Pages:
Author

Topic: What i believe will come - page 13. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:56:48 PM
The future is now. We can already be our own banks thanks to cryptocurrencies and we don't need any third party to confirm our transactions. Banks won't disappear anytime soon due to loans, debts and many people who work in the banking industry. Most central banks don't want to give their control of money to people. They wouldn't be able to create more money whenever they wanted to. It will take years for cryptocurrencies to replace fiats but it seems like it has already started thanks to the last year's cryptocurrency popularity boom.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
I like what you believe in. but, you don't have to blame it all on the Bank system. maybe not all people are happy about Banks but let's just be honest that they helped a lot of people too. because if they weren't, then the banks should be long gone for now. But they are still here and I believe that they will cope up with the changes that are about to happen.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
I don't see this future happening. I mean governments will have to accept crypto as a currency? And there's are hundreds of different crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 21, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
While banks have many negatives it is incorrect to say that they do not bring some positives. By acting as an intermediary they facilitate numerous transactions that otherwise wouldn't happen and this stimulates the economy. The most obvious one is how they use savings to facilitate loans.
In fact, as it is now, we still have exchanges where you get to do fiat to cryptocurrency trading which I believe as time goes on, banks will also find a way to adapt into the crypto space in this category and as well as other categories. There are so many functions banks still serve which we have not seen in cryptocurrency space yet, and even if we get to see this, I am sure banks will definitely try all their means to still stay relevant in a way.
Activity: 8
June 21, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
Well, create your own world with crypto only, but i'd prefer living in a world with both traditional banking system and cryptocurrencies. Both have advantages and drawbacks. And if you say banks are useless then you know nothing, Jon Snow Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
really the above view I really like it and participants from cypto must be the spirit to achieve a better future again, is an additional opinion from my personal current phase and where the crypto is at stake for further and introduced more broadly to the bureaucracy of government of each country , the global economy comes from the economic movement of each individual, and it's not easy and it takes time to reach that awareness, going forward with the easier and faster access and way to individual banks will be better than now, and I think crypto is just one way from the modern and sophisticated world in investing privately and privately, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
I like the whole idea of a cashless society but if you look into it critically, we need some form of fiat to make things easy in life for us. Even though people are speculating about the ability to interfere with blockchain without the internet connection, it will be difficult to handle cashless societies. I do not think banks will disappear in any way. They may plan to adopt blockchain technology but to just disappear.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
which I believe for the future, a better life awaits us, if we try to be better than the past. Everything will change depending on what we make.
We are the maker and we are the breaker of bitcoin profit, I think now I am sure bitcoin system will get better and it will be high in future and more and more people are going to be high, we should not lose our opportunity of buying at low price and save till it be high, as more companies are getting and switching to the blockchain technology so I think coming future of bitcoin is gonna be as bright as moon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
Decentralised currencies like crypto have a great future. I still remember when banks were respected and had the best in interests of their customers at heart. But this has changed and is no all about profits, shareholder wealth, beating regulations. Banks were responsible for the 2008 crash due to their irresponsible lending techniques. Crypto is the way to go.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
June 20, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
I highly doubt OP is anything near to smart.
Firstly, money can't be created "out of thin air". Don't you know that creating of micro processors and etc requires math and physics? It's a result of hard work and this work needs development which means hard work will become even harder to develop.
Piece isn't that good at all. Medicine is on very high level, population rises, there is a lot demand but very low supply. We need balance in anyway, also economic will never be on such level because some people will always be lazy. Lazy people, who don't like work and prefer to stay in their beds, don't deserve money.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 20, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
Despite the fact that no one knows the future, I still do not see any way banks are going to end up disappearing as that sounds to me like something that can never become a reality. Banks have been there for years and one way or the other; they still serve a very good purpose even though their activities have been more of the selfish one.

Nevertheless, over time banks will get to find a way to fill into the space and be able to benefit from it, and just like we have exchanges today, so is the same way we are going to end up having banks.

I do agree that banks will not be disappearing in the future because the prices in the market are always volatile, so people will still be going to use banks in order for them to have profit when the cryptocurrency prices are down.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 20, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Despite the fact that no one knows the future, I still do not see any way banks are going to end up disappearing as that sounds to me like something that can never become a reality. Banks have been there for years and one way or the other; they still serve a very good purpose even though their activities have been more of the selfish one.

Nevertheless, over time banks will get to find a way to fill into the space and be able to benefit from it, and just like we have exchanges today, so is the same way we are going to end up having banks.
Activity: 73
June 20, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
As long as you are positive about that certain dream of yours, then continue to believe of it. But I disagree in what you've said that in the future, the fiat system will disappear because of the rise of cryptocurrency around the world, not ALL people in the world will use and rely on cryptocurrency, let's accept that reality. Fiat system survived hundreds of years already so it's not safe to say that it can disappear in the future.
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Maybe there is a chance that banks will be disappearing in the future because there are a lot of investors today in the market due to legalization of cryptocurrency in order countries and that is a great news because we can expect for the price to pump up again due to the demand that will be increasing in the market.
Activity: 728
June 20, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
Your picture of the future looks very pretty but unfortunately it is not the near future. It is nice that you think so positively because such positive people are able to change something in our life.
You are right about banks because this type of business is obsolete and need to be changed or even replaced.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
which I believe for the future, a better life awaits us, if we try to be better than the past. Everything will change depending on what we make.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
June 20, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
But before it happens, many people are opposed and it is still possible to have trouble. Before this happens a lot of trouble will happen and I'm sure we will find it difficult to do so. So let's wait for the future of its decision. Because it will happen in the future especially now that many people are writing the truth.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
June 20, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
But how will homeless people collect money though? What about using small amounts of cash to buy say a hotdog from a vendor?
One of the reasons why I believe banks will never go into extinction. As long as there is still fiat and people who due to limitation of making use of the internet still exists, banks will always exist.

Yeah, a time may come when there would or may be huge reduction in customer's population due to migration to cryptocurrency as the case may be and that would usher in some competition for the banks, but is that not what we actually want in the first place? We should be begged to save in the bank, and not the other way round.
Activity: 476
June 19, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
I don't really think banks will ultimately disappear. They coyld jump in the crypto currency game, if they still haven't, and make a killing in that market by lending. I mean with the resources they have and the technical no how to use it, with less manpower to make it work then i reslly think they could even make their own coin. That is not very far from now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 11:48:37 PM
It is impossible (for now) to replace banks with crypto transactions. Well, it is your beliefs and I reapect that. You have high expectations in the future but anyway there is no impossible gor everything. Though I can still sense that it is beyond expectations and they are a lot of things to do before that would be implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: