Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 8. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
These two aspects will not be intimately related to each other and they will not have much influence on each other, I think the BTC is only related to banks and gold. Oil prices are not affected
If you see it from technical point of view, then yes demand is an immense factor that impacts price and investments ultimately. Things aren’t that much right in your account if your fellow investors are continuously disturbing the market. For this, everyone must keep their minds firm and relaxed so that things can be following up your strategy and better plans.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I think the international market also influence the bitcoin and crypto while if the big users of bitcoin can use this currency for buying of oil and if the dollar is used for paying the oil then the exchange will changes with oil trade.
Oil is natural source of energy and this is totally a different domain. How can you be connecting these two different and outlier tasks here? According to my understanding, that can be wrong, oil and bitcoin are totally independent things and their payment interaction are totally separated from each other. Why you have talked this in this way, I am really wondered.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I think when oil prices increase, it only affects the price of copper bitcoin a little, does not affect much.
Activity: 154
These two categories are not related to me, the BTC's rise or fall is due to user demand and confidence in the cryptographic market, the increase in oil prices will not drag the price of BTC increase.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
There is really no connection between the bitcoins and the oil price. 
I have the same sought of feeling that there should be no connection between Bitcoin and the oil price but if we get the price of one commodity high and we have to consume it anyhow, then the demand for additional expenses has to be reduced to meet the need of the required product. Oil has the same status and if the prices goes up, the income flow towards it also goes up for we cannot stop using it, thereby reducing the demand for Bitcoin due to reduction in saving.
Activity: 322
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
In the event that oil costs increment, I trust that bitcoin costs will likewise build, you can see that the market is fluctuating persistently and bitcoin costs are continually modifying after some time. So as of right now, I trust you can begin putting resources into bitcoins, as the financial downturn happens. Raw petroleum costs are probably going to rise and this will help bitcoin costs and the crypto market will develop firmly
Merit: 10
according to my simple thinking if the price of oil rises then the price of oil will also go up, because to do bitcoin mining required a large power source, and the power source is generated one of them from power plants that use fuel oil
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
If the oil price gets higher, then bitcoin's price remains as it is. IMO, there is no connection between the status of their market value at all as they are very different from each other. But if oil plays a major role in every bitcoin transaction, then possibly it can affect bitcoin's status too.
Now, I don’t know what is this all about and what connection between bitcoin price and oil is. This is up to you that you have made this opinion so you must know the backend of this as well. You better show up the evidences or something that can be shown and we understand against them that okay there is a solid relation between the price of oil and bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.

i dont think oil price changes does not have an effect on bitcoin price movement at all.
and i think Bitcoin dont have a huge role in the economy as of the moment. Maybe in the coming years there will be changes on how government see bitcoin works or can help the economy.
But as per individual investment ,Bitcoin certainly can make a big change or impact.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin and oil is different thing on investment , i mean oil and bitcoin move on their way , they dont fight each other and the oil rises will not affect bitcoin  i think
Well if the oil price goes up, people will have to spend more on oil to keep the vehicles running and hence the money that is not available for investment in crypto currencies like Bitcoin will no longer be there and this will lead to under investment.

The oil prices and Bitcoin can be linked this way as well. But it is unlikely for the cartel to rise the prices because they have international agreements for specified period of time so we do not need to worry.
Activity: 311
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is continuously increasing and developing strongly, I believe that these are very positive signals from the market, can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to rise momentum. and is heading for $ 8200. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to increase by $ 1,000 in the coming days.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Oil price will not contradict the value of bitcoins because they have different genre of market, bitcoins is a cryptocurrency so it will always grow depending on the supply and demand in the market.
Activity: 252
If oil prices increase, I believe that bitcoin prices will also increase, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time. So at this point in time, I believe you can start investing in bitcoins, as the economic downturn takes place. Crude oil prices are likely to rise and this will boost bitcoin prices and the crypto market will grow strongly.

Well, I dont think that the price of oils has a connection for the bitcoin price 😂. But i just little bit curious on this topic.Well, I guess it's just like the price of foods or other goods now. It's start rising so the salary of each employee must need a increase from the company.Because of course , all of our needs was rising it's price and our expenses is going high.Our old salary is not enough to sustain our needs.

I do not think that the increase in prices of food or other goods would immediately affect the increase in salary. It seems to me that it does not work like that. And what if the price falls? Companies also immediately reduce salaries for employees?
Exactly. The rise and fall will not affect much other areas. However, the financial fundamentals of electronic money are increasingly strong. Will accelerate the economy fast, so BTC does not affect the gasoline is possible.
Activity: 218
These two aspects will not be intimately related to each other and they will not have much influence on each other, I think the BTC is only related to banks and gold. Oil prices are not affected
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Well, I dont think that the price of oils has a connection for the bitcoin price 😂. But i just little bit curious on this topic.Well, I guess it's just like the price of foods or other goods now. It's start rising so the salary of each employee must need a increase from the company.Because of course , all of our needs was rising it's price and our expenses is going high.Our old salary is not enough to sustain our needs.

I do not think that the increase in prices of food or other goods would immediately affect the increase in salary. It seems to me that it does not work like that. And what if the price falls? Companies also immediately reduce salaries for employees?
That's  the things where people have its own opinion about certain issues, the increase of demands might affect the value of our investment, but with
commodity and crypto currency I still don't see relevance aside from big players that have a good insight with money making process.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 210

Activity: 266
Expensive oil means expensive goods (the price of fuel is always pegged to the price of the goods). High prices can only be with growing economies. With the falling - the consumption of goods decreases, and hence the decrease in demand for oil. Bitcoin is a speculative tool. With a slowdown in the economy, it will grow, the captain will re-train their real economy in speculative (in the absence of other factors of influence).
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
NOthing I guess because btc remains on its value which is so volatile. The only thing will be affected by oil price goes up is the fiat money and other commodities that will going to take a rise also in market price as the government will do the regulation on its market price.
I think nothing will happen to bitcoin price because there are many things in the world which do not take affect by oil prices. In general when oil prices increases other commodities also go high but bitcoin is a matter of money and those who what to earn more money will out their money in it without caring for its price. so I think it will remain the same.
Yes I also do not think that anything is going to happen to bitcoin price if the oil price is going up, I think that only the interest of the people and their investment can affect the bitcoin price or anything related to bitcoin will put some good or bad effect on bitcoin price, otherwise no other thing will put any effect on bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: