Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies - page 2. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 21, 2019, 06:11:32 AM
we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

I think that if Bitcoin dies then all cryptocurrency market will die too. This can happen in two situations: 1) blockchain will be replaced by a new and more advanced technology, 2) global catastrophic event will fall all humanity in development to level of the Stone Age. No other options yet.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 21, 2019, 05:53:06 AM
If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be compared to gold in the real world. If cryptocurrencies are recognized by the masses, then Bitcoin will live.
right, bitcoin will disappear, of course, investors will also disappear, but I think crypto currency was created for the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 05:35:44 AM
I think the correct question is "what have to happen"
Currently Bitcoin is so well established in global economy that its dead would be probably an effect of worldwide crisis
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 21, 2019, 03:49:21 AM
I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is indeed a potential coin and provides benefits that can be felt since the advent of bitcoin itself. Nothing can make bitcoin die unless the crypto currency market is heavily hacked. But if someday bitcoin dies then another crypto currency will experience a falling market condition. A lot of coins will become garbage and the crypto currency market will start from zero again. If bitcoin dies then many crypto currency players suffer losses.
We don't know if there's still a coin that will manage to survive when bitcoin dies eventually, as the market still relied with how bitcoin being supported so when this main base died everything will fall within it's range maybe some coins which is not really dependent with bitcoin will survived or maybe nothing will.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 21, 2019, 03:37:53 AM
I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is indeed a potential coin and provides benefits that can be felt since the advent of bitcoin itself. Nothing can make bitcoin die unless the crypto currency market is heavily hacked. But if someday bitcoin dies then another crypto currency will experience a falling market condition. A lot of coins will become garbage and the crypto currency market will start from zero again. If bitcoin dies then many crypto currency players suffer losses.
bitcoin is now the main benchmark of the crypto market, and it won't die. if you might later die, there is a lot of crypto that can be another alternative investment. and maybe USDT will become the benchmark for the crypto market afterwards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 21, 2019, 02:32:05 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 21, 2019, 02:30:30 AM
If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency.

lol how come when there are hundres and thousands of cryptos out there on the market and they wont just dissapear when bitcoin dies because they are not tied up to cryptos , they can live on thier own and infact they can even get more indemand because people will transfer on them if bitcoin is not available but for now that is not possible because bitcoin is still alive and kicking   . bitcoin wont die easily because many people still continues to buy and hodl thier btc for two main reasons , that is for the profit and for the actual use of btc which is for payment and buying  .
Activity: 163
June 21, 2019, 02:24:00 AM
If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be compared to gold in the real world. If cryptocurrencies are recognized by the masses, then Bitcoin will live.
Bitcoin has been recognize with huge potential in crypto world and many people keep and hold this asset eeven in shortcomings. Hence, its value had started to break out and touch the desiring peak. I believe bitcoin will never dies as it has been develope more promising.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 20, 2019, 11:04:47 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 20, 2019, 03:22:15 AM
The whole industry dies. I can tell you exactly about it, because without a leader and a mastodon in this industry, no one will come here.

If bitcoin dies, i think most altcoin price will fall the price. Its true that altcoin have different purpose than bitcoin but most altcoin price depend on bitcoin and when bitcoin dies and the price goes to zero, the whole industry will collapse.
it's just fantastic. Bitcoin can not die from a technical point of view. while at least one miner is turned on - Bitcoin will live. Only if the whole internet will die - bitcoin can die. How it sounds?

Agree, as long as people mine bitcoin and trade it, bitcoin will always be valuable. Especially if you see a daily bitcoin transaction that is always increasing and also a market cap value, I'm sure it's hard to see a bitcoin die or become worthless
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 20, 2019, 03:05:05 AM
I believe that bitcoin will never die. This market is still new and small, so early that bitcoin can die at this time. And 2020 will be a great year for the cryptocurrency market when a lot of big companies around the world will join the market. And if bitcoin dies just like your prediction, I think the whole market will die and no altcoin can survive.

There have been many predictions that predict bitcoin will die or be worthless but what happens is that bitcoin breaks the price of more than $ 19k. I think bitcoin will always be valuable because it has been recognized by many as a digital asset
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 20, 2019, 02:22:03 AM
I believe that bitcoin will never die. This market is still new and small, so early that bitcoin can die at this time. And 2020 will be a great year for the cryptocurrency market when a lot of big companies around the world will join the market. And if bitcoin dies just like your prediction, I think the whole market will die and no altcoin can survive.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 20, 2019, 12:49:01 AM
very difficult for bitcoin to die because bitcoin has entered almost every joint crypto activity.
but maybe bitcoin evolved to be more advanced later on.
Activity: 644
June 19, 2019, 10:41:16 PM
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

I suppose many people do not know the exact answer if Bitcoin dies. From which I have been experiencing that this Bitcoin is becoming very popular and more and more people are investing in crypto. So I do not think that this coin will die, but this coin will continue to develop. By continuing to develop will certainly give a very positive impact.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 09:56:00 PM
If Bitcoin will die then another coin will step up to supersede it like the Ethereum which is known second to Bitcoin for many years. The most common reason that Bitcoin will die if no one will invest making it to be obsolete in the market but this is very impossible to happen as more and more countries are now supporting Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 19, 2019, 09:49:22 PM
Bitcoin has evolved out successfully and has remained the number one cryptocurrency on the market. It is therefore the spectacle of the market hence its collapse will cause a great change in the crypto market value. Bitcoin also occupies the largest portion of the market cap and this means its absence will cause great deficit in the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 19, 2019, 09:44:23 PM
If ever Bitcoin will die, for sure there are still altcoins that still continue in this industry, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Neo, Dash, BCH, Lumen and Xrp. But honestly, that's too impossible for now that bitcoin will die in our time, isn't right? Because, if that really happen, all altcoins for sure will get affect by it.

That's for sure but this this market progress that we are witnessing now might be stop because most probably big panic will happen before price recovers and starts growing again.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
June 19, 2019, 09:09:55 PM
If ever Bitcoin will die, for sure there are still altcoins that still continue in this industry, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Neo, Dash, BCH, Lumen and Xrp. But honestly, that's too impossible for now that bitcoin will die in our time, isn't right? Because, if that really happen, all altcoins for sure will get affect by it.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

If bitcoin die, i think crypto market will collapse and market value will drop significantly. But market will find a new coin thats better bitcoin and could rise again after investor trust on market again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 08:46:51 PM

if bitcoin is dead or has no value in the market, of course it can affect other types of coins, the possibility of other types of coins will experience the same thing as bitcoin, because bitcoin is a modern technology in the form of digital currency that was first created before other altcoins emerged

Many new coins are popping up and hard compete with bitcoin. Libra Coin created for example, if it is launched, the price may not be directly related to bitcoin because it is stable coin. But I'm sure bitcoin is almost impossible to die because bitcoin is the reason why crypto markets were created
Pages:
Jump to: