Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 11. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Altcoin always fall along with bitcoin price, it is normal. Whenever bitcoin price goes up, some tend to sell their altcoins to get some bitcoin. Do not compare ethereum and bitcoin price since both of them are unique in different ways, both of them have different purpose. Ethereum price sometimes goes up, while bitcoin price is down.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
June 27, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
Thats the problem with most cryptocurrencies: they are all pegged to the bitcoin price. If bitcoin goes down, they do the same.

Theres no coin to hedge against bitcoin. And since we are entering the most critical phase of the current bear market, we run out of options.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 27, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
I expect that eth will cost at least 1000 at the end of the year
Yeah that's what I'm hoping that the market will will now start to bounce back for us to be happy. Too bearish for this year and hopes that we can now gain some momentum to push the price higher.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 27, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
I also want some advice about ether. I have been checking the price on the last days, and it seems to be unpeging itself from bitcoin. Will it go up? What the charts do indicate?

I was going to buy bitcoin, but no way to do that, the price keeps falling and I think it will stay like that for months. So Im going to a altcoin, but most of them are pegged to bitcoin. Ether and ether classic seems to be the only ones going against the bearish waves. Is it a good time to buy?

eth is also falling. better yet turn your coins to usdt untl you see there are improvements going on. you buy lots of eth when one day you'll see it drops to 200$. there is just no way eth can make it to rise when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are constantly pounded by fud and no regulations are finalized.

Yeah, but ether is not below its mining costs:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=20&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Whereas bitcoin is:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Theres something fishy going on about bitcoin, something related to futures. Something like big mining companies making bets on it, employing hedge funds that make money on those markets, and then using this money to cover their mining costs. Something that will corner the market and make smaller companies go bankrupt, leading to mining centralization in the hands of a few.

I am not so sure how accurate these calculators are, I used them prior to (Cloud) Mining with Genesis and the returns were actually a fraction of what I calculated. But I agree that the decline in price makes no sense at the moment and some big players are probably pulling the triggers
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
There is no dramatic movement at the price of Ether at the moment just following market situation and technical analysis.
İt seems that the drop will continue
June 27, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
I also want some advice about ether. I have been checking the price on the last days, and it seems to be unpeging itself from bitcoin. Will it go up? What the charts do indicate?

I was going to buy bitcoin, but no way to do that, the price keeps falling and I think it will stay like that for months. So Im going to a altcoin, but most of them are pegged to bitcoin. Ether and ether classic seems to be the only ones going against the bearish waves. Is it a good time to buy?

eth is also falling. better yet turn your coins to usdt untl you see there are improvements going on. you buy lots of eth when one day you'll see it drops to 200$. there is just no way eth can make it to rise when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are constantly pounded by fud and no regulations are finalized.

Yeah, but ether is not below its mining costs:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=20&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Whereas bitcoin is:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Theres something fishy going on about bitcoin, something related to futures. Something like big mining companies making bets on it, employing hedge funds that make money on those markets, and then using this money to cover their mining costs. Something that will corner the market and make smaller companies go bankrupt, leading to mining centralization in the hands of a few.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum prices are going down drastically. But not just the price of Ethereum that dropped dramatically, all the coins are also going down prices drastically. Even so, I still hope that by the end of this year we will all get satisfactory results from the coins we hold for this. Hopefully crypto market can still grow.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
I think this is very reasonable and you do not need to be confused. Especially in the current market conditions that are very difficult to predict. But if for me I will still trust Ethereum as the best Altcoin I have.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
The bitcoin will fall and all the token and coins will fall. 70% of money entering the market is BTC.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
The market is quiet dump again, and I think almost all coins is dump. ETH done a great thing this year and I believe it will continue to soar high after this bear market, we will see it soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:35:00 AM
it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:26:24 AM
It is not difficult to analyze, the current state of the ETH is about 440 dollars and the fall continues. Most likely it will be indicators of 350 or lower before the bull market begins. Remains less  time and growth to 1k unlikely phenomenon, the maximum that can be squeezed out is 700 dollars.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Well for me you need to wait for the price increase i know that one day ETH will increase the price . we know that etc and btc is partner in the transactions and trading so wait for the price increase and you earn a lot of profit .
Activity: 337
June 26, 2018, 10:42:19 PM
don't you think that this is the best opportunity for us to buy eth since it is stable in that price and we know that eth is the main partner of bitcoin in the transactions and trading. it is very disappointing in our side because eth is from $1400 to $500 today just like we lose a half of our money we invest on it.
Activity: 340
June 26, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 26, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

June 26, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
As what he have experience, ethereum's price is moving up and down constantly and that's because the demand of people on ethereum is on and off too. While others are investing on ethereum, others are also selling off of their ethereum plus given the fact that bitcoin's market price fluctuates, so does with ethereum too.
Activity: 626
June 26, 2018, 07:08:15 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Actually not only ethereum is depending in bitcoin almost all coins is depending in bitcoin when the price goes up all coins increase too. Bitcoin is main coin so so when it down and up all coins will be follow.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 26, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
The price of ethereum is following the decreasing of the price of bitcoin as usual. I am just watching its decreasing, and hope that it will reach high values again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: