Pages:
Author

Topic: What Happened with ETH ? - page 5. (Read 5556 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 13, 2019, 02:34:34 PM
It is merely because of the dominance it has in the market. BTC has been dominating coin and the king of crypto for a reason, and this is that reason. BTC will always be better than other coins because it is what all started the game of crypto. ETH price will increase and will increase soon, just have patience. I am also holding ETH and expecting it to grow.
I think after a few months ETH price will increase as BTC price will stabilise, maybe by the start of 2020, but all we can do is hope for the best.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 07, 2019, 06:01:17 PM
Ethereum has a bright future so there's no need to lose hope now. If you look at the coinmarketcap, you could see that ethereum still remains the number two on the list and still the partner of bitcoin. Ethereum will continue to be the leader of altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 04, 2019, 04:24:56 PM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

If you look at the coinmarketcap you'll find out that Ethereum is still the number 2 on the list, Why all altcoins have reduce is due BTC dominance whichbhas increased significantly over the year, This is not a problem caused by Ethereum.
Activity: 854
September 04, 2019, 03:59:49 PM
Most people are more interested in the block chain of ethereum, mainly because of its smart contract, but ethereum as a coin has really gone down in patronage. Investors are more interested in bitcoin, particular because of the news and updates that are awaited. Well, perhaps if there is news on Ethereum and its block chain that will arouse and resuscitate the interest that was once had, we might see a change. Vitalik needs to do more
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 04, 2019, 03:17:13 PM
due to the reduce numbers of having ICO project the demand of eth are just minimize right now which ICO is running on ETH network. Right now we are in IEO phase which most market use BTC or USDT but dont worry eth will bounce back then BTC is starting to have a bull run
Still, we all cannot really tell what has happened to Ethereum, the same thing is what we are seeing in majority of altcoins this year. Bitcoin is the only coin that has been showing a positive trends mostly,. Only a few altcoins has shown uptrends since this year ,altcoins like BNB which has been doing pretty well. Ethereum, Xrp and the rest of them it has never been a good year for them. Some of these altcoins are best to avoid completely for now because some experts have predicted that they are not going to see any major increase in price this year and likely next year.

But, there has been some reports that shows Ethereum and other top altcoins like Litecoin, ADA and stellar are going to have an increase in price once the Bitcoin main bull run starts. But we don't know when that is going to be. Some have predicted that it is going to be anytime around December of this year while others are saying it's going to be in the year 2020 after a hard fork.
Everyone find own reason and own date when bullpen start. But what if no? As I see in 2017 we read much articles when people admired new projects on the blockchain. Google query statistic told about increasing number of requests 'Bitcoin', 'blockchain' etc. But what is today? Nothing. Libra, Ton and decreasing interest to invest in the blockchain solution. Draw your conclusions  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 04, 2019, 03:15:43 PM
Eth might still have a bright future, if not in icos, then in Non-fungible tokens and 2nd layer solutions.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 04, 2019, 03:11:57 PM
It seems to me that the main problem of ethereum today is scalability.  Solving this problem is very difficult, because the only method that will correct this situation will lead to a deterioration in the security of Ethereum.  The fact is that a significant part of the Ethereum blockchain is used by USDT, but also the network is crammed with bad Coin that no one needs on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
September 04, 2019, 02:53:27 PM
due to the reduce numbers of having ICO project the demand of eth are just minimize right now which ICO is running on ETH network. Right now we are in IEO phase which most market use BTC or USDT but dont worry eth will bounce back then BTC is starting to have a bull run
Still, we all cannot really tell what has happened to Ethereum, the same thing is what we are seeing in majority of altcoins this year. Bitcoin is the only coin that has been showing a positive trends mostly,. Only a few altcoins has shown uptrends since this year ,altcoins like BNB which has been doing pretty well. Ethereum, Xrp and the rest of them it has never been a good year for them. Some of these altcoins are best to avoid completely for now because some experts have predicted that they are not going to see any major increase in price this year and likely next year.

But, there has been some reports that shows Ethereum and other top altcoins like Litecoin, ADA and stellar are going to have an increase in price once the Bitcoin main bull run starts. But we don't know when that is going to be. Some have predicted that it is going to be anytime around December of this year while others are saying it's going to be in the year 2020 after a hard fork.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 04, 2019, 03:53:15 AM
It's not time for ETH anymore this year, but overall the market really looks bad, so even other coins have not recovered yet the way it was expected to.
BNB is the king now because of the increase of IEO and they are the most exchange when it comes to IEO.

This could be similar to ETH's time in the past but IEO is more stable as there's less scam in this platform compared to ICO.
So let's just hope ETH could come up with a more exciting news to again attract investors put their money on the coin.
When bitcoin coins starts to recover the rest will just follow and we need ETH, XRP the big ones to start rising.
Activity: 686
September 04, 2019, 03:40:47 AM
Bitcoin dominance in the cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly by the day, I just realised that I need about 60 ethereum to exchange for 1 btc, meaning that the percentage of eth to btc is has dropped significantly. Btc is trading at about $10,500, while ethereum is less $180, presently. Ethereum really needs to a push to meet up with expectations.

Before pushing the price of ETH should stable at the current value because the price of Bitcoin is increasing/decreasing it is effecting on all other potential coins after Bitcoin. So it might take some time to regain its value and the development phase of ETH is kept postponing and this makes the value of ETH keep dropping.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 04, 2019, 03:33:40 AM
Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes
if you want to know why the current Ethereum price is difficult for to go up because the bullsrun only happens to Bitcoin and Altcoin doesn't following with the increase of Bitcoin prices anymore. this situation is certainly very different from last year, but some scientists crypto believe if there will be a big pump at the price on Ethereum at the end or the coming year.

yes it is true that bictoin currently dominates in the crypto market, but I am still sure that there will be time for ethereum and other altcoins to pump on the market. I think the current market situation is a correction, because altcoin in 2017 has been pumped to the highest price, and now the market is testing altcoin holders to stay calm and not panic in selling.
Activity: 1764
September 04, 2019, 03:32:35 AM
I understand you, unfortunately this is no longer possible as you see, unfortunately now altcoins and ethereum do not follow bitcoin as it was before, because earlier when bitcoin grew or fell, then at the same time ethereum also increased or fell, in general, ethereum repeated all the movements of bitcoin exactly, but now something has changed in the cryptocurrency market and now bitcoin is growing independently of ethereum and all altcoins and this is unfortunately very sad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 04, 2019, 03:25:28 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 04, 2019, 02:44:33 AM
Bitcoin dominance in the cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly by the day, I just realised that I need about 60 ethereum to exchange for 1 btc, meaning that the percentage of eth to btc is has dropped significantly. Btc is trading at about $10,500, while ethereum is less $180, presently. Ethereum really needs to a push to meet up with expectations.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2019, 02:36:34 AM
I see that ethereum movement is very slow and I think investors are bored with altcoin whose movements are very slow and most investors are now turning to investing in bitcoin with clear profits and the future of bitcoin is very good for this year, this is very reasonable for prices for current ethereum the demand is now greatly reduced
The demand for Ethereum on the market has reduced because of reduced level of ICOs on the crypto space now. Now, IEOs are taking over and most IEOs do not pay much attention to ETH as compared to the era of ICOs. Lots of attention has switched to Bitcoin this year and this will further push the price of BTC by the close of the year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 04, 2019, 02:25:23 AM
if you want to know why the current Ethereum price is difficult for to go up because the bullsrun only happens to Bitcoin and Altcoin doesn't following with the increase of Bitcoin prices anymore. this situation is certainly very different from last year, but some scientists crypto believe if there will be a big pump at the price on Ethereum at the end or the coming year.
Activity: 840
September 04, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
we cannot use such comparisons to judge the price of a currency, the problem is the attention of people, and at the moment people are most interested in BTC, they put money into Buy more BTC than buy ETH or other altcoins.

Agree, investor attention is currently focused on bitcoin and this is what causes bitcoin prices to rise above $ 10k. In addition, the fall in prices does not only occur in ethereum but almost all altcoins so I don't think we need to panic with the current ethereum price conditions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 04, 2019, 12:40:42 AM
Nothing happened, Ethereum only has a scalabillity problems. Many developers would like to create dapps on Ethereum but they are pushed to pay higher fees for slower transactions, so they are migrating to another smart contract platforms.
Exactly. That is the reason why ETH no longer has many users. People are focusing on using TRON and EOS because it's cheaper and much faster. And that makes the ETH price unable to go up like it used to, and the current price I think is okay for ETH
Activity: 784
September 03, 2019, 09:52:25 PM
As we observed in the market, last couple of months bitcoin were rising its price as if it would going to be having a bull run and then ethereum pulls its price also and increases. However when bitcoin slowly decreases its price, also ethereum slips also its price continuously until such time both bitcoin and ethereum now struggling for decreasing their prices now. I think there would be a good market soon and then bullish market also possibly takes place in the near future.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
September 03, 2019, 09:20:48 PM
ETH has its own way, although BTC also has a strong influence on altcoin. It's just a matter of time, alt sessions are also not optimal. Moreover, there is no good news. I believe ETH will rise again because the team is quite active in developing projects and products. The market network is also wide.
ETH this year really has not changed as much as previous years and this has greatly affected the value of this coin during the past period. Now it is hard to determine what will happen next but if ETH does not have many new updates to investors then I believe that the value of ETH will probably drop to $50. Of course this is just my personal prediction and in fact ETH is a potential coin in long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: