Pages:
Author

Topic: What Happened with ETH ? - page 7. (Read 5556 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2019, 02:28:05 PM
The same thing happened with the Ethereum as with other altcoins.
Bitcoin price has risen so fast and many investors were selling they altcoins to buy Bitcoin.
But if BTC will be on flat some more time, the price of altcoins will grow.
But at the same time, Ethereum is gaining its popularity, the coin increases the level of liquidity. And I also believe in the rise in the price of Ethereum above 400 dollars.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
August 31, 2019, 01:27:28 PM
The same thing happened with the Ethereum as with other altcoins.
Bitcoin price has risen so fast and many investors were selling they altcoins to buy Bitcoin.
But if BTC will be on flat some more time, the price of altcoins will grow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 31, 2019, 12:59:02 PM
ETH will need to make x4 from now on to be competitive again. But it seems like second main crypto currency is dying off, no announcements besides ETH 2.0. Hope that this update will change things, because it is going to be the last call for ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 31, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
A month ago, many predicted the fall of ETH to 170. But probably few people expected that it would happen so abruptly. Ethereum is a strong coin and the price will still increase in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 31, 2019, 12:41:14 PM
This is normal, we are having a bear season in the market.
I think this is a good thing to have now if you will just buy more and keep it for investment.
Not long enough, the price will rise again.
Activity: 868
August 31, 2019, 12:34:41 PM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

this is called fluctuations and uncertain prices make trading more attractive to be traded in the market .. if ethereum prices are around 5% of the price of bitcoin forever then there is no fluctuating element in it, so trading will look stiff and unvariable on the markets... and now the price of ethereum is $ 169 while the price of bitcoin is $ 9,606 ... if it's at 5% then the price should be ETH $ 480 but that doesn't happen as you say even though it already happened in 2017 ... so my advice isn't always to look at to the past, but to analyze the future.
crypto has price fluctuations that occur very quickly, I agree with your opinion that we cannot be guided by the price of ethereum which will always be 5% of the price of bitcoin, we can see now that the ethereum price is only around $ 168 while the price of bitcoin has reached around $ 9616 which means that ethereum prices are only around 2% of the price of bitcoin, this clearly shows that the price fluctuations that occurred in the past year cannot be compared to what is happening now, as we know that the bullrun occurred in 2017 so we cannot equate price fluctuations in 2017 with this year
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 31, 2019, 07:33:41 AM
if the price of bitcoin rises significantly, altcoin usually follows the trend in bitcoin prices. but for now I see an increase in the price of bitcoin in no way has a big impact on the rise in price of altcoin, maybe now is the time for bitcoin.
Bitcoin has always been a very well supported coin in this market and the high demand for investment has always been a strong point that the coin has been in recent times. I think investing in Bitcoin will bring more positive returns in the near future because I anticipate that there will be a lot of big fluctuations in 2020 and that other investors will tend to hold Bitcoin more and more. At this point, the value of Bitcoin is still very low and can reach $20,000 in the next few years
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 31, 2019, 07:33:33 AM
very simple and since you are a partner of ethereum bitcoin is just following price movement so if bitcoin price goes down the same goes to ethereum but i'm sure that if you invest here today in ethereum and bitcoin price will rise Also anh the price of ethereum and the big money you earn.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
August 31, 2019, 07:09:10 AM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

this is called fluctuations and uncertain prices make trading more attractive to be traded in the market .. if ethereum prices are around 5% of the price of bitcoin forever then there is no fluctuating element in it, so trading will look stiff and unvariable on the markets... and now the price of ethereum is $ 169 while the price of bitcoin is $ 9,606 ... if it's at 5% then the price should be ETH $ 480 but that doesn't happen as you say even though it already happened in 2017 ... so my advice isn't always to look at to the past, but to analyze the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 17, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

To be candid, the value of ethereum has been on its best lately, but I still believe that ethereum is a promising project and there's a possibility for the price to increase tremendously in the near future. Ethereum seems to be the second largest coin in the coin market cap and that's a very significant position to attain.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 08:02:16 AM
if the price of bitcoin rises significantly, altcoin usually follows the trend in bitcoin prices. but for now I see an increase in the price of bitcoin in no way has a big impact on the rise in price of altcoin, maybe now is the time for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
August 16, 2019, 07:38:49 AM
Ethereum has a disappointing development and price swims between the $200 and 300$. Current price is below the $200 which doesn't look good for the bulls. Ethereum has lost the correlation with the Bitcoin back to the last bear market, the bear market is not over.  $585 is not worth per Ethereum considering the alternative platforms but these alternatives choices can't reach the speed of the ETH.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
August 16, 2019, 05:20:10 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a worthwhile project, and the coin itself has a great potential, I also believe that within a year the coin will go up, at least up to $ 550 or maybe higher
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 16, 2019, 04:16:30 AM
in my opinion it's the influence of many of his new coins that are starting to compete to replace the role of eth to become the best partner of bitcoin, yes I think so. but I believe with a team and a solid eth community that will remain consistent and be a good choice. for prices that continue to decline I think it's only natural.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 16, 2019, 04:10:13 AM

well, easy to understand, ETH price reached its high in 2017 and at the begining of 2018 because of ICO fever, now ICO is dead, no-one care about "new-tech project" anymore plus BTC is in its massive bull run, then all eyes are on BTC now. However, I believe that capital will flow to ETH and other alts again once BTC is stable
Activity: 691
August 16, 2019, 04:00:48 AM
I also just understood about the percentage of the results of bitcoin, ethereum, what's more about the price of $,
so I'm confused between bitcoin and ethereum, when the state of results that can be said only this year has not found any significant
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 16, 2019, 02:56:06 AM
ETH prices will rise when bitcoin is stable. Of course, at the moment ETH prices are down because bitcoin prices are down. And the decline in the price of ETH was caused by other factors, namely, there were those who sold ETH in large quantities, from what I read, it was caused by Team Plus Token.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 02:36:26 AM
A prevalent hypothesis that I appear to accept is that the impacts of ico time in 2017/2018 have influenced the cost of ethereum altogether as a large portion of the undertaking proprietors that gathered eth during their different icos have smashed the cost by dumping during the bear keep running so as to secure the estimation of their assets. Regardless of whether ethereum will ever recuperate from this huge dump stays to be examined
Activity: 700
August 16, 2019, 02:25:46 AM
Ethereum developers really need to stand up to the challenge of making better improvements in their art contract. People now refer to Ethereum as a dead project and as such most holders keep offloading their bags of the coin.

I don't think the developer team can intervene in the market price. Many altcoins are falling in price or stagnating even though the price of bitcoin penetrates above $ 10k, this is because investors are more interested in bitcoin. I think this is only temporary because ethereum is a good coin and the price will break through $ 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 02:19:12 AM
Yeah. Exactly. I was searchin for such company in US there are not so many of them, you know
They are based in US? Do they ship to other countries?
As globemining offers worldwide shipping it is possible to order from any country. But be aware that it cost 100 USD on all orders!
So inside US it may take a week or so on? 
I can not say exact time. Shipping always depends
Ok, Thanks, I will call them
Pages:
Jump to: