Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 14. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Council one ether is one of the first alts that will begin to grow with the onset of a bullish trend. So it just remains to endure the bearish trend, despite the losses.

Yes, People should think on the positive side because we are seeing how potential ETH, but people are spreading negative news about the ETH price. If people who have patience will see much results in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
Maybe we need to wait some more time until the market starts up again. Because the whole crypto market is actually down, not just the Ethereum market. Bitcoin prices are also current, and are predicted to continue to decline in the coming weeks
People are wonder what’s going on in crypto market. No currency is on the way up and almost every currency is decreasing. Most of the people put their money in Ethereum because it is the second biggest coin in crypto market but now the price of Ethereum is also falling. I also wonder where to invest my money. Now I decide to invest in small coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Why worry about the current price of Ethereum? That's how ethereum's volatility take effect because it's not all the time that ethereum will always go up. I have ethereum in my portfolio but i don't bother much about its market price now because i am keeping it for a long term plan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 18, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
The price of altcoins are influnced , If btc moves quickly . So btc goes up or down quicly, all the altcoins go down, otherwise they go up.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.
tottaly i agree with you. seeing the movement of ethereum always follows the bitcoin price. every bitcoin price changes, price, all altcoin also change.the impact of bitcoin prices has always had an impact on altcoin price.
You are right Ethereum price is also decreasing day by day like bitcoin. Now a day all crypto are constant or decreasing. I don’t know why these currencies are falling, but one thing is clear that whale’s market manipulation is the big problem in this world. When they want they can change the price and it is not good for small investors. In the near future the prices may increase.
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
June 18, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
Because there too many ICOs spread out and bitcoin price still not stable yet, but however the ETH price, it will make a chance for any investor now to take action because the price still under $500, i think that is good news for us to invest on Ethereum from now on.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 18, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
There are probably too many altcoin born today, so the number of people who abandon ETH to hold the other coin is increasing, so the supply of ETH to the market is quite large. This makes ETH prices drop sharply.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:55:16 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Council one ether is one of the first alts that will begin to grow with the onset of a bullish trend. So it just remains to endure the bearish trend, despite the losses.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 16, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
And what happens to it, there is competition in technology, and therefore you need to think about improving the product itself and attracting even more investors to stay on top. In the meantime, everything is well, the general crisis has only reduced the price, as well as other coins, but the level of capitalization of the coin does not decrease.
Activity: 164
June 15, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
although still relying on the popularity of bitcoin as the main coin of crypto, but the development and progress of ETH will continue, ETH down both are not linked together in price so they can grow simultaneously it is normal to see btc and eth fluctuate in different angles.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
I think ethereum cryptocurrency is not the most expensive, but ethereum is clearly the most advanced.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
In recent times, this price is changing and the ethereum may not be affected. We just have to wait, second probolem can be regulations which should fast end, but we will see
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
At present no one can know the reason why ETH prices are going down, perhaps because the current price of BTC has also reduced the ETH price down. ETH is still a popular coin now, but prices are constantly falling, which is a very unusual thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
Well, they say ETH can outdistance the bitcoin in the future. Maybe we can say its possible . But as of now if bitcoin decrease the value then the altcoin like ETH will also decrease. ETH can be affected by the ups and downs of BTC. I really hope ETH will again rise just like last year. Cant wait to see all the token pump and increase .
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.
Nothing bad happened for ethereum just the price in dollars for bitcoin fell very much and now the best solution is just to wait out bad time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 14, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
The bitcoin price movement will definitely affect the price of all coins and that includes what happens to etherum. Quantitatively, etherum has a good prospect as a digital currency. But this can still be said to be normal, the decline and the increase that occurs will stop in time. We just have to wait until the time comes and that will happen when the bitcoin price has stabilized and the negative sentiment has stopped circulating in the market.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
Downfall in the market value of the ETH and all other crypto coins is something which is quite common and that there is no such need to be worried about anything. If the market value is low now, then a time will come when it will also rise higher and that will then help you in having some good profit too. Staying patient in every type of the situation is a must condition and that you need to act upon it.
And for now let's just be positive to the future of ethereum.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 01:55:57 AM
There is a connection when the price of Bitcoin can affect the price of other coins.
I'm sure if Bitcoin goes up then Ethereum will go up too.
Ethereum is a good coin and the quality of Ethereum technology is unquestionable.
Ethereum uses the Smart Contract system and Ethereum to survive in the Cryptocurrency market for many years.
Ethereum will rise again in the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 14, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy

Do not worry about Ethereum. There is no problem with the coin nor the project. It continues to function very well. The problem right now is the crypto market. There is so much decrease in prices of cryptocurrencies, affecting not only those that are at the bottom and the new ones but also the ruling ones such as Ethereum. Bitcoin is also undergoing the same kind of decrease in value. Just hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: