Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 17. (Read 27448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am looking at DCORP which is the first attempt to make a derivatives exchange on the blockchain. I am also heavily into JANUS, which already happened but I believe is one of the best investments I have ever made and love their sincerely and business model. DCORP will be good on the first day with nice bonus and will put in two ETH there hopefully.  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I was expecting the BAT ico to sell out quickly, but 24 SECONDS! FFS.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

In my opinion, SONM is a great project that i will not miss it. Also ,i hope the price of the ETH can dump a little, then i can buy more ETHs for more SONM coins. Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Bancor protocol
anyone know when the ICO will start?

It was supposed to start on 30 May but they postponed. They haven'T revealed new ICO date yet.

Pre-sale is opened on bitcoinsuisse.ch though.
But yes there is still not a certain date for ico, will be waiting.
Activity: 966
Bancor protocol

It was supposed to start on 30 May but they postponed. They haven'T revealed new ICO date yet.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
EquiTrader is slowly succeeding it's ICO. Pretty optimistic about that one
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
It starts somewhere in June.

You can bounty hunt, check their website!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bancor protocol
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Tezos is backed by a Billionaire that's what makes it more exciting... The coin makes some sense.
Wonder why they postponed their ICO though.
Hope the Billionaire backed coin won't be stingy with bonus.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bancor and Minexcoin are two great projects that look pretty good
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
BAT looks awsome, but i don't like the fact they do not have a thread here, on bitcointalk.  :(I am also watching for ICO i am promoting in my signature, EXSCUDO, which is actually ending in a day. Definitely check that out.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I am aiming for the these three ICOs: VOISE, MobileGO and lastly SONM. These three are very good coins with good business model. They have amazing roadmap and team. By the way, SONM has an upcoming ICO this June 2017. Please see my sig for details.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?

Don't basically all ICO's instadump the moment a market opens? why not just wait a bit for the first markets to be established and then buy in the market? I don't want to buy an ICO to get instadumped upon.

I have no idea what BAT and STATUS are buy TEZOS is backed by a billionaire and this may get media attention.
Activity: 406
Lately some projects change their conditions. Especially the money/funding part.
Maybe they want to get advantage of big money influx in this world. But I agree it doesn't seem good.

Basic Attention Token and now Mysterium Network. What's next?
Activity: 966
Lots of ICOs these day. Anad many of them have solid things.

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

I'm still researcing Tezos. It's delayed, no certain date.

Exactly...some of these ICO have an amazing prospect but one cannot invest in all of them. OnPlace is also promising as it tend to bridge the gap between traditional investment and crypto investment. one could easily invest in good companies through their platform. Also GiGi Watt is also an interesting project. but for me am going all in at STATUS, and May increase my PLUTON portfolio and also invest in TEZOS. Will skip BAT for now, i hope i do not regret it later.

Haven't read yet about OnPlace and GiGi Watt much.
Also Status is on my radar, Pluton is promosing. I was gonna invest in BAT but they changed their conditions now I'm not sure if I invest. About Tezos still have some doubts but probably I'll invest.

BAT is great project from the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox

BAT is great, developers as well. But the thing is they changed the conditions couple of days ago. That made me think.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Patientory is also a good project. It's related to healthcare and will be applied in hospitals.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Watching SONM. Hoping it's as good as Golem!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BAT is great project from the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Lots of ICOs these day. Anad many of them have solid things.

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

I'm still researcing Tezos. It's delayed, no certain date.

Exactly...some of these ICO have an amazing prospect but one cannot invest in all of them. OnPlace is also promising as it tend to bridge the gap between traditional investment and crypto investment. one could easily invest in good companies through their platform. Also GiGi Watt is also an interesting project. but for me am going all in at STATUS, and May increase my PLUTON portfolio and also invest in TEZOS. Will skip BAT for now, i hope i do not regret it later.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: