Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies - page 5. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 12, 2019, 01:44:25 PM
we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

Bitcoin has a positive impact on modern technology that has been widely recognized by the layers of society around the world, obviously Bitcoin is the main digital currency that can affect the crypto market. and if bitcoin automatically dies other types of coins will experience the same thing. perhaps the main factor that can make bitcoin die is the loss of internet connection for most countries so that there is no trading activity in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 03:10:08 PM
In any case, it can be assumed that Bitcoin will lose its relevance, because the duration of the transaction and their price is still not competitive, if we consider the capabilities of other cryptocurrencies.  But if Bitcoin is still used as a means of payment, then this problem will be 100% solved.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
This question is hypothetical and it is your imagination. If bitcoin dies then the crypto market cannot survive as bitcoin is a base currency and an icon of this market. Bitcoin is a symbol for cryptocurrencies.
bitcoin die is not impossible, and even if Bitcoin are die, another Altcoin until now still prepare for replaced bitcoin price, we have stablecoin for backup bitcoin if sometime bitcoin died.

and we have major altcoin can backup bitcoin for keep the cryptocurrency ecosystem running normally, this just crazy imagination from me buddy  Grin Grin
Activity: 471
June 10, 2019, 07:31:34 PM
there is no reason to describe how bitcoin will die.
if bitcoin dies, surely all altcoins will follow it.
therefore it is impossible for me
yes because Altcoin is also influential, so how is the future of Bitcoin also the future of Altcoin.
indeed all can die but for now and for a very long time Bitcoin can still live and survive so many people are not sure whether Bitcoin will die.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 10, 2019, 07:18:08 PM
there is no reason to describe how bitcoin will die.
if bitcoin dies, surely all altcoins will follow it.
therefore it is impossible for me
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 10, 2019, 06:10:59 PM
In my opinion I really don't see that happening. But really I don't know what the future holds. To me if Bitcoin dies blochain will live on. Blockchain as become useful to the world as we see it. But if Bitcoin dies I think the whole crypto market will crumble because Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. But I believe the market crumbling will just be for a while and everything will come back again. Projects will probably learn from the mistakes of Bitcoins. A lot has been invested into crypto we ain't just gonna let it die like that.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
June 10, 2019, 05:41:22 PM
maybe if bitcoin dies everyone will switch to crypto tether currency because coin tether is stable like a US dollar and people will wait until a replacement for Bitcoin exists
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 10, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
This is nothing but a dream of yours. It is not possible. Blockchain is the next technology and crypto currency is the future. But we have to take every possibility. If Bitcoin dies someday suddenly we saw that the market will be in very bad conditions. Cause in this whole market people trust only and only Bitcoin. And Bitcoin holds more than half of the market cap. But the market or the technology will not die. It will take time to rebuild the market. That's it. But it not gonna happen. So don't worry.
Activity: 882
June 10, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
if bitcoin dies in my opinion it will be replaced by other coins like ethereum, or binance coin because both of these coins have better technology and functions than bitcoin and what can make bitcoin die is if the bitcoin has been finished mined, this will make the bitcoin unable to be sent or be accepted
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
June 10, 2019, 04:50:02 PM
according to my opinion it is impossible to happen even every day there are so many who use bitcoin for trade and investment. so I think bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be difficult to replace by any altcoin or die.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 10, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
This question is hypothetical and it is your imagination. If bitcoin dies then the crypto market cannot survive as bitcoin is a base currency and an icon of this market. Bitcoin is a symbol for cryptocurrencies.

well, i will disaggree about ur opinion.
first, we can see on economy side, lets say on this time BTC die suddenly, and it will make market cap loss 55% (based on this time), but what will happended after it ?
nothing, market still continue with another like ETH will be number one, also XRP will be the second.
even though it makes a negative impression,people will stay continue with the remaining left.
the next generation also can be good pumper on marketcap, like BCH and BSV. ( i hate them btw,but in this case they is important for recovering market "IF" BTC trully dead.)
but , the good news, it's imposibble happening.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 10, 2019, 02:47:19 PM
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 09, 2019, 07:46:18 PM
if Bitcoin die, then there will be no more investments that can give us big profits quickly, because in my opinion just by investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency which can give us a very big profit without requiring a long time, besides that when Bitcoin die then I also believe altcoin will die, because people will no longer believe to investing in cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin and Altcoin).
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
June 09, 2019, 07:25:39 PM
Binance trade volume is huge and commands a lot of respect within the cryptospace, I use to exercise concerns that if anything goes wrong with Binance ,the market will born,bug the recent hack of binance seem to point to the other direction.We will only have a day or two of red days and then things will go back to normal.There are suitable alternatives
Activity: 630
June 09, 2019, 07:14:01 PM
Bitcoin will never die. I can't even imagine this outcome. Really, it seems weird for me. Too much money are freezed in bitcoin, there is no even little chance for death of BTC
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 09, 2019, 07:13:49 PM
In actual fact, I don't believe by any means whatsoever that Bitcoin will die. If it was going to die, that  should have happened about the time it was introduced but if it has stayed up till now, its never going to die, I has definitely come to stay.
it's hard to believe if Bitcoin will die, indeed life isn't forever, but maybe Bitcoin will die but not now and it's still very long, not know when.
we will lose great hope if Bitcoin dies and maybe Altcoin is no longer feasible.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
June 09, 2019, 07:08:12 PM
In actual fact, I don't believe by any means whatsoever that Bitcoin will die. If it was going to die, that  should have happened about the time it was introduced but if it has stayed up till now, its never going to die, I has definitely come to stay.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 09, 2019, 06:12:20 PM
The inspection by Satoshi Nakamoto in the year 2009, Bitcoin has suffered many ups and down in its history. I early 2011 it reached 31 dollars then drop back to 2 dollars few months later. Then again in 2013, the bitcoin was at a 1000 dollar but soon dropped back to 300. So even now, the bitcoin reached 20k before dropping to 7.5k. This is how it is.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2019, 02:29:47 PM
BİTCOİN will not die unless there were quantum computers that are able to break the whole blockchain privacy. I don't think it is case for a stronger coins like BTC, XRP, Eth
Activity: 574
June 09, 2019, 01:49:19 PM
Well, everything else can die, can be hacked, but BTC is the hardest one.
If I have to hop on this imaginable scenario, I would say that nothing much will change for the rest of the coins in practicality.
However, the belief in crypto and the psychological effects will be hammering.
Pages:
Jump to: