Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 39. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
We can't predict a time period when the market will recover. Because some unexpected things are happening right now. Personally I didn't believe the market may go down this far.
Activity: 228
August 12, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Yes, the market is not in a good spot at the moment, but we cannot loose hope like this. We need to remain calm and have patience. In the end, it is us, who can save the market.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
The market is simply disappointing.Most likely, the market will not recover until autumn.Such rate jumps are associated with a full exit from the market of many people.What is the reason for this is not yet clear.We hope that everything will be restored in the near future.I'm tired of red
Activity: 48
August 12, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
The market is facing such downward situation from the starting of the year. But bitcoin has seen rising situation recently though it has again gone down. It is expected that bitcoin will rise again very soon.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
It took half a year for the market to recover from the dip this year. But it fell down again. The time it will take for it to recover is uncertain, but the people are still hopeful that the market will recover, soon.
Activity: 94
August 12, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
I do not care what the market does, but I'm interested in the money I invest in it.  Cry Too cryptic for the crypto market. The whole of my graphical analysis formula completely failed.I think crypto will continue to exist but the price of new coins is important
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:43:54 AM
I think that now the market is finishing its correction. this does not happen quickly, but it seems to me that soon there will be a start of a new trend upward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 12, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
Big correction comes to altcoins and BTC, nothing strange in this, according to the huge growth of the 2017 year. We just need to wait and will see more expensive prices than in the 2017 year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
to eliminate panic about the decline in prices, sometimes we also have to fantasize about our success in the future, whether our life is achieved or not so that time answers, the most important thing is we have tried to be patient and try according to our abilities. (spirit)
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
I think the wave of capital withdrawal from alcoin, to pull the market down. The price of alcohols is constantly decreasing. A series of vertical holders, it is a disaster. Perhaps this will be a strong growth signal in the coming time
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
indeed the market is experiencing a downturn and today is declining, but etherum is not too down, today it has increased by $ 323.55 USD (3.91%), well for other coins it still drops, just wait, wait for the right time to sell your coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
Altoins simply became useless to nobody. We want to buy bitcoin and think that growth will be in it. When it's over, no one knows = (
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
Of course, now is not the best time for the above cryptocurrencies. But I advise you not to lose hope.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
After correction, the market started a good job. And I will say that the time has come for intensive investments. And now I'm starting to choose a good currency. And I invest. Good luck to all!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
I think people buy dollars because the dollar is rising and they sell Cryptocoins. I don't expect the market to rise again in the near future
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
There is nothing normal happening in the market, we are still in the stage of correcting the rapid growth of 2017, in the near future a rebound to the level of 9000 is possible, but this will not be an upward trend. Until we fall to the 5000 the trend will be falling.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
In recent times, cryptography has become the battlefield of the most outstanding mathematicians and computer scientists in the world today will have more positive developments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 12, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
This depends entirely on us. As long as we have a demand for the coins and we continue to invest in them and HODL, their prices will be right back on track. It is us, who are panicking and are letting the coins go and have created this fall.
perhaps Indeed, the situation will change for the better, because today some ico companies are pleased with their attractiveness to investors. Apparently every user of crypto-currency made a choice in favor of investing in promising projects, and not in trade.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
August 12, 2018, 10:58:48 AM
Its real market position is not very favorable. The prices of bitcoins, Ethernet coins and other coins are decreasing. I think this is because demand is low, and I believe that things will change and prices will go up.

Depressing as it is but I don't think anyone can expect the value of the market right now to go up. It would be best if you take advantage of the volatilities and trade on it.
Activity: 77
August 12, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
This depends entirely on us. As long as we have a demand for the coins and we continue to invest in them and HODL, their prices will be right back on track. It is us, who are panicking and are letting the coins go and have created this fall.
Pages:
Jump to: