Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? - page 4. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.

Projects don't have enough economic potential and strong community, I think they will be die and get rid of market, including mining companies and the market offically enter hibernation period
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
Bitcoin still remains the father of other coins. If bitcoin falls to 2000usd, it's definitely going to affect other coins. When bitcoin rises, other coins also rise. I really don't know how that's happening l, anyway.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Other coins will go down similarly. If Bitcoin drops to $ 2000, that is, by 30 percent, then other coins will fall about as well.

Of course, the altcoins will follow their leader and go down. Naturally, the worst tokens can vanish. However, there will be the alts, cheap ones, which will grow. The day traders will make a lot of money these days.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.

Most likely most altcoins would also drop in value. We all know that most altcoins are paired with bitcoin, thus, making their value lesser. That is why altcoin price correlate with bitcoin price. However, if a project is really good sometimes bitcoin price doesn't affect it's price.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Other coins will go down similarly. If Bitcoin drops to $ 2000, that is, by 30 percent, then other coins will fall about as well.

That's the least proportion, altcoin all affected by Bitcoin. And altcoin that are not traded with large volumes are likely to fall more than 30%
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
First i think it will never happens in any condition because Bitcoins support level is $3000 - $3200. But if it drop down from this level, then may be Bitcoin will hit yours described price of $2000 because its next support level is $1800 - $2200 and definitely it will also effect other crypto currencies because crypto market and all other crypto currencies also follow Bitcoin's footsteps.
Second, as you are already see that during this downfall period many of the famous ICO already stopped or postpone their exchange listing and some have completely closed their projects. And if this downfall will continues in the near future, then new ICOs will completely stops and definitely all investors make a move towards Bitcoin, which will available at very cheap price because Bitcoin can never die in any condition.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
At the moment it is completely watertight, the decline in bitcoin is due to a general - and inevitable - lack of interest after the madness of last year. Of course, the oversupply and the amount of fraudulent ICOs also contributed to this.
But it's a cycle, and things will recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
If bitcoin goes below $2000 mark, there is a possibility that a new coin will rise but not to replace bitcoin, it will just get some investors money and go with the market flow as usual. But I seriously doubt bitcoin price will fall below $2000
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Sometimes this is a true prediction. Because day by day btc and altcoins going to down. So btc will god to 2000$ or 1500$ again
 with this situation lot of investor's are lossed .because somebody brought btc at 18000$ - 10000$ values.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
If Bitcoin go to $2000, I believe the price of altcoin will drop further. Investors might want to grab the Bitcoin cheap and sell altcoin for it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
one thing that is certain is that prices will be lower than now. many projects will die if bitcoin falls below $ 2k the new project will be abandoned and the marketcap will decrease dramatically.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
If bitcoin falls that low, so many altcoins will fall alongside, became of the dominance of bitcoin on most of them. The only condition that would make some altcoins not to be affected, is if they have well developed product that brings value to the coin and not only that, more development has to come in periodically, so as to help maintain that value and prevent any form of unnecessary dump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
easy buddy, let it fall for now and invest more, then hold for long term and im sure we will enjoy the profit later.
Merit: 11
I will like to say it will make matters worse. For instance, so many altcoins are barely surviving even now. What will happen is that many may have to say their goodbyes,while the few strong ones will still continue to hold on even if the price drops as low as $1000
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
It's obvious that the more bitcoin price goes down, the more other altcoins in the market and total cap goes down, bitcoin still control the crypto market price, though i won't wish for the price to go down to $2000
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If ever Bitcoin will have such low market value it will just indicate how bad the market behavior is so the tendency is that the market prices of many cryptos will be also at their deepest since many coins are dependent with the price of bitcoin. But let's just hope that such thing will not occur because the market itself will be having huge problem to make a comeback.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Most of the altcoins with no reasons to exist to begin with will disappear (or will decline to 1 sat value) and will be abandoned by their respective developers. But the stronger ones, which has real applications in the market especially those which are developed by known or real companies will stay and continue their development. This is just a dormant phase for them but once everything goes back to its original luster, they will soar their performance.
Merit: 500
I agree that if price of bitcoin goes to 2000$ so almost all other coins will have less price too and maybe someone of them will die. but i dont think that its happened. i think that in some months bitcoin will grow up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I am sure that in this case more than 95 percent of the coins will completely lose their value and we will see how the market has been cleared of unnecessary coins.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Current ICOs and altcoins are affected already.
If it goes down some more, the price would dump more
It will be a sure thing once bitcoin slumps to $2,000. The market is too dry for some increase so if this will continue and gonna reach that amount, definitely majority of alts will be much affected.

That's another shopping spree for the market and to those who are aiming to claim more coins while the market is very cheap. Total market cap is very down and yet the prices are stable and just moving slowly downwards.
Pages:
Jump to: