Pages:
Author

Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 1115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
First thing and it's the important thing you need to know while you decided to start trading is trading has high risk. You could lose lot of money or earn lot of money. You should be ready for the worst and best because it's really unpredictable on cryptocurrecy trade.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
It's not just simply hold and sell however you can still make money with just holding but what you can make if you will day trade is way higher than what you can get from just holding all coins you have.

Day trading or active trading is not easy and you have to learn from mistakes and have perfect trading strategy. You should learn to be patience and you should not trade emotionally.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
Pages:
Jump to: