Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 4. (Read 2441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
The increase in oil prices's driven by the existence of policies for cutting production and exports from oil-producing countries. In addition to trimming, other factors that boosted rising prices were the growth of oil consumption in the United States, Europe, China and India.

This price increase is certainly encouraging for the oil and gas industry, especially oil producing countries. Rising world oil prices will have a direct impact on the growth of national gross domestic product. Means rising world oil prices have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.

Yeah you are right, there is no direct relationship between bitcoin and oil, items and product can increase in price as a result of oil that continues to rise, electricity can also more expensive because of that, but if we see the effect it will not affect to crypto itself, so I think there is nothing to worry about when this happens
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
bitcoin and oil have no price relationship. bitcoin rises, it is caused by many requests because of good news about bitcoin such as halving bitcoin. we know every bitcoin, bitcoin halving will rise
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
honestly, im trying to research the website but i never see any relationship between a bitcoin price and the price of oil. I know that the price of an oil really will affect the fiat currencies. and the price of bitcoin depends on many factors. and when a market is successfully organized by professtional investors, there will be more factors.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
Well there is seems no direct connections between oil and crypto, but i do think there might be a connection. When the price of oil increasing it could affect dollar price and in some way it could affecting crypto price. There is even a coins that backed by oil such as petro. But i dont see petro have any use and seems like a scam by president of venezuela, but if its really backed by oil then i believe oil will affecting crypto price.
Activity: 339
I don't see a connection between bitcoin and oil prices. They are completely separate. Bitcoin prices depend on supply and demand of investors. Oil prices depend on the governments concerned, and both are used for different purposes in society.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
If the oil prices in the oil market will goes up ,there is no relations to bitcoin in the voin market cap if it will also goes up, the price value of bitcoin in the market is independent with the oil market price, so I think nothing could happen.
Thats right, there's nothing to worry about if oil prices rise, unless bitcoin uses fuel oil for its use lol, bitcoin and oil won't correspond,
if oil prices rise maybe other related items such as using fuel oil will rise, but bitcoin no
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If the oil prices in the oil market will goes up ,there is no relations to bitcoin in the voin market cap if it will also goes up, the price value of bitcoin in the market is independent with the oil market price, so I think nothing could happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
The increase in oil prices's driven by the existence of policies for cutting production and exports from oil-producing countries. In addition to trimming, other factors that boosted rising prices were the growth of oil consumption in the United States, Europe, China and India.

This price increase is certainly encouraging for the oil and gas industry, especially oil producing countries. Rising world oil prices will have a direct impact on the growth of national gross domestic product. Means rising world oil prices have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I don't think that it will affect crypto in any possible way because it is kind of independent area in relation to financial markets and oil I believe. Another thing is news.
Activity: 126
I do not know if the oil price and oil price are related, but certainly, if the price of oil rises then the price of basic necessities will rise, and there may be a weakening of the currency exchange rate, but I hope that with rising oil prices will have a positive effect on prices. btc at the moment, and enjoy fresh air on the current market
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think what he is trying to say is that if the price of oil goes up, same goes for the cost of electricity and transport (depends on where you live). If cost of transport goes up, then all kinds of you can buy in the wet and dry market will eventually goes up to. If this is the case then the miners who just using their PCs to mine will need to adopt a small price increase thus transactions fees will go up. I think this is how he/she think what will happened to BTC if the oil price is move.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Nothing will happen. why there is any effect of oil prices over the BTC at all? There is no relation between the crypto currency itself and oil commodity because they are already in two different environments and thus they will never hamper the prices of each other. Oil price depends upon the centralised control of the government and also depend upon the big stuff like international trades, sells and purchase, import and export etc etc. Whereas BTC itself is decentralised one and it depends on the investment of users and not whats happening with the oil in the world.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think there in no connection in between oil price and bitcoin price. Oil price is controlled by centralized authority where bitcoin is decentralized.
Bitcoin price is only be affected by Oil price if OPEC nations accept bitcoin as a payment option for selling Oils to different nation. Otherwise there is no connection in between oil and bitcoins.
Activity: 99
I never thought about it and did not pay attention to it, it's very interesting. It is necessary to conduct an accurate analysis as far as possible and then maybe we will see a trend.
Activity: 140
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?

Two thing you stated above is not related, if bitcoin prices goes up when oil prices going down or vice versa, it's just coincidence. Two of them have different market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
is oil have an big influence on the word economy so that it can make major changes to economic conditions and market prices, thus affecting crypto prices? how important  is oi? are there any other things that cam change things like oil
i don't think it has anything to do with the development of Crypto. investors are now afraid to invest in oil, because America invaded the economy and the Venezuelan government policy that made investors invest in it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
i  think it is unlikely that as in these industries approximately the same investors. Some investors on wall street do not consider cryptocurrencies for something worthwhile. Remember even the expression of Warren Buffett about bitcoin. Therefore, it is unlikely that raw materials so affect high-tech development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
is oil have an big influence on the word economy so that it can make major changes to economic conditions and market prices, thus affecting crypto prices? how important  is oi? are there any other things that cam change things like oil
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
I think if the oil prices goes up, people are going to sell off their BTC to buy petroleum based products if needed, like gasoline. And when they sell their coins, bitcoin price goes down. Although I haven't seen a significant increase in oil prices to make it so.
Activity: 250
btc and oil is different investation and i think the effect of oil price up it doesnt matter to btc price , the effect maybe will get is some investor will change their invest to oil rather than btc
Pages:
Jump to: