Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 14. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I will be the happiest person in this case, but the only what motivates government to accept crypto at the moment is tax and they want control citizens of their country.

That's correct people will live happily as they can make more money as a second investment and I believe it will change the atmosphere of a person. There will be no poverty as this system will entirely change the life.

Accept crypto means the government was officially declared the cryptocurrency as a legal payment system, it can attract more demand to use crypto as the payment method. For those early adopters of crypto and they will get a lot of money or even become the next millionaire. But it's so far away.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
All the governments accepting cryptos will lead to more adoption of the cryptos. This will provide the users of cryptoscurrencies easy accessibility to their needs through the decentralized portals.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
This will be great news, but considering all the advantages of cryptocurrency, there will be countries that will not accept cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will be able to simplify the financial system of any state by destroying intermediaries, namely banks, and then the state will lose huge profits
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Well if that really happened it will be a great news. Then, crpyto will be used in a daily life will not just a dream again and everything can be simple as transaction with crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It would be great if this really happened, can you imagine what opportunities people would have? I think people's values ​​would be completely revised, so I hope that this will happen very soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It will be a good thing to the populace if all the governments across the world accept bitcoin and others altcoins but for us the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and promoters I think governments is going to bring it power into it and force many out of blockchain technology.

Sure if all the government approve bitcoin, altcoin overall cryptocurrency, it will be very good news for all kinds of crypto related people and also developed blockchain technology. People will know more about crypto and they will know how its works.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
If governments will accept crypto wouldn't they want to become part of it? Can you imagine how big will be their part in this market? Maybe they will be able to even take control over the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
If Bitcoin and altcoin are approved by all states. Bitcoin will become a secured asset and can do a good job of monetizing it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Then there will be more value in cryptocurrency.
There will be more merchant who will accept the crypto especially BTC.
It will be the best time to settle with crypto and let FIAT gone.
Activity: 378
If all the governments would start to accept crypto then for sure the market will have a growing explosion because people will start believing more in crypto
Activity: 308
If all government accepts the crypto, I think crypto  will be popular and a lot of people will trust the crypto that will make the price of the crypto  increase rapidly, those who keep many bitcoin, they will become rich quickly
Activity: 77
Would be good, then they can attach a name to wallet ID lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I will be the happiest person in this case, but the only what motivates government to accept crypto at the moment is tax and they want control citizens of their country.

That's correct people will live happily as they can make more money as a second investment and I believe it will change the atmosphere of a person. There will be no poverty as this system will entirely change the life.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
There will be no more crisis in society and all people are living to the fullest because they can already earning good moneys in this technology, it can be more progressive as well. I hope governments will already accepted crypto towards changes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
I do not think that will happen so fast. The crypto sector is still too unregulated and that is a big thorn in the eye of the government. In addition, they feel threatened in their own banking system. I believe that individual Cryptocurrencys could be allowed, but this will not apply to the entire crypto area.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
yes it will be very benefical if all governments will accept crypto and announce it as legal work in their prespective country it will be more useful for all new investors to come in this feild and invest their income as well as old member will aslo feel safe and more strong in thier work.
Activity: 294
This will lead to the mass adoption and as a result to huge prices increase. The total supply of the most coins is limited and the more people are interested in it, the more valuable the coin will be. I hope the first coin that is going to be accepted is going to be ETH. And I cannot wait for the mass adoption to become true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

Yes, it would be perfect, but unfortunately, this is unrealistic. I do not believe that this can happen in the near future. The crypto market is still too young. Too high risks. I think that in the next few years nothing will change.
Activity: 11
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

Thats correct, but the government itself has fear of accepting this currency, maybe they already had their research regarding the advantages and disadvantages if they could legalized this currency in a certain country, i bet they could accept crypto in the near future, but now, they are still maybe spying on it.

Govermants do researches, now there a lot of discussions about governmental regulation of crypto. They cannot just ignore it and more people use it more is their interest, don't you think?Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: