Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 34. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Most investors will lose all or part of their money now. Bad market situation, this is a terrible year for crypto investors.
There is nothing to do, because everything is difficult, but we must still hope to see improvements at the end of the year.
Hold it and be patient, hopefully.
Activity: 103
August 15, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
As far as I know the world's cash flow is very complex and the Crypto market is very sensitive to the global economic turmoil. If I were an investor or a Big Boys or a trading bank, I would prefer to save the stock first
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 15, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

All here is the same question like yours  when the price become rise in the marketplace
If this crisis scenario not to survive befroe end of the year hoping next year the price begin to rise
Only one thing i know this price drop opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoins to earn profits someday
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

I'm sure the market will definitely survive this movement. However, all this will require time for full recovery to occur.
A major positive crypto news in the media can make everything stable or at least speed up the recovery of the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
though many who are down but better hold and wait. sell would not give an advantage in this kind of situation. resistant although not the year to rise when it arrived but it is the most profitable of the can on the need to panic and rush to sell.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
a great many who complained about the condition of the market at present. Because the market looks increasingly down and down. even many who are having a lot of harm because of this. Hopefully these rapidly changing conditions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
With the market very strange things are happening, after a small increase there is a big drop, I think 2018 will be very bad for crypto currency. Crypto portfolios lose a huge amount of interest and it's sad
Activity: 103
August 14, 2018, 10:58:27 PM
There are too many causes . I think the best cause is result of trade war beetween China and USA.  Huh
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 14, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Yea, yea.. Smiley. Idea about the market is that iz the correction, bear market, week hands shaking out and the right time to buy positions. )) But now there is not much who believe, doing right things & who will win in the end )) it's always been like this.. amazing. nothing changes  Grin all that whiners and alarmists what are you doing here if you don't believe in crypto?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 14, 2018, 10:05:24 PM
At this time the prices of all crypto are bleeding, all of them dropped dramatically making us not excited when looking at current prices. Hopefully it will recover soon and prices will rise again
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Yes, the market is depreciating now, to balance prices. It's like a trend like if I go down today, then tomorrow will rise again.
The problem here is, if this doesn't get better soon or even falls, it will make panic and markets difficult to rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
a declining market situation like this is part of a dynamic. in any crypto can occur at any time. BTC and ETH currently may be taking a break, but we believe and hope that they will jump back high. let time answer this situation. be patient
thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 14, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

As bitcoin is down and some major cryptocurrencies, it's expected to see a bleeding market. We can say that the demand of people on cryptocurrencies are also low or whales could be the culprit too but this year seems to be a bloody year for cryptoworld, IMO. If the market will remain to be down until December, then i think it's preparing for a drastic rise in the following year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
Well i believe that we hit the bottom and to go down more its really hard . Maybe few more billions but dont think that people are selling at these prices. Only if BTC goes down but alts dont think so. It will be interesting September before ETF decision
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
Market is crashing, it is obvious, If you have some money, better buy crypto, probably you will never buy it so low.
 i predict we passed bottom point at least in ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
August 14, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Be patient, do not panic, i will better buy more below, the growth will be. Sometimes we just need to wait. Remember that we lose only when we sell cheaper than bought.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 14, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
Of course, milking everything, the whole top. This is normal
As for the timing, there is a very unequivocal point. I'm morally ready for a fall and fall for 1 year, it may well last until the next fall
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 14, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
Unbelievable happen to the market when the current exchange rate is falling rapidly. This time should watch the exchange rate of BTC and ETH to be able to invest when the exchange rate reached the bottom. It is expected that the market will recover at the end of 2018 and then the exchange rate will increase rapidly, predicted 5 times more than this time.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:41:11 PM
Well, this is the question I've been coming across for more than half a year. Guys, the market is ok on the whole. This is a normal behavior. We all want to see a huge rise which we saw in the end of 2017, but this would be a rather extraordinary case. Let's be more patient and not wait for too much. The market will recover at last.
true, but unfortunately there are too many who think there is something wrong with the crypto market, because most of them only saw the growth of crypto in the past year, where at that time the price was very high, they forgot the initial price of crypto. because if compared to the present, of course, the current price is still higher than the initial price of crypto
Activity: 55
August 14, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
It looks like another collapse, nothing unusual. The ethereum still seems to be falling and the rest of the crypto currency is the same

crypto-currency market is manipulated, people with big money want to buy coins cheaper. For this, they omit the prices for the biticon / etherium.
I think the market will be marketed before the end of August, and from autumn there will be a growth of the market
Pages:
Jump to: