Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? - page 8. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
The market will be deeply affected by such a bad scenario. I don't think the icos will end, but a lot of low-volume coins will disappear. I hope this doesn't happen.

Of course, we know that bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and when it stumble, all is affected. All projects coin/token will drop significantly in their mart value  since almost all cryptocurrencies are pair with bitcoin. Its a scary scenario but we must be ready  to any fluctuations because it is very possible and cryptocurrencies are very volatile.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
I think its not work that way! Because i remember wayback 2015 the Bitcoin price was settled in $200+ to $600+ dollars and this so called buying spree was not happen and the ICO was already existed before. But its not affected by any means back then, In my opinion its the same it wont affect either.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.

there are many possibilities that can occur, some wild predictions at the end of this year in December bitcoin will fall deeper. yes according to some sources I read. and maybe it's just FUD.
and there are many altcoins that become shitcoin as well as losing ico. maybe the market needs something to change especially for altcoin and ico which is really shitcoin only.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
 That would be the day when many altcoins die. Because most of the altcoin outside the top 400 of the market have very little capital. If the value of its assets divided by 10 is definitely bankrupt. That would be a great purification and the market would no longer garbage altcoins anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It seems that price is stable for now, so 5500USD is next big support and also this crash brings more volume into market. I am optimistic, in next few days we will go back to 6000USD, if this happen everything will be fine again.
In the days to come if the BTC falls below 5300$, the bad scenario will certainly happen. Bitcoin will fall free to 4000$ and worse than 3000$, let's hope this will never happen. Because the market will collapse and investors will lose confidence forever

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
since bitcoin has a huge impact on altcoins, respectively, the price of altcoins will also fall approximately three times

If btc falls to such great extent then many altcoins would go to cents marks and fall by 80% from the current price. As everything is depend upon the btc prices and if that only falls then altcoins naturally will be failing a lot. So always be cautious and do not invest all money under crypto.
Activity: 336
If this really happens, it will definitely affect the value of many other atlcoin and it can make some altcoin take its value to the lowest level. I think the market will come back from the beginning and start growing again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
The market will be deeply affected by such a bad scenario. I don't think the icos will end, but a lot of low-volume coins will disappear. I hope this doesn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It will depend on the reason of the dropping, if it's because Bitcoin banned by most countries then we will have price adjustment, it will be fine after some times, but it also could be the chances of people buying Bitcoin to get more profit, one of my concerns is when it falls to deep then the investors could leave Bitcoin forever
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
maybe most of other cryptocurrencies price will drop. yesterday when bitcoin fall 10%, the other altcoins price are drop too.
this proves bitcoin has a big impact for other cryptocurrencies. maybe some of them will become a dead coins because of panic sell.

Definitely when BTC drops at the same time other coins too drops so the impact is high. Coming back to your question if BTC goes to $2000, it doesn't mean cryptocurrencies will die.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
If Bitcoin is dumped to $2000, altcoins will become worthless. Bitcoin is dumped to $2000 will make panic mentality and holders will try to sell altcoins at any price for Bitcoin and then exchange it to fiat, and get out of the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
most of them will drop even more percentage wise, so better make sure you have a risk management tactic ready
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Normally back in the day when bitcoin went down the other coins went up, that wasn't really weird considering bitcoin dropping in value would only make altcoins look more valuable. Moreover in recent years they seem to be connected with each other, so when bitcoin goes down all other coins go down as well.

Biggest part of your question was answered on 14th of November when bitcoin went down a lot because of the big sell pressure put on it while the buyers were scarce and rare and volume was low. Which resulted with altcoins going down as well, they didn't stand their prices and the value dropped for them too. So coming back to your question if bitcoin goes to 2000 dollars than the price of all other altcoins will go low as well, just like how it happened last night. Same principles really.
Activity: 602
Also propontida down well, or pokupaut another bottom at all difficult to say very much may the coin to fall down or up,but when there is descent of the entire market,and violas descend,so there's not much dedda from this,so the essence now of the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
If bitcoin price drop to 2000 dollar it will be hard for other coins to adapt to the market situation, investor will run and i think it might be the end of so many coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Such a decrease in prices will provoke an avalanche-like collapse of the entire market, altcoins and ICO will cease to exist and miners will no longer support the Bitcoin network, I think that this scenario describes the death of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I always believe that no matter the bitcoin price, the market will always adjust and adapt to the current market situation, If the bitcoin price goes down that much, ICO will reduce the amount they are looking to raise in the token sales. 
Activity: 753
Honestly, I’m afraid to even assume that the price of Bitcoin can drop to $ 2,000. But if this happens, then the price of all coins will be very low and people will be afraid to invest in this case, because everyone will think that cryptocurrency is on the verge of extinction. I really hope that the market will still recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
i don't know maybe half or more crypto coin will deth and scam.
i just hope that will never ever happend.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
It seems that price is stable for now, so 5500USD is next big support and also this crash brings more volume into market. I am optimistic, in next few days we will go back to 6000USD, if this happen everything will be fine again.
Pages:
Jump to: