Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICOs do you like the most? - page 3. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
I prefer the ICO, in which the amount of money raised is not high. They, as a rule, then get to collect X's when entering the exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
What's your favourite ICO right now?

Ok, I do not like ICOs, because most of business plans and weak and not real at all. People just gifting their money to ideas that does not worth a pennty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 21, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
Right now it is my signature Bidooh. Advertisement always was very very important in our modern society, and their idea of personalized advert in real life is great!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 08:36:07 AM
I like ICO's that allows the bounty participants to participate in the royalties holder that can really appreciate those bounty hunters that hold their tokens until it reaches their target success. And I think some of the ICO's now are doing it in their campaign after it ended and I really appreciate those kind of ICO's that will also make us really helpful in their projects.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 21, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
I like Datablockchain ICO, because they have a really perspective idea. Even on the falling market they have already collected around 16 million USD and they released their MVP not so long time ago. It is hard to find an ICO that has secured its soft cap and has the first product version already.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
Have you heard of a virus? Blockchain anti-virus software, this is the best ICO project I have seen this year, but now ICO is over. In addition to its lack of excellent projects this year, the cryptocurrency market is also very depressed.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

I like ICOs which allow investors to use of spend tokens during the ICO itself. It helps me to change real potential of the project and use it right now!
Activity: 419
November 05, 2018, 01:03:24 AM
There are quite a lot of good ICOs in the market this year. I have been investing in Kyper Network since 2017 when it was new and it keeps getting better with hopes given to investors that there will be something much better in 2019 which is fast approaching. Another ICO I’m investing in is Cypherium. Anyone who is not investing their money in Cypherium is missing out cause its really one of the most unique ICOs and the price might go high at anytime.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Speaking generally and not talking about a specific ICO, then those projects that are not afraid of transparency in their ICO, I prefer such projects, because the more an investor understands the need and honesty of a project, the more likely he is to invest
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 04, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Now I have joined the PARQ project. An interesting project. I like the idea of the project. Yes, and bounty managers are also good. I think you can find information on Steemit about this project and honor. I think you will like it.

I haven't invested in ICOs for a while now. I think during the bear market it's better to buy it after it hits the market since most of the ICOs drop. Also, the ICO funding is shifting from crowdsale to private sale.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
NELUNS - I liked this project. Yes, it has already ended, but it was really interesting. Financial instruments for cryptocurrency are very interesting to me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
I like ICO with working product most of all. This is really what is so lacking now in the market. Everyone has cool ideas, but there is no evidence of their functioning.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Well, i like mostly ICOs with working product, for instance flogmall.
These guys have web site where you can buy usual things for crypto, not just for eth and btc, but for 40+ altcoins as well!
Activity: 76
November 03, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
I dont have any favourite ico now. Because these days there are no any icos in that space.  But generally i prefer icos which trying to create new blockchain. Because i dont believe utility tokens. They will be useless in the future. All utility tokens fate is related to their products. But blockchains have bigger opportunities .
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 03, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

for now I don't have a favorite ICO, because I am still tired to investing in ICO, that happens because I have got a lot of ICO that failed this year, so it makes me tired to invest in ICO and makes me not find until now my favorite ICO in 2018, but I am start to interested in ICO MB8 coin and hopefully the ICO can become my favorite ICO this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
I just enter ICO drops web site and search there trustfull stories.
This is the way I search hype ICOs with fast and high ROI
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
I love those ICOs that bring me a good profit.  Smiley But unfortunately, to find such projects is very difficult now. Recently, this industry has become unprofitable.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 03, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
If this is a revolutionary project that wants to improve a person's life, then I invest in it. Even if it does not bring me fabulous profits, I will be glad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 02, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
For me, the project can be cool only if it has cool developers.
Developers are the main part of any project and their experience should be based on.
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 07:52:07 AM
Currently my favorite ICO project is IOVO. IOVO is a project that develops the blockchain protection of ICO investors and I see great potential in it. As far as I know, the Ethereum development team is also engaged in the creation of a protocol aimed at protecting ICO investors. So, if IOVO will be the first to create such a technology, then it will take a big blow.
Pages:
Jump to: