Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think everyone would agree that among the frustrations encountered by bitcoin users is the amount of time for transactions to be confirmed.

On an average, it takes around 10 minutes to confirm a block. And as researchers found it, a small transaction will need atleast 1 confirmation to push through and larger transactions might need atleast 6. And with the average 10 minutes to confirm a block, a 6 block confirmation will take about an hour.

And there are times when that one hour takes up to 2 hours when transactions peak the network. The waiting time is absolutely frustrating specially on something digital in nature since we all have this concept of anything digital is relatively quick, fast and instant.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
the most furstating moment is when i sell my coin and 1 hour later or one day later the price of that coin is increasing sharply and second is after i buy some coin for investing 1 hour later the price of that coin is dump and dropping
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
There's really one thing that frustrates me the most here in bitcoin and that is when the price is under value. I think most of us really hate that to happen and we don't wish to experience that event. The moment that the price is so low it really makes me frustrated because I know that all of us will be affected in a bad way.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I guess its the wait time however that seems to have gone away.  The transaction fees are also much cheaper now than they were last year so all in all I love Bitcoin.  I just would like to see more merchants accepting it. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?
One of the things that frustrates me with Bitcoin is how the price can rise after selling your coins at a certain lower price. It appears that the market was waiting for you to sell at that price.
However, all transactions i've made with Bitcoins were smooth and successful without encountering any difficulties.
Activity: 223
When I sell bitcoins, I understand that in a few years they will cost several times more. But this is not a problem, because we live now, so we must now use our assets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I sometimes feel confused with people who are easily frustrated with bitcoin during the time to use it. I found bitcoin profitable for me and in any form whatsoever
Activity: 224
Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
Activity: 20
Merit: 4
When misconceptions are being spread about it. On both sides of the coin.

Too many authorities are labeling it a bubble and threat for society. This is making it looks like an extremely high risk device, which isn't the truth if you were to learn a little bit more about it and how it functions.

Too many investors are expecting it to be a bubble and a quick source of money. This is making it look like an extremely high risk device, which isn't the truth if you were to learn a little bit more about it and how it functions in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I did not face any problem while using bitcoin whether it is buying or selling it. Sometimes I feels very bad when bitcoin price to go down a lot. Every one knew very well that one of the most powerful currencies in the world is Bitcoin. I think this is not the only thing I can tell alone. All the investors and all the holders are facing this problem and they are frustrated with their mind and myself. Undoubtedly Bitcoin is one of the world's most trusted currency in the whole world. It has changed the lives of billions of people and we are all sitting in the hope that there will be changes in Bitcoin. Very soon it can not come to be fixed. I think it will be fixed once and for that we have to be patient..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 12
To be honest, I have never experienced this, maybe I will panic if I am in that (buying / selling).
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What is there to be frustrated about, as long as you know what you are doing, there is no need to get frustrated. I don't get frustrated at all.
Activity: 238
The factor that shocked bitcoin today is negative news and hoax news stating that bitcoin will disappear or die. That is sometimes a horrendous factor.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
most horrendous when we buy bitcoin at a high price and we cannot sell bitcoin at a higher price because of the dump. so I think this is a headache and a lot of asset owners
Activity: 84
Two things frustrate me the most,:
First is the time for confirmation for transaction. Sometimes Bitcoin takes more than twenty to thirty minutes for second confirmation after the first confirmation and can be very annoying and frustrating.
Secondly is the transfer fee cost for Bitcoin is high too
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

maybe just a matter of timing, there are a split second to get more profit than before when selling, but prices continue to rise. That was a past experience, hopefully in the future I can experience such moments again. even though the current condition is not normal.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

its definetly the fee and transaction time. Fee is quiet high and itsmore profitable and faster using ethereum.
Activity: 210
First of all, large commissions. Congestion and suspension of networks in bulk purchases and sales.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I am always worried and frustrated when the market falls, and there is no source to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. When Bitcoin falls, I'm happy I can continue to purchase Bitcoin at a lower price. But when it fell flat, I became sadder because I could not continue to buy it.

Does that mean you would be very happy if btc would crash to a few cents? Wink
Activity: 210
Based on my expertise and that i am certain most of the individuals here would accept as true with Pine Tree State, the items that annoys Pine Tree State and most folks in Bitcoin principally would be its terribly long dealing turn time and the high dealing fees. I hope that in time it'll be fix, i'm certain that it'll create a great deal of distinction in creating out Bitcoin expertise higher.
Pages:
Jump to: