Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 30. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

Mine is written on my record note, and my sisters and brother knows it. So I think this is the best one that your family knows about where did you put your record about bitcoin incase of emergency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In that case, surely i will extend my bitcoins to my love one's, as long as i live, i will grab the opportunity to obtain btc as much as i can, for i know bitcoin will give a better future to the next generation. This is the only treasure i could share to my family:)
Activity: 182
I do not have bitcoin yet but when time comes to the near death of mine if I got btc I will leave it to my family. Even I am not with them still I support the needs of my family as my responsibility.
Activity: 182
Interesting question, I am curious about the existing practice of heritage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

which happened with bitcoin that I had when I died so my wife would get the bitcoin because my wife had previously taught me how to play bitcoin and I gave my wife access to go into my bitcoin purse.
Activity: 193
For me if i have bitcoin in my wallet my family are knows my pass to access my wallet to pull out my bitcoin or transfer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
It depends on how you will manage your Bitcoin wealth.

I know there is a developed mechanism online whereby you are to set a time-frame as to when you will elect to transfer your Bitcoin wealth. In this mechanism, there is an alarm, say, you set it to 1 month. That means that when you do not open your Bitcoin wallet/account within the span of 1 month (30 days), there will be an automatic transfer of funds to your heirs/chosen legatees. To be sure, there is a grace period for you to be given the chance to respond to the computer command; and, in the event you do not respond, that is the only time it will effect transfer.

In the same vein, I think it will be too risky to share your Bitcoin account's password because you will never know who to trust until you are betrayed. Hence, I do not recommend sharing of passwords.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
For me bitcoin is very easy to use. I will encourage my family to participate in this bitcoin. If I die I will leave all my income to my family because for me bitcoin is very useful for my family needs.
Activity: 196
Nothing will ever happen about it when you die. Unless you allow a family member or a friend to have it when you die in the future for their benefit. But if you kept your account by yourself, your accounts and transactions will be kept until the bitcoin exists.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I think when you die, your account will not be able to login. A long time later, the forum will automatically lock your account and that means the bitcoin will disappear and it will not belong to anyone. The best way to keep a bitcoin is to let your family member know your bitcoin account. Otherwise, neither of your assets will be inherited.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
how to leave my private key safely is a big problem
That was so tough question but i will answer that, i think if i die my sister will continue my legacy i started here in crypto world, and i think my sister will use of my bitcoin for there future purposes and i am sure that my sister and my family will not waste my bitcoin for nothing they can use my bitcoin for there daily needs and anything they want.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If I die my bitcoin I gave to my 4 kids equally. I wrote a letter for there about my account in bitcoin and they will continue my bitcoin for there future. I want my bitcoin alive and they continuing investing even I die.
Activity: 238
how to leave my private key safely is a big problem
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
They are going with me to the grave Cheesy just kidding, I would leave them to my family. Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Assuming that I will die very soon (I hope not, I'm still young), I will make sure that my username and password in my digital wallet will not remain secret forever. I will pass it to the one I fully trust either to my girlfriend or my siblings, but since my siblings have no interest in what I'm doing here in crypto world, I guess I'll pass it to my gf.

I decided to pass it to someone because I want my money be used to give even a little bit benefit to the ones I love. I don't want my btc to remain only as decimals in the computer screen.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
if i die i will definately tell my tell my family and children about this so that they can take benefit from it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

if one owner dies, i think the bitcoin will only stock in his/her account if there's no one can know about his/her password it is possible. the bitcoin is limited so if the owner dies and the bitcoin is not used i think it can affect the bitcoin because it can't be cycle to the others and the bitcoin number will loss.so before it happen to you i hope it not just give password to your trusted people
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
I really do not have a big sum to think about it after my death. That is why am trying to use all what i earn from forums and other sources in order to cover my needs.
Activity: 364

what happens with your bitcoin if you die is bitcoin you will become stuck in your wallet and become a treasure, you should give tau to the nearest person you like your parents, wife or sister if at any time you died bitcoin you have not stuck in wallet forever.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
if i die, the one will happen to my bitcoin will continue even im dead, because my son or my daughter in the future are the one will continue it so my bitcoin will not waste, because i will teach them how to use it, so when im gone they know what they will do.
Pages:
Jump to: