Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? - page 6. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think it just still stay the same, with respect to bitcoin decreases to $2000 as altcoins also lowers their value respectively. But still bitcoin is still the most valuable coin in the market. I think this would be possible since crypto matket now continues to fall down its price.
Activity: 490
Obviously, most cryptocurrencies simply cease to exist .. It is only a matter of time and such a low price contributes to this.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
It had been happened before 2017, don't worry, a good coin always strong, bad coin maybe disappear and new coin will born. I think current situation is a filter for a good and bad coin and from now let's hunt a good coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
If the price of the Bitcoin falls to $ 2000, the prices of the altcoins will unfortunately fall greatly. And this can cause many altcoins in the market to die. And I think that the number of scam projects and scam ICO's will increase in the market . Many of the ongoing ICOs will be canceled due to insufficient resources. So I hope that the price of Bitcoin will not drop to $ 2,000 , and it will raise again to $ 20,000 in a short time.
Activity: 434
Such a price is harmful to the cryptocurrency market, the ICO project will disappear, and many altcoins will return to zero. But I think that all this may happen in the future, Bitcoin does not like other altcoins. They have affected the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
The short answer is that they will go down as well. Some will go down more in percentage terms and some will go down less. The more interesting question is what will happen when the bear market ends, and it will end. Will there be a high level of correlation in prices during the next bull market or will it be a selective bull market where only those coins that are showing real progress get to rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
looking at the present crypto market there are chances crypto market may reach the price of 2000 dollars. 2000 dollars is the testing time for many coins in terms of development and survival in crypto downtrend but in short period of time we can expect bounce back
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Some alts leave us now when we are on 3200 so its simple more would join leavers when price goes to 2000$ but that alts would survive, becomes more stronger afther this bear end.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
There must be a belief that crypto will be back to success even though everything is going down now, even many ico who are adding time to hope that there can be a change in the time added. no one hopes that ico will fail and not run well, but all ways will be done and hope that there will be significant changes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Since all altcoins follows the top coin on the list which is bitcoin at the moment so all altcoins will be in red too with no single one left out but since 2018 tend to be a year of bearish time so its better to view it that way and just keep graving what you can and moreover all altcoins are so cheap and affordable, if bitcoin hits 2000$ I would be extremely scared and excited at the same time
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The ICOs now are seem to be in bad shape, they are looking into their ending scene.

Just think of the very easy to understand logic.

If bitcoin starts to go up, all are going to be shared with its good market. But if bitcoin starts to bad shape too then all of these altcoins and ICOs are going to be in bad shape as well.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
If bitcoin reaches a price of 2000 $, the top 10 coins will follow it. But Bitcoin hasn't touched the price to 2000 $, I hope the price of Bitcoin bounces from 3000 $ to 6000$.
The current price decline, I think, has no effect on ICO to carry out the ICO project.
Activity: 378
Nothing will change. People that want to sell their savings right now will sell their crypto savings and people that are still holding their coins will still hold. We are all waiting for another big market movement and hope it would happen soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Basically, new tokens do not really listen to bitcoin because of the small cash turnover, but if bitcoin falls then a number of altcoins with large turnover will also sink with the price, but I do not believe that bitcoin will go down to $2000. Perhaps the reduction will be another $ 500 - $ 700 and all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
currently BTC is oversold and it wont go that much low. it was stable at $6000 and hash war created some fast dump. so i dont think $2000 is a possible price for btc
dont said like that, we've already proved it.when bitcoin price around $6000 much people said it would not down again, but the fact said different.
Activity: 686
currently BTC is oversold and it wont go that much low. it was stable at $6000 and hash war created some fast dump. so i dont think $2000 is a possible price for btc
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If the price of bitcoin drops to $1,000, then many altcoins will face death first, and as the price of bitcoin falls, the ICO market will not survive!
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
That will be the worst case scenario for bitcoin if it will reach $2000. A panic selling will happen and the most affected in this dumping scheme are the altcoins. If bitcoin went down to $2000, that is a lost of -40% from its current price so altcoins will surely follow so their price might go down more than -50% to its current price. These are all possible since bear market runs for over a year now and there still no sign of a real market recovery.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
When starting up bitcoin then surely another crypto is also likely to go up as well. However, this also can not fully correct because even the increase in the price of every crypto could not be predicted easily. bitcoin is primarily as a determinant of other coins to go up or down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I don't think that will happen it is critical, if the price of bitcoin will drop to 2000. It's already 3,300, and it's not that far to fall to 2,000. Yes, many coins will leave the market, but those coins that remain in the future, their price can grow significantly with the new bullrun.
Pages:
Jump to: