Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future hold? - page 4. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
The future holds a great deal for the crypto world
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
for me crypto will be the way to make our life change and thr next generation that will know it in a good way because it is getting stronger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
I think we crypt, there will be a good future. Personally, I believe in it. The market has not died, but continues to live. Though the forecasts were disappointing. And this says that you can safely count on a good job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
I think the crypto industry could have developed faster if it was not disturbed by fraudsters and big companies that do not recognize the crypto currency. I think that in the future, the crypto market is stabilizing, just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
During this month of August we should expect less from the altcoin market because it seems that this is where most of altcoins are starting to decline the market. The only thing we could do is to hold our altcoins and stay away from anything that could remind you of anything to open your altcoins.
Activity: 45
August 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
The future posits well. For holders, they will surely smile to the bank. No need to panic cause of price or anything. Since some governments of the world are now embracing it, more will follow suit.
Activity: 170
August 05, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
When you expect the market to be predictable, I think it's wrong because we can't guess the market situation.
current market conditions always give hope but all are sometimes just hope ...
so we must keep up the spirit of waiting for a good market
Activity: 166
August 05, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
I want to believe, and hope that the crypto market will acquire stability and crypto currencies will not fall, but only rise and grow stronger
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Dear everyone,
The crypto in the recent days is not stable. the potential coins are so hard to realize. We should follow the coin market for determine the trend of market. At that time, we can choose the potential coins for long term holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
Let the time answer everything, if you are sure to hold back hopefully good will come to you, I am sure that in the future crypto will grow, and also many people who are interested, we are just waiting for time.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
Future is great for new undiscovered altcoins and token projects, because the upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
"The success of decentralized cryptocurrencies cannot be understated. Bitcoin’s
value is continuing to soar, despite its volatile price swings, proving that the
demand for it is still stronger than it ever has been.
"
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
It's still a bear market, so be careful my friend. Sad Sad
Since most tokens are in a downward trend, it's easy to lose money now.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 04, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

I think we just should adventure with new altcoins in a short time and transfer profit that earn from them to big and strong coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and top 10 Altcoins. Hold it to bring us the safe feeling
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 04, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
we don't know what will happen in the future,
but i am very sure Blockchain has a very good future, and will grow well in the future.

if you have bitcoin now, you should hold it until you have a future advantage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
August 04, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
Always holding with patience will leads you good result. Bitcoin has a bright future, now the price of bitcoin is very low. Make this chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it for future. In future surely the price will have tremendous growth at that time you can sell and earn more profits. So holding with patience will always be good to earn more i  future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 04, 2018, 11:05:30 PM
The future holds hope, it is the present you need to be concerned with, because this is when you need patience and understanding the working of the market, the tech behind the projects and their future prospects. The furor end of last year created, has resulted in such a huge correction, essential for stability and growth of crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
August 04, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

For some, it (Cryptocurrency) is still about fiat and fiat only. We, actually, can't deny the fact that they come in this emergence industry just to earn fiat (once liked me). But of course, that fact were normal. Blockchain technology is still under adolescence period and soon will gain enough maturity and in the mean time, we'll see more pulling and selling.

I trust Blockchain. It will soon exceed expert expectations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
Just hold now and sell when you have your target profit. Hold is easiest way to make profits in crypto world.
Activity: 180
August 04, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
The best thing to do right now is simply stay patient and calm.  The market is being brutalized and selling now is a sure recipe for disaster.  I think the market will recover by the end of the year and we will go onto new highs.  This is the test right now.  Will you panic sell?
Pages:
Jump to: