Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 38. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
This topic is really can be seen by own own visual. And as normal happenings in the cryptocurrency world. It is happening bevause of so many transaction especially selling tokens in the low prive this actually not a good idea of a holder. Knowing that it is normal they should wait for the eight time to rise it up again so that they can earn bigger than they expected. Its just actually a matter of waiting and beleiving in your token. Not for bitcoin and ethereum only but all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

The market is bleeding too much this year that you thought it would likely to raise higher than last year but the thought are just temporary when you finally see the results of how the market is doing. It doesn't go always as we would like to because there are people that could control the price that they like to and we can't do anything about it unless you are an early adapter of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
It is a very pathetic situation for the cryptocurrency market at present but we must keep the hope alive. As a good investor this is the best time to invest in the system instead of thinking of selling because things will soon fall into place and you will be glad you make the decision to invest now when price are low because when price finally goes up you will make the profit in double.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
I will very much hope that in the near future large speculators will play out with a drop in prices and start leading the market up.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
So far, the main coins have not broken the "bottom", after which a real panic can begin in the market. This is the price of $250 for Ethereum, and $5000 for BTC
Activity: 47
August 12, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
Yes, the market is not bad so fell. But I think that this situation will not last long. I am sure that in the near future there will be a recovery period. I think that this situation lasts a maximum of two months.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 12, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
I think in the market there are serious manipulations aimed at reducing the rate of crypto currency. After that, a significant growth of the market can begin.
Activity: 125
August 12, 2018, 03:05:23 PM
unfortunately the exact time you no one will call because it is almost impossible . So it's a mystery shrouded in darkness )))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
If you have dedicated yourself to cryptography, you should understand that the crypto currency market is very variable, hard to regulate and hard to predict. But always after a decline follows an increase in prices. Therefore, the time when the market is in the red zone should be used for additional investments.
Activity: 78
August 12, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
All market at this moment is totally down, but I think it is just an opportunity to buy coin or investing in ico, once the market rise we would gain on every investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
The market situation is very bad right now, I think people are afraid to put money in and also big institution cashing out has been the real problem, once they come back again we will see strong price and couple of good news will help as well.
The situation in the market is bad and it can drag on for a long time. All hope and are waiting for market growth, but it is possible that growth will begin not so soon, but in a few more months or a year.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
I cannot really make a prediction about the market right now as it has been unpredictable for 2 weeks right now and it is becoming increasingly unsettling for all the Bitcoin and ALT holders. However, there are few coins like Cardano, EOS which are still doing good. You can check them out.
Activity: 52
August 12, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
The market is currently facing consolidation after the recent influx in prices caused by Bitcoin ETF hearing. However, right now, it is looking like the market is slowly recovering. Hopefully, the coins will come back stronger again very soon. Till then it is wise to buy a small amount while the price is low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
Well, as you can see now in the market in almost all altcoins is now a bearish trend , and I think next year will only be a bullish trend
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
The market situation is very bad right now, I think people are afraid to put money in and also big institution cashing out has been the real problem, once they come back again we will see strong price and couple of good news will help as well.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
Its the worst bearish trend going on.Btc dominance has again reached  50 percent. Now it will take more time for recovery of the market.As long as btc dominance doesn't decrease,alts market will not recover
Activity: 134
August 12, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
It's been down for nearly half a year, don't you feel that the bear market has come full circle? The market has fallen more than it did on September 4th last year.

Activity: 209
August 12, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Not only the above-mentioned coins. all of the other coins also in a deep dump. I also lost my fund because of it. My all of coins, ICO profits, and bounty rewards are in deep red now. But I still didn't sell them. Many people say the market will start to recover after the next few weeks. But 100% sure crypto market will not die. I also believe this is a good time to invest in major cryptocurrencies.
Honestly, no one knows when the market will recover. all of us can do only predict. But surely one day it will recover.
Activity: 76
August 12, 2018, 01:28:51 PM
The market will recover, like it has in the past. We need to be patient and HODL, or else it will make the situation worse if we fail to keep or cool
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
The market is simply disappointing.Most likely, the market will not recover until autumn.Such rate jumps are associated with a full exit from the market of many people.What is the reason for this is not yet clear.We hope that everything will be restored in the near future.I'm tired of red
keep patient August is a sacred month for crypto currencies,
hopefully October-December will be better than this, keep hodl
Pages:
Jump to: