Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 13. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
I see that there is no government that actually utilizes blockhain technology, they only support, I think that various data needed by the government can be helped by blockhain networks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
When this time comes, I believe fiat will be abandoned and the world is already mainly using cryptocurrencies. There won't be any more significance for government to continue producing fiat if all of them are already accepting cryptos. It will only be a waste of time and money for still continuing production.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
if all governments support crypto, then the crypto value will not be unstoppable and this is good for the decentralization of the government system
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I don't think it's possible that cryptocurrency will get the approval of all governments of the different countries of the world, because government would not want to lose the control they are having over the financial ecosystem of their countries. So if investors are waiting for that before investing, i think it's a futile efforts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I'm afraid you don't understand the dynamic, Sir.

The 'governments' represent the interests of the wealthy in society and nothing more.

The 'governments' hate us for the inconvenience we cause them by being alive.

The 'governments' will never freely allow the masses access to unlimited wealth, or any potential avenue towards it.

---

If 'governments' ever approve crypto, it will only be after they have the whole crypto space locked down and firmly in their control; and it will be a total disaster for humanity after that.

What we need to be praying for is the banksters to lose control of the markets and witness the biggest crash in the value of fiat EVER.

When we see that, then we'll know the dawn of crypto is upon us.

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
If all government should adopt and accept cryptocurrency, that will be a big boom to cryptocurrency also there will be serious regulations that will guide the use of crypto. I believe we will come to that some day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In case all governments legalize crypto, in all countries they will allow investing in cryptography. The market will go up and there will be a great deal of goodness to get a good profit. Everybody will know about cryptography, and many people invest in cryptography.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I hope that nothing terrible will happen for sure, because I understand that the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry will definitely have to lead this world to compulsory trust, because the blockchain is able to do it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I hope that this will happen in the next five years. I believe that cryptocurrency will become part of the life of the world community.
Agree. I think it will happen in the next 5 years too. I see that crypto becomes part of everyday life. There are a lot of events dedicated crypto and blockchain, more and more merchants start to accept payments in crypto, countries with bad economical situation  prefer crypto as well
Activity: 392
I hope that this will happen in the next five years. I believe that cryptocurrency will become part of the life of the world community.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i  think   if  all  the  governments  accept crypto  than it  will  be   great and  i  think  also  for  us  it  is  going   to  be  better and  i  think  that market  is  going  to  be   more  stable if  more poeple  sell and  invest  on  those.
Activity: 364
I hope that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by all countries in the coming years. I hope that the government will be able to inject crypto into the daily lives of people.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I don't think most investors are afraid of government, Most investors are just afraid of the crypto space, because the space is so volatile and unregulated and because of that most of them think that crypto market prices are been manipulated, so they are afraid to invest their money in such a market that they might lose their money and that's why ETF is needed to give investors confidence about their investment.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

I think this will be a big plus for cryptography, if many countries in the world accept BTC and blockchain in particular, I think many cryptocurrencies can play a good role for a person’s life, there are advantages that give us cryptocurrency. I think it will all be in the near future!
Activity: 686
Many countries have already approved cryptocurrencies, but investors are no longer. I think that in order for cryptocurrencies and projects that conduct ICO to invest more, you need more hype around cryptocurrencies and the growth of the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I think everyone will use it and market the crypto market as the main investment and it will be the most attractive currency in the world. When that value of Bitcoin will be unimaginable as it may be $100,000.

Really it would great step in the development of crypto market, and of course it  would give the high popularization to the digital assets throughout the world, it would become more trusted and desired, so the price would increase substantially. Of course our lives will be more comfortable and profitable, because Blockchain technologies would have a great impact on different directions. But... we may imagine only such kind of future. May be some day it happens...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Well if that happens it is very good as we know our existing system is very inefficient in terms of transferring money from time to time slow and huge transaction fee! until Blockchain tech. has arrive and we clearly see the Innovation you can sent or transfer millions in a matter of seconds and take note with just less than 1 dollar fee at a time so that's a great advantage if the governments are using this revolutionized technology as a medium!
Activity: 726
I think everyone will use it and market the crypto market as the main investment and it will be the most attractive currency in the world. When that value of Bitcoin will be unimaginable as it may be $100,000.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
if all governments of countries around the world accept or acknowledge crypto currencies as a tool for exchanges other than fiat, then the price of crypto currencies will soon experience bullrun and everyone will immediately invest in the world of crypto, the question at hand is whether all these things will happen in future? well, we don't know what the future will be, whether crypto currencies will be recognized or even there is something new technology that makes crypto currents installed because of their security problems, but I still believe Cryptocurrencies will become a global economy
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end

It's still early days for Crypto.  Many potential investors are also waiting for the tax implications to be worked out.  I know that many governments already have but only time will tell.  I am optimistic about the future of Crypto in general, but I would like to see the scammy side trimmed down a little.
Pages:
Jump to: