Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

I get nervous every time I send Bitcoin.  I'm afraid I'm going to put in a wrong number or make some sort of error.  Never happened yet but I always have a nervous feeling after I send a transaction.  Hopefully I can fix myself.  Bitcoin is fine. 
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
According to me the most frustrating things I have faced by using bitcoin is its high volatility and also the high transaction fee, except this everything is perfect.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I will mention one thing I don't like when using BTC, when I trade I have to pay a large fee. and in my country I have not legalized BTC meaning I can't use my BTC to buy necessities without exchanging it first.
Activity: 29
I am very disturbed by the market asking for my identity to be able to trade in the market.

unlike etherdelta, there I only need to enter the private key and the wallet address after it starts trading.

I prefer the siimple way of working and does not take long.
Activity: 17
Wait too long seeing that the price is below my investment.
Activity: 55
His unpredictable course. I think the problem will end only when the last Bitcoin out of 21 million is mined.
Activity: 54
Based on my trip and I am sure most of the human beings right here would agree with me, the things that annoys me and most of us in Bitcoin mainly would be its very lengthy transaction turn around time plus the excessive transaction fees.This is why one should not made a careless decision on bitcoin trading and one must fix his/her mind on the possible transaction for it will not create a great loss in the near future due to poor decision making on trading bitcoin. ANd it is more better to hold crypto than trading it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
the horrendous thing I experienced at this time was buying, because I saw many people trying to have bitcoin at the current price. they prepare everything for their future investment. of course this is shocking to many people
Activity: 67
There is nothing to cause frustration. In bitcoin investments, I always felt satisfied, even while investing a very large amount because the purchases and sales are secured and we need nothing better than this. Loses are the important aspect of every investment but in bitcoin case, some people are less strategic but they have the greed to get more profit and hence their investments are no longer survived. These losses can be minimized by doing a bit research on bitcoin's history.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
The thing that surprised me the most when bitcoin prices soared. At that time I did not have a bitcoin a dime, there I felt annoyed that it had seen it last time when the price was still low. But there I think that the price of bitcoin nobody knows and I'm sure many people's out there experience the same thing.
Activity: 33
I never felt frustrated with bitcoin during the time to use it. I found bitcoin to be profitable in all forms compared to bankers. but the most frustrating thing was when the confirmation time was on some transactions ...
Activity: 30
May be the turmoil of the Bitcoin market. There are many terms about Blockchain technology, which makes it difficult for me.
Activity: 182
sometimes it take sometimes of waiting due to heavy traffic in transaction but somehow it will overcome my frustration when it pump successdully traded. But hoping sooner or later that the developher blockchain technology will discover the easiest way to fastened the quick confirmation by means of adding manpower to their technology.
Activity: 457
Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
bitcoin is digital money. how can we master it well or in a good way we will benefit that is undoubtedly we will get rich suddenly. bitcoin also helps my life. I hope bitcoin will always be there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

Right now, I am frustating on confirmation transaction. Not like several months ago, bitcoin transaction right now need more time than before. I am transfering my bitcoin to exchanger wallet need more 8 hours. Hopely this problem can be fixed
Activity: 93
The only thing that frustrate me most is the amount of fee I have to pay for a transaction. Like for example. Large exchanges charge so much fee that we can't withdraw a small amount. Next is when I am buying things online. Fee eats most of my money for buying things which is frustrating.
There are a few things that make me rather frustrated when using high fees as long as the exchange is fast and smooth but in case of high costs but turtles as confirmed at that time That's another story. This has been the problem since that time and the blockchain step by step was much congested and mineworkers are getting irregular in the light of the fact that it is not so much that beneficial anymore. Slowly hoping for bitcoin can be further improved
Activity: 546
It's always the transaction time for me. I would be glad if people decided to shift to another altcoin that can handle this problem well. I really don't think it will be fixed and it is going to be a huge hindrance to achieve adoption because everyone's time is precious and they cannot afford to waste just to wait for hours for the transaction to be completed.
one of thing that frustrates me is the fluctuation in price and when you sell, the next moment, you find out the price as risen up. 
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
My experience has been great. Well, except for those two things below:

2 Things.

1. Confirmation anxiety. Will it confirm in the next block. Why has it taken 30 minutes and there is no block yet! ( I understand that difficulty can only make blocks appear on average every ten minutes and not make miners find the next block in exactly 600 seconds)

2. The user interface could be a lot better. I think it has actually improved. But I want to be able to have some help in calculating the fee. Since bitcoin core already does this to an extent I'll put this at number 2
Pages:
Jump to: