Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? - page 9. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 103
maybe most of other cryptocurrencies price will drop. yesterday when bitcoin fall 10%, the other altcoins price are drop too.
this proves bitcoin has a big impact for other cryptocurrencies. maybe some of them will become a dead coins because of panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Obviously, there will be a big impact on other crypto's as we know that most of them trades on BTC as pair. So their price might reduced or even become worthless specially shitcoins running around. We may see internal cleansing and purge and we may see them die in an instant. And for those who will survived, it's going to be a struggle and investors will either shift their funds to other coins so in a matter of months many coins with no usage at all will also be obliterated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The most likely is that they collapse too, although there are coins that are not linked to bitcoin, we can say that btc is the measure of confidence in the market and if its price falls that means that many are going with their money elsewhere, which is also bad if we want to continue promoting mass adoption.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
If bitcoin goes down to 2000 or 3000 firstly I see a big reduction in the cryptos listed on the coinmarketcap as a lot of scam, dud, and below standard projects will die off. This mean that it will take a spectacular project to raise their maximum cap in an ICO and also avoid dump in the exchanges.
Activity: 126
since bitcoin has a huge impact on altcoins, respectively, the price of altcoins will also fall approximately three times
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
As you know already, the other coins will follow in accordance with the fall of bitcoin that is what people must learn to understand. It is just a simple understanding. If we are selling, we won't sell and go for a new coin or any other crypto that can fall just as bitcoin but rather a stable coin. So maybe the usd coins made will be the top rulers in crypto if bitcoin goes down to that extend but it is very unlikely to happen.
Activity: 270
I would actually like to see that. So many fake projects and shitcoins, I think there would be beautiful cleansing with dip like that. But I wonder would ETH surpass bitcoin in that case...
Activity: 308
I think if bitcoin falls to $ 2000 then other altcoins will also lose in price 3 times. but this does not mean that the end of altcoins will come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
sheer market collapse and chaos. I think that such a scenario will not happen because it would be very bad
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
Although i am not worried, but i do not think bitcoin will go as low as that. Several people are already selling their bitcoin, which is true, but very soon, dumpers will soon finish dumping and by then bitcoin and other altcoins will be able to moon again.
So many altcoins are seriously suffering at the moment, but i believe it will nit last for too long. Very soon, everything will come back to normal.
Activity: 822
Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
what is happening to them as we speak will happen, bitcoin dropped to $5,600 altcoins price have fallen baldly too if bitcoin dip down to $2,000 expext alts to fall baldly too.
Activity: 672
Once the price of bitcoin reach $2000 then all the altcoins in crypto market would have reach $0 I.e most altcoins will not have any value whatsoever. If the price of bitcoin teach $2000 then there will be catastrophe in crypto world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
In my opinion when that happens then it is the beginning of crypto suggestions, when people move their assets to bitcoin, then the automatic bitcoin price will experience a very strong pump and the end of 2017 will repeat itself, but hopefully like that, because the crypto cycle is really the way it used to be
Activity: 298
If it's really $2000. I think the encryption market is not far from the bull market. Other altcoins because of linkage with BTC, their prices will be reduced to a minimum. Then wait for the market to rebound.

Activity: 451
If bitcoin price goes to $2000, that's a real bear market, maybe same thing like 2014? If really happen, crypto marketcap must below $100B and a lot of people will sold their assets and quit crypto, then call crypto is a scam, actually 2018 is a bad year for crypto, just let them dump the price and I don't care anymore because I believe nothing will down forever
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Maybe it happened and maybe not. When it reached a price range of $ 2,000 - $ 3,000 and that happened I think investors would buy bitcoin and switched to investing in ICO. That might happen.
Activity: 277
If Bitcoin is down to $ 2,000, I think other currencies will be at risk of dying out and the number of available shares will not be much. But Bitcoin will probably not drop much so it will probably be $ 5,000.
Activity: 252
I think it is impossible. Because too many people actually wait that 5.5k range but whales have to find something to do that and they created that hash power hard fork issue like last year. I believe btc will not go lower than 4k But if it will go lower like 2k dollar that is clear all the altcoins will die . Maybe they can start to their live again in the future but in short term they will die.
i agree woth ypu as too many peopel are for bitcoin nowadays and taht is why it is impossible for it to go that low now
Activity: 252
i am sure that some of them will be dsafe and sound as nit all crytpocurrencies depend on the state of bitcoin
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think it is impossible. Because too many people actually wait that 5.5k range but whales have to find something to do that and they created that hash power hard fork issue like last year. I believe btc will not go lower than 4k But if it will go lower like 2k dollar that is clear all the altcoins will die . Maybe they can start to their live again in the future but in short term they will die.
Pages:
Jump to: