Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

I am so much disappointed and very frustrated during my first month in trading because i have no idea on how to handle my investment carefully so when the price goes down, I immediately sell my btc and got some losses. I've done it for how many times because i got panic whenever i see a red mark,  i am afraid that it will continue to go down but afterwards but i was wrong because  it rise again.  

That was a normal scenario for your position mate, since you're newbie It would be your charge of experience,  but you should learn from your mistakes because as you notice the price of bitcoin Is so fluctuated, so for the better option. You should do a long time Investment and don't look always for It, for nit make you panic, just for the bull run market and Its usually happened these nearly of the year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
when I see the prices of bitcoin and altcoin rise as high as what happened at the end of 2017. the prices of bitcoin and altcoin continue to rise so that makes me amazed and excited when I see such conditions. I hope the event will be repeated in 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I'm most upset by a large commission when carrying out transactions. And sometimes there is a very long time waiting for confirmation in the chain. I hope this will be fixed in the future
Activity: 11
delays when I will make a bitcoin withdrawal to my wallet, even though I have used a large fee
Activity: 102
I am frustrated if bitcoin prices do not improve and continue to be in a low boring market. but now it's different, bitcoin started climbing since last 1 month, hopefully this trend will continue.
I guess you bought at the peak of the market as with many people.I cant wait for the market to go boom myself, I have been holding some btc for several months now
Activity: 102
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Not so much for now, It used to be huge transaction fee caused by network congestion but that has been resolve as we are having an explosion of the lightening network
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

I am so much disappointed and very frustrated during my first month in trading because i have no idea on how to handle my investment carefully so when the price goes down, I immediately sell my btc and got some losses. I've done it for how many times because i got panic whenever i see a red mark,  i am afraid that it will continue to go down but afterwards but i was wrong because  it rise again.  

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
the most horrendous is when buying bitcoin at a high price but then the price immediately decreased dramatically, although back up to high positions but it is enough to make panic and excited because many of the coin owners think will lose money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

For me, the most annoying that come up is that when I sell my coins because when I'm selling my coins the transaction is so slow. So, I get nervous because I did not know if the transaction will be done succesfully or my money will be gone just in an instant. Another is that when I'm withdrawing my money, I did not get my passcode. And of course, I became so nervous because it quite too long for the transaction to be successfully done to give my passcode.
Activity: 182
Starting at now the thing that baffles me when I need or need to utilize my bitcoin for a specific exchange is that there are just not very many shippers and stores that acknowledges bitcoin as an installment. What's more, the vast majority of these organizations are not inside my nation. This is likewise the motivation behind why I am extremely content with those news when an organization open up there firm and acknowledges bitcoin and cryptographic money as an installment. Kinda baffling when you have a way to get it yet merchabt would not permit the sort of installment you have.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When i sell then continuos pump i should have not sell right away then buying then continue to dump lol and other thing is when doing transaction it always take a while before it will pocketed on my wallet too many confirmations and there was a time i need it so badly i have no choice but wait.. 
Activity: 209
I think the day I was frustrated most when using bitcoin was that day I made a transaction which I need the transaction to be confirmed urgently and it was delay for almost 18 hours before it was successful
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

The most frustrating moment that could happen to you is when you buy Bitcoin and suddenly the price go down or if you sell Bitcoin and suddenly Bitcoin price goes up very high. But I believe that it is temporary because Bitcoin is not yet a mainstream currency. It will only be fix if the adoption stage is already at 70%.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
For me, this is a price in the market. I understand what it is, but still I want it to be bigger, because we all really want to earn and believe in it. Also, regarding the possibilities of using in real life, but this is more of a question for our governments.
Activity: 84
Sometimes its obviously so annoying when transactions are not confirmed and have to wait long. I think its the major problem that evrybody faces during transaction, otherwise bitcoin is always so convinient for me personally.
P.S. And sometimes when its value goes down
Activity: 98
None whatsoever, you want fast confirms? use a high fee(note high fee in crypto doesn't mean really high but rather high comparing to average fees used). got scammed in scam services? deal with it like I did, only to blame my self.
Activity: 84
I think the sudden decline in price within the start of the year is what's frustrating the most. But we cannot change that since it's the nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
it seems the existence of delay yes when the transaction this will also happen if there is a pump quickly, there is a delay time for us to get the right price to buy or sell, and also transaction fee for each exchanger varies.
Activity: 74
I will highlight what usually frustrates me
1. Charges

2. Delay in getting your account credited

3. FA at times frustrates TA and sometimes it is difficult to determine the move.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Whenever I am in the point of selling some of bitcoin to my buyer(exchange) and suddenly the price dropped from the agreed price invariably will result into getting lower fiat rate is what frustrates me most when using bitcoin asides that there is nothing else that frustrates me about btc.
Pages:
Jump to: