Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 13. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Tezos will run for 2 weeks with no cap. Short term it looks like a very risky play since the market cap is sure to be huge, long term who knows.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I was watching the ICO of mobilego and I am really happy that I invested some money from it,
And right now I am watching and waiting for SONM,XFC,Primal base,Populous and Polybius.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I'm thinking about Status now, too. And their ICO approach seems far more responsible and well thought-out than others we've seen recently.

Still hoping to pick up some cheap Bancor at some point. I didn't want to touch the ICO though. I'm fairly confident it will drop like BAT as soon as it's tradeable.

BAT didn't drop. in fact it is currently trading between 4 to 7X. It never went down below the ICO price. Think about it why would someone be willing to pay 6,000USD as fee just to get into the ICO, is simply because they know that BAT could easily give more X due to the hype surrounding them. Most ICO that are associated with huge hype often do atleast 1 to 3X once listed in exchange. I think Bancor would do atleast 1 to 2x in the first week of being listed in exchange and i do not think you might be able to get it at an ICO price. Just my opinion. Follow @icosnipers on twitter.
I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
I chose primalbase, this ICO Supported by a reliable founder of altcoin.
Like waves & ETH so I hope ICO runs successfully.
But in the end you will decide by yourself to following ICO by your choice. Good luck guys.  Grin

Primalbase is a pure scam. What do you need an ICO for for a shared workplace. And vitalik has stated that he is not part of the project as claimed in their website. I will advise to stay far away from this ICO. This ICO seem very dodgy to me.
do you guys think that one of these coins could have and ethereum like rally once available for trading?

No one really knows the future. Anycoin could give the top ten a run for their money, that is why it is advisable to diversify your portfolio. the crypto world is still relatively new and one should trend carefully. Do not put more than you can afford to lose. @icosnipers on twitter
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
HIve for anyone?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Mobilego already on market,Sonm long term can be great investment and ANX decantrelised exchange could be biggest ICO ever
Activity: 532
I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
I chose primalbase, this ICO Supported by a reliable founder of altcoin.
Like waves & ETH so I hope ICO runs successfully.
But in the end you will decide by yourself to following ICO by your choice. Good luck guys.  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Tezos is very interesting for me, in particular I like how they set various different plans for how to spend ICO money depending on how much they get. In other projects its often unclear how they will spend money when they get more than they expected.

yeah, it looks promising but would it be provided by practical demand and usage or only by speculative interest?  Wink
Activity: 149
Tezos is very interesting for me, in particular I like how they set various different plans for how to spend ICO money depending on how much they get. In other projects its often unclear how they will spend money when they get more than they expected.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I'm thinking about Status now, too. And their ICO approach seems far more responsible and well thought-out than others we've seen recently.

Still hoping to pick up some cheap Bancor at some point. I didn't want to touch the ICO though. I'm fairly confident it will drop like BAT as soon as it's tradeable.
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
do you guys think that one of these coins could have and ethereum like rally once available for trading?
Activity: 70
I am watching Status now, seems promising.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Looking for the Bancor ICO in 15 minutes. The idea is good, the devs seems to be a capable lot, as I see a lot of ppl interested in it, so I'm carefully optimistic Smiley. We'll see how it will pan out.
Activity: 120
Huge SETI@Home fan since childhood, can't wait to see what SONM will do... Eventhough 40M is just too much.
Bancor ICO begins in the next 2 hours. Will be investing in its as well. They have an uncapped ICO for the first hour. I really wish the team success. It seem the ICO can be a bridging gap between the outside world and the crypto community. Anyway can create a smart token without an coding knowledge. Wow...just wow

To always be updated on amazing ICO...follow us on @icosnipers on twitter!!!
Bancor ICO begins in the next 2 hours. Will be investing in its as well. They have an uncapped ICO for the first hour. I really wish the team success. It seem the ICO can be a bridging gap between the outside world and the crypto community. Anyway can create a smart token without an coding knowledge. Wow...just wow
Activity: 252
i try with
Bancor  and Minexcoins
maybe is good choice?
Activity: 111
Make a Bet, Make a Bit!
SONM, Tezos and Minexcion.
Activity: 151
Tezos