. It thus makes matters became worse because the volume is reduced quite a lot. If they want to survive I don't think such a thing will not happen this time. Crypto in the future will continue to grow and develop is getting better again. don't doubt it because when the increase would happen a lot of volumes back and this will be enough to affect the market value and its increase.
Activity: 28
August 05, 2018, 10:43:45 PM
What we should do now is keep them and trust them. when we hold up then believe that holding will be good in time, now more and more people know crypto and in the future, I'm sure everything will improve.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
There is no need to predict encrypted money markets.
At present, the whole market is still in a positive development, and more and more enterprises are paying attention to encrypted currency and blockchain, so there is no need to worry about the future.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
The market is so volatile we cannot predict the future that is why some of the people are pulling out selling their coins just to secure their future all i can say is holding is the key to success and with some patience for us to earn significant profit.
Activity: 291
August 05, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
Though bitcoin may have a limited use case, it has been tipped to remain the king of all cryptocurrencies. It’s not going to be a case of “which altcoin will overtake bitcoin” rather how they will impress with their special use cases. It is a fact that the technology behind bitcoin is less sophisticated when compared to many other projects like ethereum.

Activity: 227
August 05, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

Hey friend, I'm not an expert. But I'm sure if you hold a coin that has potential in the future, you will get significant benefits. But unfortunately, crypto is very difficult to predict. You can only do research on coins that you will hold for the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 10:08:42 PM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

I believe we have the same " future " perception that we call profit. Hold, swing and diversification is strategy, not always works but worth to follow because some people already success using this strategy. Part of " hold " is calculation ( stop loss & take profit ) combine with patience, it will create better trader time by time. Use hold as strategy and good luck to you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
I am not totally an expert but in my own opinion I'll rather hold it,especially right now that price was goes down.We are predicting what happened in the future but not in a reality.
Activity: 124
August 05, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Yeah there is a whole plenty which have long past within the cryptocurrency global, a whole masses have pulled out due to the common fall in fee and all but I think the cryptocurrency is moving within the proper space, it doesn't should be a brief or over night element however honestly the destiny is vibrant for the cryptocurrency international.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
August 05, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
In my own humble opinion, if you ask me I will tell you that there is a great future in crypto currency, and it is good to always invest having long term in mind because crypto is a investment and it needs time to grow.
Activity: 72
August 05, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

for the future I feel for your financial security to hold it back so as not to get big losses
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
August 05, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
It's still a bear market, so be careful my friend. Sad Sad
Since most tokens are in a downward trend, it's easy to lose money now.

Yes currently it's still a bear market and the recent pump seems to be a trap to manipulate the market and penetrate it for the benefits of those big whales. Need to analyze the situation better before investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
Cryptocurrency will soon at a trillion stage of market.
everyone who understand the market of cryptocurrency expecting a trillion milestone with us.
Especially once bitcoin gain its new ATH.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
Now is revolution cryptocurrencies and it is development every fast  so go on  and do not be afraid
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 05, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
I believe that there will be good growth in the future. Now the market is recovering and bitcoin is going up. I believe that before the end of the year, bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the 700 $ ethereum.
Hopefully.It will just take time.Knowing the market is so volatile so we should expect more pumps and dumps of price before it gets stabilized.But i still have high hopes that there is really a bright future for cryptos if we just keep our faith for it.
copper member
Activity: 409
August 05, 2018, 12:50:31 PM
I think holding is the best choice for profit. Today many are panicking sellers and worsening the crypto market, but in the future the market can be healthy again.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I believe that there will be good growth in the future. Now the market is recovering and bitcoin is going up. I believe that before the end of the year, bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the 700 $ ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: