Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 28. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
No one touch my Bitcoins!
Cheesy I'm greedy till death

Or i will implant a piece of paper containing my private key to my arm, and when i die people can have it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it may be better to share the knowledge of bitcoin in our family because it will certainly benefit them when we are dead and at least we have provided knowledge that will be an online means of work that is very useful for them to make it as an additional income or source of income.
Activity: 32
For me I will past it to my wife and to all of myfamily. So that my BTC still looking for the next investment.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
Well i always wanted to help my family, and if i were to die, i want them to have full access to my accounts and used it for their needs. That is the only thing that I can help them even without me in their lives.  Wink Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...
What will happen? If i die all of remaining bitcoin will go to my wife or to my children i will teach them how it works and how to claim my bitcoin if that happen and i know it's not gonna happen but someday say and today no hehehe i will let them know my password and private key so they can access it to open my wallet and to use it
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I send it to my kids and I wrote the details of my accounts, and the amount or bitcoin I earn it divided equally for them. And I tell it to them to continue to joining in bitcoin for there future.
Activity: 32
Have a last will and testaments for your family. Give them the printed version of your digital signatures, private and public keys.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think you can upload it as a file with a wallet on a flash drive. Just bequeath it your family.
Activity: 44
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

Honestly No but i make same password fro all my bank accounts and bitcoin.
they can use my PC and password to access to my account.
i think i will take my bitcoin with me because my family less interested in bitcoin
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
I suggest before anything else, make a letter for your family and what's written in there is the code for them to access your account whenever that happens. It just a way to make sure that your earnings will not get wasted and for your family to use it as your beneficiaries.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
if I die, maybe I will pass my bitcoin on to my family. Before that happens I will teach my family how to make money through bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 182

in my side i do not want to be die.but all of us will be go there all people will be died,no body knows what time or day,but now we have to be practical in life all my kids know my account in bitcoin so there will be no problem if i will gone they will be the one to continue my bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Before i die i will teach my family members on how to access my bitcoin account so that it will continue by them.
Activity: 79
Bitcoin is decentralized and no on will ever care and pass.it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess. Sharing it to mylove ones will be my best decision.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
babacoin.online
this is related to when and under what conditions I die. most likely my wife and children to use it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
Guys, this is a very good and very important point, someone should have aware about your bitcoins. Otherwise, your family will have to survive if something goes wrong with you. keep your bitcoin and password somewhere in safe place, so that they can get after you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If i will die,i'm sure that my parents will  inherit my bitcoins and they will continue to invest and keep them in their wallet.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I will pass on all the assets I have to my wife and children. So investment is not in vain. so I invite my wife to learn cryptocurrency, so she knows what to do. We work together, I focus trading and my wife focus bounty. Someday, I will teach bitcoin to my child.
Activity: 86
For now..my partner know every account i have..so in case if that happens..then somebody will continue
I was thinking of dying if I still had a bitcoin, it would be so bad if I suddenly died because so maybe my family would not know about this property and the bitcoin would disappear forever with me. So from the beginning when I joined the crypto market, I thought that when I had some big assets in the market, I would transfer half of my assets to cash so that I could take care of my family. and to do charity, because in my country the poor need a lot and I look forward to helping them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Well its lost, unless you re teaching your family or your closest friends how to access your wallets if you die. You need to teach them such thing especially if you re holding a big amount of Bitcoin, because it can change their lives, or at least it will help them a lot to pay their bills and for living.
Pages:
Jump to: