Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 13. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 20, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
What happens with ETH price is commonplace and is experienced by all cryptocurrencies, although now market conditions are dropping but I am sure that someday the market conditions will soon improve and the year-end ETH price could reach $ 1500.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
there is a clear rule, if the price of bitcoin grows, and the altcons do not grow, then bitcoin growth is associated with good news and this growth will soon be stagnant and the price will fall
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
June 20, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
what I see today is that the price of Ethereum is declining and with so many people investing in Ethereum in the long run because it has good growth and can be profitable because many people use this coin because it has good growth
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
In crypto presently, it is not only the price of ethereum that is down but the price of almost all coin including bitcoin that controls the price of altcoin. The fall is general and I believe as soon as the market recover, the price of all coin including ethereum will rise .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 20, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
i believe eth price will be high but wait for time
The best decision for investment is to buy small coins because there is huge potencail in low coins compare to big coins like bitcoin and Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is decreasing day by day and it means that the lost volume is also big for low investors. Better to choose some low price coins so it the price decreases, there will be no big deficits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Not only Ethereum but almost every altcoin price goes up and down with the bitcoin price. Bitcoin is a leader in the crypto world and everyone follow it.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
According to my update on the price today
$ 516.496 (3.89%)
1 ETH = 0.0769064000 BTC
Exchange VND 1 ETH = ~ 11,817,428 VND Buy / Sell Ethereum in VND?
Market capitalization of $ 51,734,090,320
Liquidity (24h) $ 1,490,990,000
Total ETH currently has 100,163,584 ETH
That's what I refer to today
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
I think that the market will rise, but not so soon. Ethereum can cost more than $ 1000 but the price is dictated by the market. While the market shows that the capitalization of Ethereum is in second place, but the solid price of the asset is difficult to talk about in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 70
June 18, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
ETH is probably the best coin on the market today, I'm not talking about value, value is BTC is the leading coin, but in terms of quality and convenience, ETH is the leading coin market, almost ICO projects are based on ETH Blockchain, and ICO projects accept ETH.
Activity: 129
June 18, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
I have the theory of that hte price is being manipulated at the moment because of the futures, we do not know what is going to happen at 100% , but its scary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 18, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
It's just a temporary dip and nothing to panic over.  The people panic selling now will be crying in a few months when the bull market returns.
This is why I am holding ethereum because I think bull runs season will start in ethereum. When bitcoin price up ethereum follows sideways but when still down good to hold ethereum. Instead of panic you should look on the price before surely ethereum can go high again.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
June 18, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
It may be that Ethereum is not going through a good time in its price drop, following the price movement of Bitcoin
which is also low, surely this affected the value of Ethereum. We could see a positive improvement in the coming months
in the values.

Ethereum is down because its follows bitcoin price movement. But the problem is that there are not enough investors on both market and the demand is currently low and then the word is out there that EOS is going to challenge Ethereum so we don't know if is has drastically affected the mindset of most Ethereum investors. Its too early to say the impact of EOS though, but I would rather stick to Ethereum rather than something which hasn't proven anything yet. imho.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
June 18, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
It's just a temporary dip and nothing to panic over.  The people panic selling now will be crying in a few months when the bull market returns.
Activity: 163
June 18, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
It may be that Ethereum is not going through a good time in its price drop, following the price movement of Bitcoin
which is also low, surely this affected the value of Ethereum. We could see a positive improvement in the coming months
in the values.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 18, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.

I did not hear or read any bad news about Ethereum. I guess, this cryptocurrency is going down as it is simply following Bitcoin. Soon, everything will be changed.

i think whales make this fall.

miner's cost is 550 dollar now. noone can sell their eths under 500.

take as you can under 500s. it will go to 1000s again in a very short time.
Activity: 82
June 18, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
Ethereum is a good altcoin. But ICO are holding a major portion of Ethereum and there is a Ecosystem between Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. When Big whale of ICO dump ethereum in large quantities, it goes crash. Ethereum is at mercy of ICO whale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
I am still believe in ethereum, eth will be the next currency after bitcoin very soon. I highly recommend Eth for long term investment. So buy as much as you can because this is the right time for buying ETH.
Today, ETH price has risen more than 5% and this is a very good sign to show the stability of ETH for a long time. Especially today, Ethereum CEO is considering setting up more new technologies to make ETH the best trading card with over 1 million transactions per second. If this happens, ETH will soon get Top 1 in the next few years
That is very right to say, that etherium is the second best crypto currency, the current decline in bitcoin price is very normal and nothing special reason for that, I am sure that its price will very soon recover its position and we will see Etherium price trading in a high price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.

I did not hear or read any bad news about Ethereum. I guess, this cryptocurrency is going down as it is simply following Bitcoin. Soon, everything will be changed.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum is showing great performance and good movement in the market before but now it is hard to speculate on what will happen next to the value of ethereum because like other coin the ethereum isn't easy to predict it's value but one thing I know is the value of ethereum is influenced by the movemnt of the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 96
June 18, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: