Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 35. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
As at now the market is too low, but as time goes on I believe r HR e price will soon pretty 5
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
It is a matter of time, the market will bounce back again and those who are dumping now might later blame themselves for taking such action. What is happening now is still very much normal. Just watch out as it unfolds.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Well, this is the question I've been coming across for more than half a year. Guys, the market is ok on the whole. This is a normal behavior. We all want to see a huge rise which we saw in the end of 2017, but this would be a rather extraordinary case. Let's be more patient and not wait for too much. The market will recover at last.
Activity: 95
August 14, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
It looks like another collapse, nothing unusual. The ethereum still seems to be falling and the rest of the crypto currency is the same
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
It is now specifically sausage, not just shake people out of the crypt, and straight crypt shake itself, so the capitalization fell, and the court of conversations is not the end, although to think much lower at all(but the whales can see much lower, their plans follow, manipulate
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
no one can predict cryptocurrency, but it has indeed become crypto nature that fluctuations are drastic and very fast, so in my opinion there will certainly be a possibility of crypto recover

Yes you are right, no one can predict cryptocurrency because the market is based on demand and supply so you cannot always expect for the price to always increase.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
Yes, the market is falling, the market is red. One thing pleases that this can not last forever. I believe that the end of the fall will come very soon. And we will all be very happy with the green color.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
this year is unsuccessful for cryptocurrency. the market is falling and it is unknown when its fall will end. I think that this year the market will not grow.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
August 14, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Hi there,

You might have heard that the big boys who are ruling the earth now have entered or planning to enter crypto space by various means. Why they are here? For profits ofcourse. Besides, they don't want us ordinary people to earn our financial freedom. They want lower prices for bitcoin to get more of this digital gold. So they have been using media to get the prices down to create a panic. When everbody panics they would be able to buy their bitcoin at a ridiculously low prices compared to the next ATH. This is why.

Kind regards,
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
no one can predict cryptocurrency, but it has indeed become crypto nature that fluctuations are drastic and very fast, so in my opinion there will certainly be a possibility of crypto recover
Activity: 658
August 14, 2018, 03:28:28 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
Yeah it's very nightmare for us to see the market drop so really bad, i think we can survive in september if etf has been accepted. But if etf got rejected again, i think crypto market can't survive.
Activity: 52
August 14, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
Every market regardless of whether it is a cryptocurrency or otherwise experiences UPS and downs.But almost certainly, it is always recovering, someone who is able to invest, take advantage of reduced prices and add more assets
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

we can only wait, we can't do anything because we don't know why this happened. I think this happens because the decline and increase are normal. we just have to be patient and believe that crypto can survive.
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
And how do you like? This is the market. For such a rapid takeoff, should be followed by no less than a drop. I'm not surprised at this behavior. In my opinion this is obvious.
Activity: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
This is just market manipulation, lot of big whales buy cryptocurrency in the downtown fall. This can also happen when some country bans cryptocurrency or some famous person said negative things about cryptocurrencies. Point is, neglected them and keep HODLing and keep believing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
Yes, now is not a good time. The whole market is red. And the worst thing is that it is not clear when it will end and why such a fall has begun. Now the main thing is not to panic and wait for recovery.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 14, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
I guess that we still have a dump and then a rather long calm. Although I have long ceased to be surprised at anything in this crazy market.
I am sure of one thing that we are in the beginning of the way, but this way will be substantially transformed.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
Most of the investors have lost all or some of their money is about to lose. The situation of the market bad, it was a terrible year for the 2018 crypto investor.  There is nothing to do but still hoping to see improvements at the end of the year.
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Honestly I have gotten burnt severally in trying to trade this dip, never been a good decision, Will have to trade cautiously till market stabilizes
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 14, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Market is surviving,though price dropping are constantly happening still bitcoin is dominating the market meaning investors are transferring their investments from altcoins to bitcoin thats why the top coin is now more than 55% dominating.this is the effect of ETF and everything will change if this thing done
Pages:
Jump to: