Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 36. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 14, 2017, 11:39:22 AM
R.I.B.

(Rest in Blockchain)
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
Well, it will be sent to my children or relatives, I guess  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yes if I die my saving  I want to give to my children for there future. All my investment in bitcoin I will divided for my four kids. And I make a last testament for my kids the condition they make continue to joiin and invest in bitcoin for there future and make more success.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
December 14, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
In my own understanding about this issue. The actions or result will be carried upon by the decision of stipulations and the law governing them.
All operations of bitcoin must act according to the jurisdiction of the law. In other words the law of the country which their governing has a right to tell what will happen to the investment of their investor after death.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 14, 2017, 10:12:23 AM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

If nobody has an access in your wallet then it I think it will just stay in there forever or until someone was able to brute force hack wallets or bitcoin developed a system that verifies its users for every inactive wallets, lets say you will receive notification in your wallet in a form of transaction that would make your inactive wallet's bitcoin available to be mined lest you confirm that you still uses it or something like that, I am not really knowledgeable about bitcoin's system its all just my opinion. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

If I die accidentally someone already know my account he's the one who gave me this account. I know he  will used my money in the better way or gave it to my family member he doesn't neet this anymore because he's alot of money than I am.
December 12, 2017, 01:40:22 PM
As what I learn in my studies, its depend on the law of the government that governs that circumstances. Here in the Philippines, your investment will accumulates as years goes by.
The successor of the thing will have the right to have the ownership of that thing through the judicial process and going to deliver constructively.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 12:43:57 PM
This is a very important issue. I will not be able to resolve it in the near future.
We are all mortal, and unfortunately we are suddenly mortal!
We need to find a solution for this problem ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
December 09, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
What is sure is that you will lose them permanently, except that you have planned a plan B for such a case for example by giving the password of your bitcoin wallet to your wife. However I think that the direction of these wallet have created some kind of algorithms to recover bircoin if certain conditions are well verified.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 08, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

Yes. I teach one of my family member to access in bitcoin and he is my brother because we cannot predict when we will gonna die so its better that someone of my family members knows how to access on it and if i was gone i can give it to him as a heritage and for it not to waste.
Activity: 551
December 08, 2017, 10:30:57 AM
Bitcoin is growing, it's value is rising constantly and it's price is high now. i am owning some bitcoin, it is great value, i will definitely teach my brother about bitcoin and let him know how to use my bitcoin case i die, my bitcoin will be owned by my brother.
if no one knows our account, and suddenly we die, then the account will not be able to be opened again by anyone.
because every one of them will surely die, and we also never know when we die, that age is only the power that determines it.
Activity: 122
December 08, 2017, 10:17:10 AM
I invest in bitcoin in a short time. I will sell it when I have profits. Of course, I also let my brother know how to use my bitcoin case I die unexpectedly. When I die my bitcoin will be used by my brother.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 09:59:36 AM
Bitcoin is growing, it's value is rising constantly and it's price is high now. i am owning some bitcoin, it is great value, i will definitely teach my brother about bitcoin and let him know how to use my bitcoin case i die, my bitcoin will be owned by my brother.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 09:39:01 AM
The law provides regulation about these circumstances. As far as I know, your bitcoin is still named on you, which your relative o whom you address in your last will and testament has a right to claim those securities.
December 08, 2017, 09:31:12 AM
My family would probably benefits it because while I'm alive, will let them know about it
I think my family will also enjoy it because my family knows about the bitcoin I have, especially my nephew because from him I know and learn about bitcoin. If I die, I will make a letter that asks my nephew to manage it and the earned profit is shared equally between my nephew, my sister and my children/ husband later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 08, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

No i didn't teach any of my family members about bitcoin because they are not interested to about it. But i think if i die all of my bitcoins will be wasted. But i think it is really important that one of your member of family knows how to access in bitcoin so your bitcoin can be used by your family members in cas of emergency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 08:13:54 AM
Its a good question i even thought about it so i am prepared and thought about bitcoin to my sister and parents. My family started investing in bitcoin and gaining profits also in this case i have set a platform and shared my credentials for my sister as i am a bachelor. I made secured authentications for the credentials feeling it shall posses this safety measure from hackers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 08, 2017, 07:59:28 AM

I have not thought about it yet, but one day I will tell my family all the related things about bitcoin, including my private private key. Maybe that's my way to anticipate it. But I always hope for a long life, so I can still collect bitcoin.
Activity: 237
December 08, 2017, 07:52:56 AM

Actually im not worried about my bitcoin account it i die because i already save all the details about bitcoin in my laptop if they want to use it.... Actually one of my family member know on how to use bitcoin so they they can easily to access my account incase it it will happen..

Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 08, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

I am already teaching my kids, so, whatever may happen, n o one knows they can already continue what I have started..but not to my wife- maybe she will get all what I have worked for.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 07:40:57 AM
If you haven't shared your pass keys to your loved ones than whatever the keys are there in your wallet, It will be unused until one super geek hacks the unbreakable Cryptography of Blockchain and uses it. check this link out there are some reasonable answers :- http://fortune.com/2017/09/26/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-death/
If you want to check this out better :- https://coindelite.com/
Pages:
Jump to: