Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 14. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Go Minexcoins

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || /2mQteWi]DISCUSSION
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
ICO wise my sights are set in Bancor, Status, and CoinDash. Bancor could eliminate the need for exchanges, Status lowers the barrier to entry in the crypto space, and CoinDash offers a lot of neat investment tools (including copying popular traders' calls, similar to Iconomi).
Activity: 235
I think bancor is a good project and good prospect. Will also be investing in it in addition to some other ICO. Bancor has a good solution to a serious problem within the crypto space which is liquidity and i think the team has the potential to deliver in their mission. Will do get in also in their ICO which starts on the 12th of June.
Activity: 9
ICO, backed by precious metals.

https://orocrypt.com/ (ETH) - this is based out of panama

https://onegram.org/ (BTC) - this is based out of dubia. With the new shariah gold standard, this one looks promising.

http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/shariah-gold-standard-approved-2-trillion-islamic-finance-market/

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Hi

is there early access to invest in status?  (like cfi had)

I think they use bitcoinguise but its now complete. bitcoinguise no longer accept early adoption. the only option is to wait for the ICO date which is on the 17th. they are using the dynamic ceiling method. hopefully more people would be able to get in.

hy, yeah you can get special bonus. join us in slack and that whats about:

Status Heart bot is now live! So the idea is if you'd like to earn SGT - post proof you've helped Status or grown the community here, and the convince others to give you 5 or more :heart:  emoji reactions to your message , when an :sgt: reaction is added by the bot then you'll be a candidate to receive SGT. It's still subjective so you can't game the bot, as @carl and myself will be subjectively reviewing the recorded messages and reactions directly.
Hi

I think they use bitcoinguise but its now complete. bitcoinguise no longer accept early adoption. the only option is to wait for the ICO date which is on the 17th. they are using the dynamic ceiling method. hopefully more people would be able to get in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
For me, I am waiting for Bancor and CoinDash, interesting projects with good teams, however, it is difficult to follow all ICOs now a days, because too many have appeared in the past weeks, this summer looks hot for crypto investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Nvo.io looks interesting, although it could be a scam, their website isn't too advanced, but maybe that's not a good way to judge an ico. Their idea seems good, decentralized exchange with the trading fees going to holders of their coin.

Another is Polybius. It could be the next Etherium, or it could be a scam, as some people have said one of the people involved has been known to scam. It is built on the emercoin blockchain and could partner with russia to create russia's bitcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Status looks super solid for me. I like their efforts to make it easier to participate for regular customers by combination of hidden and soft caps for whales, so i hope, that ill be able to get in with my pennies)
Activity: 744
Merit: 253
I am watching Tezos, but honestly i think the ICO circus is trolling too hard right now. Its difficult to find a healthy tree within a forest of firewood.

Greets Hank
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Boscoin looks really good. Too bad sold out in one day. Didn't get to buy. Next I'm watching minexcoin
Activity: 252
Which Ico is good:
The last ones I watched:

BAT - ICO - finnish for few sec - price up to 12 000 and drop now to 8 000 - ICO price -3600

who is other good ico Huh
Activity: 32
Does anyone think that bancor will pull the last big name ETH token ICO prices? Specifically a certain one that closed in 30 seconds.

I'm gonna say 30 mil + since its going to last an hour at a minimum.
Activity: 176
Hi

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Interested to hear things from SONM, BANCOR, and STATUS
Too much ICO this month I am very confused to choose which one is the most potential. I decided to choose SONM
Hope this is good.

All ICO are mere speculation. Some will deliver, some will not and others are mere scam. that is why it is highly recommended that one diversify their portfolio. If for example, one intend to invest 15 ether. then you diversify it into 5 ether for each of them that way, you expand your risk to reward ratio. The good part is that in this bullish market, an ICO that does well can give you between 5 to 10X even if the two other ICO didn't do well the one that does well can cover your risk. Never put all your investment in one bucket. Just a candid opinion.

Exactly!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket Wink

Spreading it can really be a good option since we can't really tell whatbwill work best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Too much ICO this month I am very confused to choose which one is the most potential. I decided to choose SONM
Hope this is good.

All ICO are mere speculation. Some will deliver, some will not and others are mere scam. that is why it is highly recommended that one diversify their portfolio. If for example, one intend to invest 15 ether. then you diversify it into 5 ether for each of them that way, you expand your risk to reward ratio. The good part is that in this bullish market, an ICO that does well can give you between 5 to 10X even if the two other ICO didn't do well the one that does well can cover your risk. Never put all your investment in one bucket. Just a candid opinion.

Exactly!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket Wink
Hope this is good.

My eyes are on Bancor, Civic, Status, and Tezos. These projects look very promising. However I think they are extremely hyped. Maybe it might be better to wait after ICO. I'm planning to buy a small amount during ICO and if price drop after ICO I will add more.

I very much doubt if Status will drop as its evaluation truly favours investors. I think most people will hold on status coz the entry price is cheap. Bancor is fairly overpriced 100 to 1ether is fairly overpriced for me, you might want to get in with half the amount you intend to then wait after it hit exchange. Civic, i honestly am not investing in it simply because i see it as a moneygrab by vinny. If he is a VC as he claim he is, why do an ICO? And the adoption of decentralized digital identity, for me is far from going mainstream, as government and corporations are only interested in identities that they can control, not the other way round. But for me i will pass that bye. Tezos have a good chance of making good return. its uncapped ICO would lead to atleast 100M but could give 2 to 5x once listed. Am very much optimistic that poloniex will list Tezos, due the hype surrounding it, and the big players around it. Among the four, STATUS is the most viable that one can easily make 10x within few months of being listed, due to its low evaluation and it benefits investors 10,000SNT to 1 Ether. after being listed i could see status between 0.1 to 0.2USD. Just my candid opinion, not an investment advice. Follow @icosnipers on twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: