Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 16. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Don't think that you're slow. It ended in a minute, some says 24 second  Grin

It was kind of weird, and fasters I guess
We can't really call that a crowdfunding ICO  Tongue
30 seconds and a few whales dumping tons of ETH for the BAT tokens. That was scary indeed.

Imagine if the coin really succeeds, what do you think those whales are going to do?

I read about BAT's ICO yesterday.  Heard someone paid over $6000 in Ethereum fees so that their transaction would move to the front of the line.  That's crazy. 

Yes, that was one of the craziest ICO ever.

Don't about $6000 but here's $2000 fee for BAT ICO:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x64438300bb4db46715f2e1d919e3d6f5434981a8e40a78a046c1f9e16e05eff6

It was insanity  Grin

Lots of people in crypto community doesn't have that much Ethereum  Grin
I'm wondering what Vitalik thinks about that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Watching supercomputer project sonm these days.

observing huge potential in this project if supported financially.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Im watching over footballcoin Ico, ZR Coin, and Bat. Im looking forward for these ICO and until now Im observing for whats next into it. Though footballcoin got my attention also because of its popularity already.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

30 seconds and a few whales dumping tons of ETH for the BAT tokens. That was scary indeed.

Imagine if the coin really succeeds, what do you think those whales are going to do?

I read about BAT's ICO yesterday.  Heard someone paid over $6000 in Ethereum fees so that their transaction would move to the front of the line.  That's crazy. 

Yes, that was one of the craziest ICO ever.

Don't about $6000 but here's $2000 fee for BAT ICO:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x64438300bb4db46715f2e1d919e3d6f5434981a8e40a78a046c1f9e16e05eff6

It was insanity  Grin
Activity: 608
If the tezos ICO is as feverish as BAT was then it could end up selling insane amounts and leave no upside for anybody who invests.  Brace selling out its token in under a minute is insane when nobody is actually even using this browser.  Now people are expected to do what, go on a crypto exchange and send in bitcoin to buy tokens from whales just to browse the internet with an adBlocker?  This is beyond idiotic.

I was bullish on Tezos in the beginning but I'm thinking this uncapped ICO is a recipe for us to get bent over and screwed.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
the most lightning ICO's is BAT, i have ever seen in crypto industry
maybe next Tezos, so many people waiting for this one,,
About STATUS anyone can give me more informations about this ?
Thanks before
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For me it is key to figure if an ico is a scam or real.

For example, i believe giga watt is a scam, like exscudo is a scam.
I am undecided about embermine, tezos, sonm
I think BAT is not a scam (thats probably why it sold out so fast)

How do you guys figure of a coin is real vs a scam (and not talking about a bad coin that fails to deliver results, really talking about a hit&run scam where they run with the money from ico)
Activity: 645

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Well damn I waited all night to participate in the BAT ico but apparently like everyone else basically I was simply too slow Sad

Don't think that you're slow. It ended in a minute, some says 24 second  Grin

BAT for sure is interesting but I never invest in ICOs.
After ICO most investors dump because a lack of news (which is logical since they need to set things up).

Then it dips and if there is real potential i buy in.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Mysterium is the most promising ICO for me, I've been waiting for blockchain based monetarily incentivized VPN for long now. I so hope these guys are for real.
Mysterium looks impressiveto me also.Tass has also invested into it and I would go by their wisdom. Another ico I am looking forward to is cofound.I do not want to invest more this year besides these two but if something really good comes up I would change my mind.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Of course Minexcoin. I joined their bounty program with my social network accounts and already calimed more than 5000 share/stakes. I think these coin  ICO has very reputable potential of giving a good return. The whole idea of Minexcoin  ICO is above the average and, hopefully an ICO will be successfull. Beside minexcoin also  footballcoin has good potential  making of a successful ico.Both are good ICOs in my opinion.It is great platform with  community support,backed by a reputable companies in the industry every body is excited and waiting for the ico to come.
Well damn I waited all night to participate in the BAT ico but apparently like everyone else basically I was simply too slow Sad

Don't think that you're slow. It ended in a minute, some says 24 second  Grin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Do you see what BAT did today. ICO finished in less than a minute. In my view it was clearly an inside job. Now trading at 4X in liqui. Its all about money guys, no one cares whether the small guys get in. I think Status can easily give a 2x within a week of being listed.

I was expecting BAT to finish quickly, because it looks like a solid project with a real use case. Big questions though, such as how Brave can compete with the big browsers.

I thought the Aragon 15 minute ICO was insane (another good project though)... but 24 seconds for BAT is beyond insane. The ICO hype in general is ridiculous.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
TEZOS is making too much noise. I read somewhere that TEZOS team is not setting a maximum amount of funds to be collected. For me that is somewhat disturbing. MobileGO didn't have max though and ended up as the highest crowdfunding in crypto history.

I agree with you. It's disturbing that there is no ceiling at all.
But it's also good in a way. Because everbody can get in. Today Basic Attention Token sold out in minute. $35 million If remember correct. When there is a limit then there's no room for everbody.
It is really complicated  Cheesy

I would prefer that there is no ceiling so that every body that wants to buy can get a chance. Do you see what BAT did today. ICO finished in less than a minute. In my view it was clearly an inside job. Now trading at 4X in liqui. Its all about money guys, no one cares whether the small guys get in. I think Status can easily give a 2x within a week of being listed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
For me the next ICO, which should be huge, Wagerr. Let's see how it is. My last success was NEM. I am currently trading on ETH and WAVES. ICOs are exciting from time to time.
TEZOS is making too much noise. I read somewhere that TEZOS team is not setting a maximum amount of funds to be collected. For me that is somewhat disturbing. MobileGO didn't have max though and ended up as the highest crowdfunding in crypto history.

I agree with you. It's disturbing that there is no ceiling at all.
But it's also good in a way. Because everbody can get in. Today Basic Attention Token sold out in minute. $35 million If remember correct. When there is a limit then there's no room for everbody.
It is really complicated  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Activity: 308
Tezos looks promising.
But it is difficult to predict its success.Personally, I will invest in this project.
agree,Tezos should be a lots of people join in it
good project not lack of money
Pages:
Jump to: