Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 10. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 02, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
It will be really great if all the Governments start accepting crypto. The market will go up in no time.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 02, 2018, 11:09:43 PM
If all governments accept encryption then we should be happy, aren't we? This also means that the ICO market will be effectively regulated, and fraudsters will pay for the behavior!
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
This may be an event ten years later. The cryptocurrency can promote a new round of civilized competition. The future society will become more informative, are you ready?
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
It will be a good thing to the populace if all the governments across the world accept bitcoin and others altcoins but for us the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and promoters I think governments is going to bring it power into it and force many out of blockchain technology.
maybe we can all happen that no one can know for sure how the government will adopt an economic system like the later and more developed blockchain for the future.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 02, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I agree with you, maybe now many investors are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they are afraid that the government will forbid investing in cryptocurrency and close all access to cryptocurrency, so investors will lose their money, therefore the cryptocurrency price down for now and investors waiting until the government can accept and make cryptocurrency legal, then I am sure after the government makes cryptocurrency legal the price of cryptocurrency will increase very high exceeded the increase that occurred in 2017.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 09:50:08 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

The impact of the government giving permission to use Cryptocurrency is the increasing number of people who want to invest. So the price of coins will increase considerably and there will be many shopping places that accept payments using Crypto. Surely this is the hope of everyone and more people will become rich.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
in that case market will boom like hell, this is the people want before making any investment if the govt support than investors will be fearless and total saving of people will be in the crypto market. same like people investing in gold or keeping in banks. i can not imagine the growth of crypto market in that case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 09:06:03 AM
First of all, this will raise confidence in crypto among ordinary people, it will become interesting and beneficial for people to keep cryptocurrency, because it can be used to pay anything, anywhere, with low commissions and fast transactions.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 02, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

Good explaination, of course it would drive to a mass adaption as well, you know this time, governments might be one of the keys in making a large community of crypto, if they would legalized and accepts crypto in all their operations in any government branches, i am sure that crypto will soar in its price value, i bet i am lucky maybe, if this would happen in the future.
Activity: 490
November 02, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
It seems to me that governments should accept 1 common crypto, it would be much more convenient.
If they accept multiple cryptos, then it would be hard to operate between each other
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
If the government approves cryptocurrencies, then of course investors will be more active in making their investments. After all, they will have no fear that they violate the law or they will take away their money. I am sure that this will increase the number of investors.
You are right, but for all that, I think cryptocurrencies will become more stable and it will be almost impossible to earn money, since volatility will disappear.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
If the government approves cryptocurrencies, then of course investors will be more active in making their investments. After all, they will have no fear that they violate the law or they will take away their money. I am sure that this will increase the number of investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
If that happens then the crypto market will grow rapidly, but besides there will also be many disadvantages as the crypto price can not rise or fall too fast. It will be stable like stablecoin And it will not be a good investment place like before

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
If all countries adopt cryptocurrencies and start introducing laws that will allow cryptocurrency to develop further, then cryptocurrencies will certainly grow and develop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. Governments of many countries will accept cryptocurrency and will use it as a means of payment, because it is convenient, profitable and becoming safer. The growth of 2017 was essentially on the enthusiasm of many of the world's crypto analysts, who were able to create such a noise around cryptocurrencies. Now, as we can see, a huge infrastructure is being created for the widespread use of cryptocurrencies. In such leading countries as Japan, cryptocurrencies are no longer something unique, but on the contrary. They even have some organizations pay their employees salaries in bitcoins
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 02, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
I think that better regulations, investor protection, ICO regulation, crypto adoption and overall softening of the opposition towards crypto will see a massive upswing in the market cap of all coins and push crypto firmly into the mainstream. It is not likely to tak much to tip the balance as there are already a number of countries that are displaying a positive stance towards crypto. Malta have a live blockchain event on now.
If everything will be done accordingly, this would be a great help for each countries to deal with their transactions, crypto can lessen the delays and can make things much simpler, it's just a matter of trust and proper regulations that is needed to be implemented so things will be just fine, many countries are just waiting for innovations and good feedback before they will proceed and adopt the chain too.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
If all governments accept cryptocurrency, then the next step will be its legal rationing and, as a consequence, reduction of attractive volatility.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 02, 2018, 01:57:12 AM
I think that better regulations, investor protection, ICO regulation, crypto adoption and overall softening of the opposition towards crypto will see a massive upswing in the market cap of all coins and push crypto firmly into the mainstream. It is not likely to tak much to tip the balance as there are already a number of countries that are displaying a positive stance towards crypto. Malta have a live blockchain event on now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
If all governments accepts crypto it will bring in more people and it will be more popular ,I'm sure that some are waiting for  government involvement before they fully embrace cryptocurrency in gener
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 01:50:08 AM
If the governments should accept crypto I think this is going to be a welcome development in the crypto world because it will enhance the popularity of crypto and widens it's acceptability.
However, my fear is that, government will definitely look for a way of interfering in the crypto affairs probably through some law and policies. If this happens, there will be some of government interference that will be beneficial like discourage money laundering through crypto, investment security, and there will be some inferences that will negatively affect the main purpose of crypto decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: