Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 34. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 12:19:50 PM
if I die then bitcoin will continue to run and my assets I have prepared for my family. I have prepared it, I taught my sister but I have not given my keyword.
I just teach that he can and understand, if things happen that I do not want there is no burden because I have a trusted person who can manage my assets.
if you die and you can not teach bitcoin to your family better than now you move your digital money into paper money and save it in bank, I think it is safe and can be taken by your family.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

That's very good question for the sake  of all the user of bitcoin. who knows, any time or anywhere were gonna die, only  god knows when is the end of life of every person, so start from now if you are a bitcoin user don't hesitate to share and to tell them about the details of your account of bitcoin in case of of what happen or unexpected  circumstances.    
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I will transfer my account  to my children and I teach them how to join in bitcoin and how it works and earn money. I want them to be financially secure and success.
I have plan since I start using bitcoin, so if I die my sister will continue it also my family knows about it. Then to my family they will divide all my earning to each other, so if I die I know give them enough money to help their daily living.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 30, 2017, 11:57:23 AM
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I will transfer my account  to my children and I teach them how to join in bitcoin and how it works and earn money. I want them to be financially secure and success.
I think is all in my laptob and my family members are well aware of it.  My family memebers knows all my access. My accounts, my passwords and my gmail accounts. So whatever happens, I have an assurance that my earnings will go to a good hand. I won't have any doubt because my partner knows how hard it is for me to earn bitcoins. I am actually saving it for their future and no matters my family member takes benefit from it or me all is the to secure my future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 11:51:46 AM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

If you did not inform your immediate family member about your dealing with crypticurrency, then your savings are most likely lost forever and stuck within your wallet without anyonr having the knowledge nor the capability to crack open your treasure. Tough luck for you, buddy.

My bitcoin account should be enlisted before I will die. I will pass and tell it to my wife and children so that they will know the value of bitcoin is.
Activity: 504
December 30, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

If you did not inform your immediate family member about your dealing with crypticurrency, then your savings are most likely lost forever and stuck within your wallet without anyonr having the knowledge nor the capability to crack open your treasure. Tough luck for you, buddy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 30, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

Actually, I also teach my families to used bitcoin so that I can give my wallet to them. On the other hand, I also help them how to used and how to earn bitcoin. I will give my bitcoin to them when I die and I will save more bitcoin before I die so that I could give them a bright future.
Activity: 96
December 30, 2017, 11:00:53 AM
Before die,i will give my bitcoin to my family.but first i have to teach them about it.after that i think they will get benefits from it surely.so i will give my all bitcoin to my family. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 10:45:02 AM
That is a very good Question...

It reminds me of this very simple book:

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2399046-all-i-really-need-to-know-i-learned-in-kindergarten

Too bad our society has lost touch with those basic principles.

Most questions can be answered in that book.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
December 30, 2017, 10:37:48 AM
Yes, I did teach them about Bitcoin, but I'm not sure whether they really get it. In the future, I will probably provide some instructions to recover my cryptocurrency, I won't take my coins to my death, I think my family will need it more than me when I'm gone lol.
Activity: 121
December 30, 2017, 10:30:05 AM
What happens to my bitcoin will I give to my brother before I die because my brother is also bitcoin, if I know I'm about to die but when suddenly I die I do not know
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 30, 2017, 10:21:29 AM
I've been thinking about this, it's really interesting, I've saved the password and what it takes to open my Bitcoin wallet, into my email, and someday I'll give my ID and Password Email to my wife and kids ...
Activity: 182
December 30, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
If i die and have a good amount of bitcoin in my btc wallet then my family will surely benefits from it as my wife knows the password on my
 btc wallet and she can surely open it easily and my son can also access the usb devices where i normally save all the important data and passwords with regards to bitcoin.So i have nothing to worry at all bitcoin is in good hands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 30, 2017, 09:51:52 AM
I educate my son as we go along in the crypto market and teach him all the things he needs to know. I also keep a handwrtitten record og all usernames and passwords which is kept and hidden in a secret place he also knows and I just told him to look there in case I die.
What you did is actually right, any of our family members must know our all information regarding savings. Because nobody knows when we will die especially if we are young. In my case, my brother knows all information about my accounts username and password like that I know his information.
It is good to know that someone knows about where we keep our bitcoins or altcoins in case something bad happens. All your hardwork or investment will be nothing if nobody knows about a thing about it, just be sure that you trust this person because maybe he will take it for granted and nothing will be left with all your savings.
Activity: 322
homt.net
December 30, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
This is really good and also weird question for me. I am so speechless. I have not teach my family about bitcoin yet. Even my husband already ask about bitcoin account, but I do not answer about it. I have a plan to teach about it to my son, but he is still 11 years old. Now, I am thinking hard that I should tell someone about my bitcoin after read this question. Grin Grin
Activity: 69
December 30, 2017, 09:46:31 AM
Surely, I will teach one person that i really trust to access bitcoin i store in blockchain wallet. Because, my struggle on bitcoin isn't for myself, but for the next person.
Activity: 266
December 30, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

For me i would give and teach bitcoin to my family because i already experience on what is the goodness of bitcoin in our life and to the others life in able to give and support us for an additional income we get here in bitcoin. As well as when i must die..atlease i share the blessing that i received which is the goodness of bitcoin that they may able to experience it also.
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
December 30, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
ill burry it with me  Grin im not going to give any clue to anyone on how they will get my btc

LoL, are you serious? you gonna bring your wallets into your grave with you?
Well, for me I'm gonna pass on my wallets to my family so they will enjoy the assets that I invested until today just in case if something bad might happen to me in the future.
My sister knows my wallet so I'm not bothered thinking what if I will die today and I'm gonna leave my family broken because today I'm the bread winner to support my family.
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
December 30, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
if i die i think bitcoin still there but no body  can open and claim my account.

Yes, that's why some lost Bitcoins cannot be restored back to the circulation market because some holders who died their Bitcoin also died with them. And I think it should be passed on to family members so that they will enjoy the assets that you had invested while we're still alive.
Pages:
Jump to: