Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 12. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In this case, global stabilization will have to occur in the world, because any actions that today lead to war are regarded by people as the extraction of money, this is no secret to people. Therefore, a global currency that has transparency should bring peace to this planet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
What if? this is the thing we want to have in this community.
we are into cryptocurrency and we all want to accept by all government in this world.
it should be a celebration for everyone though.
BTC will surely hit a million USD per coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If all thr governments accept crypto, thu huge money will come to the crypto market. I wish the capitalization will grow in several times so and our tokens will grow the same.
It would be much easier to use cryptocurrency in our usual lives. But I thnk that it's impossible, if all the governments accept crypto, the traditional economy system will ruin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Electronic money is a major system worldwide. I think later all transactions must be related to electronic money. If the government accepts it, it will be a happy thing for all ICO investors
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I am sure the government will approve the cryptocurrency market very soon and when its happens, everything will change for the better, more people will come to take part in trading and may be cryptocurrency will be accepted in stores as payment for the goods.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is it beneficial for the goverment to accept crypto currencies? What about taxes? They can't live without it  Smiley Be sure the government will come up with something to get a share of the profits from working people whether mining or trading
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think it will be the end of rypto because governments starts provide many regulators and investors will hide their money in other places - more private
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Tjen will be next age of crypto and all investors who have a lot of coins will leaders at this world) But let's be real it never happens in the future
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't think this happening, what people fail to recognise is that government want control and crypto do not offer that, I mean proof of Work coins. The only think they can do is to create their own crypto just like Petrol token and I believe people won't be using it maybe banks
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I think that first counrty who will do this - USA) And after that all counrties will accept crypto also. Then crypto will replace money in 20 years and we will be rich)
Activity: 182
Let's dream about this) I think it will be at least in 50 years when crypto become really currency number two after usual money
Activity: 140
Only if large investors will share with their profit with people from the governments  and they will be interested in this
Activity: 168
I don't believe that governments from all contries will utite and accept crypto in the future. This is very not popular market for the governments  at all because no one pay taxes and money are walking without their control
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
of course it will guide both the parties themselves and others, because the facilities provided by the cryptocurrency will change the future. good for users and recipients.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So to be all honest the governement will never ever accept bitcoin as the lead currency. BUT it might create its own crypto that is supported, the big question is if the new crypto currency provided by the government will be capped like bitcoin or printable like fiat
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
we can never tell unless we are on that specific situation. i dont believe that the government will be 100% crypto friendly because of different stands in crypto if it is considered a currency or a security. we will know if we get there
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
More investors will troop in to cryptocurrency, uncertainty is affecting the adoption of cryptocurrency, people are afraid what will be fate of their investment should government go against use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
If this happens and all governments accept crypto, then my coins will soar and I will finally get rich and will enjoy life)
Activity: 378
If governments will start to accept crypto and they will promote it too then for sure all of us will experience a great thing for the market.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It will be amazing. I can not imagine the total market cap that time. I think we can easily reach 50 trillion dollar or more marketcap . You are right in the world there are too many people and investor didint start to investing crypto yet because of these regulations etc.
But if all goverments accept crypto we will go to the venus i think.
Pages:
Jump to: