Pages:
Author

Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Simple, you only need to wait. Waiting is the key in this crypto world. If you sold it in high price you must wait atleast days or weeks to buy in low price. Don't be emotional and doubt at it you need to stick on what you expect before you sold your tokens.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
One thing is to develop the interest to trade another thing is how to start it,  as a beginner they are things you must do before you can trade successfully, firstly you have to choose a wallet (cryptocurrency wallet)  secondly you have to choose an exchange you want trade on. Most importantly you have no that cryptocurrency is volatile, that is you can make a trade in this minute and lose it in the next minute. Now when trading you go for less risky cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
The most essential thing I believe is knowing first of all that there are times some coins are artificially pumped so they can take advantage of new/inexperienced traders. Do your own research
Before anything else you should first condition yourself that losing is inevitable when it comes to trading. Patience is a virtue in trading so you should also have a patience in yourself because not all the time trading is profitable. And lastly equipped yourself with basic knowledge about crypto and about trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes the first thing you need to do and know about Cryptocurrency trading is how risky and it is possible for you to lose all your investment in it. Trade is a professional game and a skilled person and is not recommended for anyone to get into it without the right skills and knowledge of how it works. You must be prepared for the worst and best because it is completely unpredictable in Cryptocurrecy trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The key of success in trading is fully patient to wait for best price to entry, from my experience in trading i hasbeen lose in some trade because inpatient and too greedy. And for beginner will be better to trade in coins that has strong fundamental, so when we are wrong prediction the price still has posibillity to going up more. Learn also about charting and price pattern to know the trend of the coins, that will be start bullish, bearish or reversal. Important also to learn management of risk and money.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
all you need to know when you start trading in cryptocurrency is you have to have the skills that can determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell the coin and you should also be able to control your patience and do not be easily influenced by the talk of others.
There is no trader without skills. If you are newbie even, you have to make sure that all the basic knowledge regarding your coin must be known to you. If this isn’t the case right now, believe me you are making big mistake to invest your money in here. This is great pool of traders and chances are limited so you need to be efficient for making good impact of your investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that the basics is buy low and sell when the price is high! It is not a secret even for non-traders who know market at least a bit. I am sure that this is the best way to trade and i also stick to this strategy
Activity: 266
The most essential thing I believe is knowing first of all that there are times some coins are artificially pumped so they can take advantage of new/inexperienced traders. Do your own research
Activity: 121
I would say the important thing as for me to say that you should not forget to work and save in fiat too, because here is not stable
Activity: 227
The first thing you should know right here and now, that this sphere is highly dangerous and risky to enter and work in.
Activity: 112
A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market,GBTC is a trust that owns bitcoin and sell shares of it,trading this avoids you having to trade cryptocurrecy directly.
Activity: 574
all you need to know when you start trading in cryptocurrency is you have to have the skills that can determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell the coin and you should also be able to control your patience and do not be easily influenced by the talk of others.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

Besides getting the information about these things, you should remember one thing. Trading is not only profits. You must be ready to lose sometimes but do not give up.
Trading is the most complex thing to do and that there are so many things which you need to learn if you want to become a better trader and wants to make some money by doing so. You need to get into trading only when you think you have this much of the information and skillset that you will be able to make some good decisions which will then help you in having some positive results.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

Besides getting the information about these things, you should remember one thing. Trading is not only profits. You must be ready to lose sometimes but do not give up.
There is nothing like here in this world that can allow you to earn money from it and that doesn’t cost you a loss at least one time. Everything in this world have a sense of loss and win. Sometimes you are happy to gain a win and sometimes the situation is totally against the matter. It is all about the matter of learning either from win or from you loss. Both help you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

You should know that cryptocurrencies are volatile and you must be ready to take all the risks and be willing to wait patiently. I believe that trading is challenging and it is an advantage if we have enough knowledge about it first. Be willing to learn things about it.
Activity: 112
cryptocurrency trading is available 24/7 the year around .No other market is open that much.in addition,cryptocurrecy markets are volatile and liquid.
therefore,cryptocurrency trading fits perfect for all trader,it doesn't matter where ypu are-they market is open  all the time.
Activity: 158
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.

Yup, that's right, you have to know three basic, buy low and sell high. if you can do that, you can learn how to read chart to know what trend is it. You can also learn how to read indicator to maximize your prediction
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
before trading what you should know is the price of the coin in the market at that time whether it has a price that is down and has a good coin movement to rise again, so you have to know when the right time to buy and sell and can analyze the market well
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
If you truly desire to trade for the long-term you need to be able to have a strategy or a a system that will protect you and keep you around for the long-term. That means proper money management, good risk-reward ratio, and so much more.
Activity: 322
After you have determined your goal and completed training, it's time to try your hand at the demo account. Working with demo accounts is no different from real trading, except for one thing: you trade not real, but virtual means. Even if you lose some of these funds, your real money will remain safe. Thanks to this you will be able to try the methods and methods of trading that you learned in the courses, without the risk of losing real money. Many companies are free to work on demo accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: