Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The process of bitcoin transactions is in fact not fast enough. especially if there are many queues. And again, if we put the wallet address incorrectly, it cannot be canceled or returned.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Based on my trip and I am sure most of the human beings right here would agree with me, the things that annoys me and most of us in Bitcoin mainly would be its very lengthy transaction turn around time plus the excessive transaction fees. I hope that in time it will be fix, I am sure that it will make a lot of difference in making out Bitcoin experience better.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
The transaction fees of it which is relatively high though the concept of getting a high transaction fee for bitcoin is good for everyone to hold bitcoin and should not trade it easily. This is why one should not made a careless decision on bitcoin trading and one must fix his/her mind on the possible transaction for it will not create a great loss in the near future due to poor decision making on trading bitcoin. ANd it is more better to hold crypto than trading it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?
to be honest, im still a newbie when it comes to bitcoin. But, since the time i decided to jumped in bitcoin maket, fortunately
I have never had a bad experience or frustrating experiennce while using bitcoin.
Activity: 406
I have not yet experienced negative feelings when using bitcoin. Of course I am concerned about the fall in prices, but it is predictable. I am happy with my work with bitcoin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
I am always worried and frustrated when the market falls, and there is no source to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. When Bitcoin falls, I'm happy I can continue to purchase Bitcoin at a lower price. But when it fell flat, I became sadder because I could not continue to buy it.
Activity: 336
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

the most frustrating and anything which I faced while trading Bitcoins is that the confirmation time.. once I gave a high transaction fees but then also it took almost 6 to 7 hours which is the most irritating friend while you are trading Bitcoins.
Activity: 72
Time of the bitcoin transfer and the fees always frustrated me the most.
Activity: 40
What disappoints me most when utilizing bitcoin is the exchange charge in light of the fact that the expense is so high regardless of whether just exchanging little measure of bitcoin. Be that as it may, things are progressing pretty well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

As we all know that bitcoin ya a volatile and being volatile in nature its valuation keeps on flactuation with time and I think this nature of bitcoin frustrates all while using it because at one moment, the rates are very low and on the very next moment , the valuation keeps , what I mean is that the market of bitcoin is completely unpredictable and nobody knows where the market of bitcoin will go in the future but now the most frustrating thing about bitcoin is that its valuation is not increasing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
there is nothing i don't like when using bitcoin
what i don't like is that there are only a few people who always try to manipulate the price of bitcoin
and that makes the value of my assets fall
Activity: 224
Personally I am annoyed by the lack of confidentiality. In order to make an operation for cashing out, you have to undergo verification. These data can use the tax, that's what makes me and razdrazhaet.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
One thing that bothers me when selling or buying bitcoin is confirmation of a transaction process that often takes too long time.
Also, the transaction fee that I think is too expensive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Transaction fee that cost me a lot despite transacting only small amount in the blockchain is the most frustrating moment of bitcoin for me. Selecting low transaction would also affect the transaction time spent just to complete the transaction in the blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
First reason is transaction fees of course. I still find it high even bitcoin price is down to 6-7k from 19k. Other is keeping it safe. If you hodl you must keep your private key, if you lose you lose everything. If you're a trader you have to keep it in exchange. And as we see on Mt. Gox, no exchange provides hundred percent security. We commend all our money people who we never met Smiley
Activity: 252
The thing that will frustrate me the most is the time needed and the cost needed for the transaction to go through especially when you transfer to place that require many block confirmation. I am not very opmistic on bitcoin having the problems to be solve but maybe other coins will be able to tackle the problems.
copper member
Activity: 336
The slow like- pace confirmation speed can be so frustrating. I could remember sometime ago, my plan was to sell part of my bitcoin for fiat  so as to solve some pressing financial needs.
I found a buyer, transfered the btc hoping to receive the fiat immediately.
My hope was dashed as i was made to wait for 12 days for the confirmation of the transaction to be completed before buyer can send funds.
Nothing frustrates like this.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

The most I get frustrated about the fees (not tx fees; the fees various businesses add for their service)

Exchanges get at least 4-5$ when you withdraw Bitcoin. This is a lot for somebody that may want to get 10-20$ worth of Bitcoin and get normally advised to not keep their funds at exchange.
The only payment provider I know in my country which facilitates Bitcoin payments adds some 8+% to the price.
If I want to use "Bitcoin card" the exchange to Euro makes me lose some 2-3% (I don't know exactly, I didn't check lately) and then I may lose some more exchanging from Euro to local currency. The most reputed local exchange still gets some 2+%.

If I want to change between local currency and other country's fiat, the exchanger nearby gets less than 1% fee.
I hope to see one day for Bitcoin too more exchangers (not only in US) and much lower fees. In time it'll happen...
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I have nothing to answer because most of the time bitcoin help me so much especially in my daily life.It get me frustrated when it goes down and my profits gone,but I know it wil be back sooner or later and being calm and patiently waiting for its rise again.
Activity: 154
Most of all I do not like using bitcoin because it's the slowest.
Pages:
Jump to: