Pages:
Author

Topic: What Happened with ETH ? - page 3. (Read 5556 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 20, 2019, 09:31:22 PM
Bitcoin is dominating the crypto market with almost 70 percent share of it. Lately, price of altcoins is not rising on a par with bitcoin. But when price of bitcoin falls, price of altcoins also falls but at double rate. So they are altcoins which are facing a double whammy. I think Ethereum is also facing this situation.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 20, 2019, 09:07:51 PM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

everything that happens in the market is really out of our control ... anything can happen on its own without us guessing before ... and we can hope that if ethereum prices will improve and will follow the price of bitcoin like in 2017.. but it's not all as fast as we think, it all takes time and process.
That is why the market is always very volatile and we cannot predict the next trend of this market. I have been following this market since 2016 and in the 3 years I joined the investment, 2017 was the year that surprised me the most about the growth of this market. Maybe this year is not good for investment but I believe that things will soon return in 2020 and we have the right to hope for a new future in the crypto market.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 20, 2019, 08:32:27 PM
Now Ethereum little lost ground and was trading at very cheap. I believe that we all need to wait out this period and wait for when the team Ethereum developers will provide us with a significant improvement in technology. I am sure that next year we will see updated coin ETH, which seriously affect its price.
Already now eth looks very bullish , I think this coin can cost above $ 1000, as the update is very positive news and the coin will clearly grow to this news , and bitcoin dominance begins to fall which says the money will go to altcoins
$ 1000 in this year is impossible. Buy and wait 2-3 years then ETH will go up to $ 1000 or higher
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 20, 2019, 06:41:58 PM
The truth is you may never know what will happen once that happens because the price on ETH back few days was gaining while BTC was bearish so is safe to assume ETH can out perform at any giving rate and surpass the comparison
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
September 20, 2019, 06:20:30 PM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

everything that happens in the market is really out of our control ... anything can happen on its own without us guessing before ... and we can hope that if ethereum prices will improve and will follow the price of bitcoin like in 2017.. but it's not all as fast as we think, it all takes time and process.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 19, 2019, 05:35:34 PM
Now Ethereum little lost ground and was trading at very cheap. I believe that we all need to wait out this period and wait for when the team Ethereum developers will provide us with a significant improvement in technology. I am sure that next year we will see updated coin ETH, which seriously affect its price.
Already now eth looks very bullish , I think this coin can cost above $ 1000, as the update is very positive news and the coin will clearly grow to this news , and bitcoin dominance begins to fall which says the money will go to altcoins
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 19, 2019, 04:02:44 PM
I noticed that the Bull Run that occurred on Ethereum was a little late when the price of the Bitcoin Bull.  don't be surprised by Ethereum's price change which is not so fast when the price of Bitcoin goes up.  You will find events where the price of Bitcoin is $ 15k - Ethereum price is $ 200 or Bitcoin price is $ 10k - Ethereum price is $ 300..  Bullish Ethereum can arrive at any time & is different from Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 19, 2019, 03:21:38 PM
Today's increase in the price of Ethereum suggests that this coin is still of interest to owners of large sums of money who are engaged in market manipulation. Whales once again turned their attention to Ethereum and began to pump up Its price.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 19, 2019, 02:23:26 PM
ethereum is not affected by the price of bitcoin, so now even though the increase in bitcoin is very high if altcoin like eth still has no significant effect, the price is still low. this has become a definite thing between altcoin and bitcoin.
which influences if itcoin investors start to withdraw and shift their investment to ethereum. with the increase in ethereum, I think it can increase the price of other altcoins, because we know ethereum has an influence on the development of other altcoins, even though bitcoin also influences the movements of altcoins. but the view that occurred yesterday was altcoin not following the movements of bitcoin
I don’t understand why even large investors do not buy Ethereum and other Altcoins? Coin prices are very cheap, it's Bitcoin at $ 10,000 !?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 19, 2019, 01:02:08 PM
ethereum is not affected by the price of bitcoin, so now even though the increase in bitcoin is very high if altcoin like eth still has no significant effect, the price is still low. this has become a definite thing between altcoin and bitcoin.
which influences if itcoin investors start to withdraw and shift their investment to ethereum. with the increase in ethereum, I think it can increase the price of other altcoins, because we know ethereum has an influence on the development of other altcoins, even though bitcoin also influences the movements of altcoins. but the view that occurred yesterday was altcoin not following the movements of bitcoin
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2019, 12:12:47 PM
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
September 18, 2019, 12:06:59 PM
Right now it's finally awakening and going back to bull company.  I think it finally finds a bottom and soon we will hot it rise from the ashes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
September 18, 2019, 11:49:46 AM
2018 to 2019 is a very bad condition for ethereum and other altcoins and of course this is caused by many other ETH and altcoin sales made by traders / investors, so there are now more sales than buying demand so the price of altcoin continues to decline now.
We know that in 2017 many ICO developers get ETH and BTC from selling their project, so, we can imagine if all their ETH or BTC can be at that time they sell in large quantities, is it not  will be make the price of BTC or ETH experience a drastic decrease in prices ?
I think that Ethereum will be able to take 1-3% of domination from Bitcoin by the end of this year. Ethereum is gaining a high level of liquidity!
Many experts have already begun to argue that Ethereum will be more expensive than $ 350 this fall. Until the end of the year, the price for a coin is expected to be 500-800 dollars. I am now starting to buy Ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 16, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
2018 to 2019 is a very bad condition for ethereum and other altcoins and of course this is caused by many other ETH and altcoin sales made by traders / investors, so there are now more sales than buying demand so the price of altcoin continues to decline now.
We know that in 2017 many ICO developers get ETH and BTC from selling their project, so, we can imagine if all their ETH or BTC can be at that time they sell in large quantities, is it not  will be make the price of BTC or ETH experience a drastic decrease in prices ?
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 16, 2019, 12:03:41 PM
the altcoin market doesn't seem to be affected by bitcoin, right now I think maybe we can see if the bitcoin leap is very sharp upwards, while altcoin is stagnant. maybe if ETH could increase I thought maybe altcoin including ETH would be able to be on the ascending path.
Bitcoin had a direct impact on the Altcoin market! A lot of money from Altcoins went into the capitalization of Bitcoin. And his real domination was almost 80%.
Activity: 733
September 16, 2019, 11:31:56 AM
the altcoin market doesn't seem to be affected by bitcoin, right now I think maybe we can see if the bitcoin leap is very sharp upwards, while altcoin is stagnant. maybe if ETH could increase I thought maybe altcoin including ETH would be able to be on the ascending path.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 16, 2019, 11:27:50 AM
very nice to hear it, our hope it can happen soon. but we must be realistic about the market, for now it is difficult to predict that quickly until the end of this year, which means 3 more months. but indeed our hopes for a bakkt are expected to have a positive impact, and I think not only has ethereum fallen, but other altcoins are experiencing the same thing
i agree with you, we cannot be too quick to predict such a market. if it's true that will happen, i'm also happy and i hope the market especially for ethereum will reach $ 1,000 this year. but as you say we have to be realistic about the market.
we must prepare for all the good and bad possibilities. but i hope the worst will never happen.
You need to take the opportunity to buy Ethereum at a price below 200 dollars. Perhaps next year we will see the price of Ethereum above 1000 dollars. The Ethereum network has a lot of liquidity and continues to develop.
If you are planning to hold for long term investment with incoming updates and still developers who continuously using the platform, there's still a lot of potential growth that will occur to this project, it's a good time to buy below $200 and wait for the market to bounce and gives you decent amount of profits.

Anything can happen inside this industry, people who are still optimistic about the growth and progressive development will keep risking to have a better outcome from their invested money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
September 16, 2019, 11:21:41 AM
very nice to hear it, our hope it can happen soon. but we must be realistic about the market, for now it is difficult to predict that quickly until the end of this year, which means 3 more months. but indeed our hopes for a bakkt are expected to have a positive impact, and I think not only has ethereum fallen, but other altcoins are experiencing the same thing
i agree with you, we cannot be too quick to predict such a market. if it's true that will happen, i'm also happy and i hope the market especially for ethereum will reach $ 1,000 this year. but as you say we have to be realistic about the market.
we must prepare for all the good and bad possibilities. but i hope the worst will never happen.
You need to take the opportunity to buy Ethereum at a price below 200 dollars. Perhaps next year we will see the price of Ethereum above 1000 dollars. The Ethereum network has a lot of liquidity and continues to develop.
Activity: 910
September 16, 2019, 04:14:43 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 16, 2019, 01:58:50 AM
There is a time later ethereum price rises back as in the end year 2017, I predict the price of Ethereum will buy to the price $1000 final 2019 and Bitcoin stable at the price of $20000, many investors again waiting for the moment of crypto success from the end of the year 2019 To 2021 upcoming. If Bitcoin is already translucent $20000 then the altcoin will be to the price satisfactory to the investors especially the price of Ethereum will be stable at $1000. Hopefully please be a little patience.
Pages:
Jump to: