Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 2. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
Wow what a question, i still don't know what i'm gonna do with my bitcoin but maybe i will share my private key to my family and relatives so they can use it or maybe use their email address as a backup on my wallet or distribute it equally to them or i can just keep it and use it in my afterlife, if it is true maybe its price is very high after those years.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
hahah for me i will give my wallet or account to may son or daugther or to my wife so they can manage my bitcoin and use it when they need it
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Well I would use it for my familys future purposes because everyone knows that you cant really take anything you own in this world even if  it is your riches when you die. I think those bitcoin that I have right now will actually help them in their future. I would do it by letting them know my accounts information and its password so that they will have an access to my account. So that even if I already die,still I have some good memory for them.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
Nobody will open my account as I dont give my private key to anyone else. But I am planning to teach my parents about bitcoin atleast they will be benefited on my hard work.

wow nice way to keep your bitcoin alive huh
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I submitted my back-up account to my son's email and keeps on asking me what's that all about but i'm telling him that he will know it when the comes  Cheesy
Activity: 86
Nobody will open my account as I dont give my private key to anyone else. But I am planning to teach my parents about bitcoin atleast they will be benefited on my hard work.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Yes of course,I know them by heart and i trusted them, i will give them my private key and You should teach the member of you family if you are in bitcoin. Provide them information about your bitcoin. and keep that piece of paper in an envelope and keep it somewhere safe, like a bank or a safe. That's all i know
Activity: 364
It will lost forever if you haven't share your private key to anyone. So its good to provide a copy of private key and tell it to your family what it is and how it works.
Activity: 224
I do not give a shit about what happened to bitcoin after I got killed.
Why are you asking these kinds of questions? I die, bitcoin keeps on my account. Nothing happens after the secret is not known.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
You're a big optimist, as I see)) I'm fine, I do not have bitcoins, so I don't need to be afraid of death) Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
it is better to give one copy of your private keys to someone you trust from your family. otherwise your wallet will be one of those dead wallets. But if you say why would i care my bitcoins after i die it is also up to you of course  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
My bitcoin remains even if I die. It wouldn't be disappear as easy as you think. I will just share my bitcoin account to my family.
So that, they can use my bitcoin account if I left it to them. I will let them know what is my password and other private key so that they can open my account.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
I've given everything I know and keep about bitcoin to my sister, because she's also a bitcoin user, this also she did to me that is giving all account information and bitcoin wallet so that if we dead then bitcoin can be useful.
Nice decisions you have sharing to your one of family about bitcoin. At least one of your family knows your wallet in case their is emergency and you can't use it, their is someone who can access to your wallet. We have our own decision's to save our bitcoin because when we die it will not be useful if forgetting to share it to others you trust.
Activity: 845
I've given everything I know and keep about bitcoin to my sister, because she's also a bitcoin user, this also she did to me that is giving all account information and bitcoin wallet so that if we dead then bitcoin can be useful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Actually I haven't thought about it yet because I don't have that much and none of my family members is really interested about cryptocurrencies but I have told them that I do this for extra income since I am still studying and I wanted to help to support my needs not only for school but also my everyday life. There is one person who knows it all and I trust that person that much that he knows everything. I guess if something bad might happen he knows how to access my wallet and also how much my holdings are and he'll help my family with it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
For me i just enjoy what i earn in bitcoin.
We are living in a very innovative world and being left behind is disadvantageous.
I always teach my family about cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because even if im not here they have a choice if they want to be like me and continue what im doing.
All my account is the same and all of it are known to them. They have access to its so its not gonna be a problem when im gone.

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

They'll probably be transferred to my family and relatives that I trust the most. The work and effort I have put on to gather my coins isn't a joke. I worked hard to get them and I don't want it to go to wastes. I wanty family to make use of it and spend it as much as they want as long as it would their lives better.
Activity: 173
If ever I am die my bitcoin it will be happen to give to my brother to continue my started to earn bitcoin.I'll give my bitcoin to maintain and more increase my bitcoin and to helps my brother to in his life and for the future if ever he got married and sons it will be bitcoin solve for the situation needs a income for his family life and for sons education.
Activity: 532
I have a copy of my private key. And my wife know all. When i die my bitcoin will be in the hands of my wife. I don't hide anything from her. So that when i die the bitcoin that i hold will not be useless.
Activity: 322
I would think a good solution is to write the private key on a piece of paper and leave instruction to your lawyer or some family member. and keep that piece of paper in an envelope and keep it somewhere safe, like a bank or a safe. there is no reason why your children shouldn't benefit from your money after you are dead.
Pages:
Jump to: