Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 7. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
I don't see any correlation between the oil price and cryptocurrency price. The cash flow between the two seems very separate. Both are affected only by their own supply and demand. The only relation they have would be how much you're going to pay for gas with equivalent amount of crypto.

Me either as I always see cryptos and economics differently like even bitcoin surge it doesn't have direct effect to it so i don't see where are you coming from. And OP, I wanna hear out your theory about this like maybe I missed something tho. So have a follow up post regarding this.

I Don't get it since when bitcoin and oil start effecting each other?
Bitcoin is just online digital currency better know internet currency where oil is just a materiel of  green moss, human hair, sand, natural sponge, sawdust and wool.
What's the combination of both ? Maybe someone gives you false knowledge about bitcoin there's no connection of bitcoin with oil.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't see any correlation between the oil price and cryptocurrency price. The cash flow between the two seems very separate. Both are affected only by their own supply and demand. The only relation they have would be how much you're going to pay for gas with equivalent amount of crypto.
we need to learn intermarket correlation analisys if we want to find it.in my opinion it has undirect correlation between cryptocurrency and commodity market.usually fund manager always find new portofolio that give them profit.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
The opposite thing will happen . The bitcoin price will going deeper an deepr because it affects the oil price while the oil price will be increasing and will double the btc price .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
These two areas are not interrelated and they work in isolation, in my opinion, in the future, the price of BTC will increase and the price of oil will decrease and vice versa.
Activity: 37
If oil prices rise, bitcoin prices will also increase, but not significantly. The market price of oil, though, is going up, and bitcoin prices are going well.
Activity: 10
Show the price and the bit for the following link for much. The price of the price will be only, the interworking is only then one. Bitcoin depends on the other elements
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Can explain this way. Gasoline prices rise -> high inflation. It will greatly affect the trend and value of bitcoin and crypto. I think market value will increase if gasoline prices rise.

Its just a digital currency and in order to access we have to use internet connection.Oil is just a viscous liquid derived from petroleum. No big connection between the two.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
I don't think something will happen to Bitcoin, I think there will be no effects on Bitcoin if ever there will be any changes on the oil price. I believe that the price of the oil has some effects on fiats and not on cyrptos. I just don't see any correlation between Bitcoin and the oil price hike.
Activity: 238
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
I can hardly imagine what is the dependency with to those things, it is kind of similar for me like that topic which says that cryptocurrency price will go up when the world wide cup of soccer will end.
Activity: 252
The growth of oil prices will have a positive effect on the economy of the oil producing countries and vice versa, respectively. In the market of crypto currency it doesn't affect in any way.
Activity: 78
Can explain this way. Gasoline prices rise -> high inflation. It will greatly affect the trend and value of bitcoin and crypto. I think market value will increase if gasoline prices rise.

What's the connection ?. Bitcoin and oil ?I think you're not well aware about bitcoin i never heard oil price can effect on bitcoin price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I think it depends on how the country builds power plants, what percentage of capacity is produced by petroleum power plants and natural gas compared to total capacity. If the percentage is small then it is less affect to the bitcoin price. We take the example in the US, but not this year, in 2016, the percentage of capacity produced by petroleum power plants compard to total capacity was 3.35%, while the natural gas was 43.54%. The both number is large because almost half of the total capacity of energy produced, and of course it will significantly influence to the price of bitcoin. The price of oil and natural gas rises, the price of electricity rises too. The price of electricity rises, the cost of mining bitcoin will increase too, thus resulting in rising bitcoin prices.
source: https://www.eia.gov/electricity/annual/html/epa_04_03.html
Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Me either as I always see cryptos and economics differently like even bitcoin surge it doesn't have direct effect to it so i don't see where are you coming from. And OP, I wanna hear out your theory about this like maybe I missed something tho. So have a follow up post regarding this.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Activity: 33
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
If oil prices increase, I believe that bitcoin prices will also increase, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time. So at this point in time, I believe you can start investing in bitcoins, as the economic downturn takes place. Crude oil prices are likely to rise and this will boost bitcoin prices and the crypto market will grow strongly.
I don't think there is a direct relationship between the price of oil and the price of bitcoin, because there is no correlation, that if rare oil will make difficult to earn bitcoin right? so in my opinion it will be difficult to find a relationship between bitcoin and oil
Activity: 98
Oil production started to outstrip demand, there was a decline in oil prices. Now it is not much profit to exploit as before, so the production is reduced to bitcoin, then after mining many will be restrained the number of bitcoin miners have excavated digging less bitcoin
Activity: 638
Merit: 300

I don't think that the oil price increase will also affect the btc or the price of btc. I don't see any connection. Maybe perhaps if commodities increase their value people would invest little in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies like this oil price if it will increase there also maybe a small impqct but not directly connected.
Activity: 294
I believe the economic downturn will cause oil prices to increase and bitcoin prices will increase, you can see that the bitcoin market is very potential for investment and every bitcoin exchange is a hidden exchange. So security is absolute. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin prices will increase in line with crude oil prices.
Activity: 252
btc is no way connected to any international commodity whether it is oil or gold bitcoin is decentralised currency which is independent of government and central banks
Pages:
Jump to: