Pages:
Author

Topic: What have you done to promote the Blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
I got my family involved and taught them how to make transactions. Now they sometimes use bitcoin to make payments. They made some nice profit from bitcoin as well. To help promote bitcoin I always ask to be paid in bitcoin or other crypto whenever possible. I then spend crypto in place of fiat at every possible chance. A large number of my funds are in crypto as well so I put my money where my mouth is as it were.

Fantastic. In my own little way, I encourage all my family members leaving abroad to use bitcoin while sending money across borders. I have personally been involved in offering free introduction lectures to many persons. Most are active. 

This is true and it certainly helps when being paid. It makes other methods of payment look ridiculous since bitcoin is ridiculously easy to use.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Fantastic. In my own little way, I encourage all my family members leaving abroad to use bitcoin while sending money across borders. I have personally been involved in offering free introduction lectures to many persons. Most are active. 
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
There are 2 answers to this question, answering from a personal standpoint, and also answering if you owned a buisness and could actually impact things.

From a personal view, I'm pretty sad that I didn't push for some of my friends to get into BTC like I did, even if they didn't make money, I felt like I learnt a lot.

From a buisness standpoint - I'd just push mainstream adoption as hard as I can.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I am sure a lot of people here are very active in promoting blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies to their own circle. Some of them have gone extra miles by arranging conferences and meetups. Real bitcoin enthusiasts are doing it since ages. Othereise, do you think we would have reached this far? I personally have introduced bitcoin to uncounted numbers of people including my colleagues and friends.

However, as a commoner, we have limited scope of doing this! The real adoption comes with government regulation. Doesn't matter how bitter this truth sounds, but that's a reality! Unless bitcoin is adopted and regulated by a government body, mass adoption isn't going to happen! The legal framework needs to be in place to see the people adopting at large scale! Personal initiatives are also required but the impact will always be limited.
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999
In my last post, I was asking why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose. I got a lot of replies which did not only enlighten me, but also enlightened others. It's cool to have lively people here. In this post, I'm asking a simple question. Since we've come to understand that some people consider the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to be scam and some other stories, what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?
Pages:
Jump to: