Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 19. (Read 2819 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
If a lot of people/governments would start to accept crypto, it would in the first place mean more stable prices and definitely more regulations.

Good thing - maybe.

This would also mean that a lot of cryptocurrencies would be forgotten and so the market shrinks around the most used coins. Also, the more stable prices would cancel out bigger bull runs.

Just my two cents.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 19, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
All countries can not accept cryptocurrency, because the level of development of each country is different. Cryptocurrency can take only those countries whose economies are strong.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I do not think that the problem is in the countries. The question is where they took the money. Of course, these people are looking for ways to legalize, and the state asks it. Now there are no borders for a crypt, even if in your country it is not legal, you can still purchase currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
if all countries approve of cryptocurrency, then a new strong growth will begin in the market. But I still find it hard to believe that this will happen soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 19, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
The problem in FIAT will be solve.
Number of currency and its total value will be known worldwide.
Who knows the number of FIAT in the world?
Unlike in crypto we can know the circulating supply and total of it with blockchain.
Activity: 141
October 19, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
I am sure that nobody will not have disagreements about this useful and promising cooperation and there will be more chances and opportunities for the increasing for both of them.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
October 19, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
Governments and banks are changing their attitudes towards crypto, but I don't think acceptance by these entities is necessary for crypto to become a part of everyone's daily lives.

It needs to be more secure and user-friendly. People rely on governments and banks because they appear secure and user-friendly, not because they're necessarily "governments" or "banks."

Fortunately this is changing thanks to more secure wallet management, insecure exchanges being rendered obsolete, and measures being taken to make our digital lives as secure as possible.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 19, 2018, 08:52:17 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin will have the opportunity to grow stronger! Most countries that do not have a management plan for Bitcoin and altcoin are banned or restricted from using Crypto!
If the government starts accepting crypto currency, this does not automatically make crypto currencies very strong. In fact, the opposite might happen. They might end up getting weaker depending on how the government tries to handle crypto currencies. If they starts regulating them heavily and imposes strict laws, the crypto currencies might become a centralized thing which we do not want.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 03:09:39 AM
I think it will be good if government accept or approved cryptocurrency to be used it will make cryptocurrency spread all over the world and more popular.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
if it's really happen, same as all of the early cryptocurrency investor, I'll become Millionaire, it's not a joke, as you title is all the governments accept crypto, that means crypto market will immediately rising without any bad news attack, people around the world also accept and start to use/invest crypto, current it's only a dream, but I think it'll become true in the future  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

There will be a bright prospect and this market will be really boom when all goverments in whole world accept cryptocurrency and I think this thing will also come sooner or later. I am waiting it happens
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:26:23 AM
If they will accept it but don't control it, I think it's good. What I am afraid of is that if they impose taxes and have a control of it at some point, I don't think it's beneficial to us anymore.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
Yes you are right, but I want to note that there are a lot of countries that allow the use of cryptocurrency, and even many support this field. I would call the main problem of the market is a lot of fraud here this scared the investors.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
so, all we need is to convince the government that crypto is no danger in any way and only brings profit. not easy as it is supposed to be out of government's bounce Cheesy obviously they are panicking
Activity: 854
October 19, 2018, 01:38:50 AM
Our government is actually crypto friendly and that's how most of the countries should treat crypto. It is for the better so they better get in on their game.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 01:36:50 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin will have the opportunity to grow stronger! Most countries that do not have a management plan for Bitcoin and altcoin are banned or restricted from using Crypto!
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
I don’t like when people say that governments will ACCEPT crypto. The word REGULATE seem to be more appropriate for it. If all the governments meet up and regulate the use of crypto - we will have to pay taxes for it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 19, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
There is a long debate about the effect of government's approval, in one side I believe it will increase the popularity and give more secure feelling to the investors, but at one side investors are looking for investment that are decentralised, with the government's approval there will be regulations, which could make them hesitate to invest, for me I think if the regulations are proporsional and not too tight that it could make a positive grow for crypto
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 07:56:58 PM
It will be a good thing to the populace if all the governments across the world accept bitcoin and others altcoins but for us the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and promoters I think governments is going to bring it power into it and force many out of blockchain technology.

I agree, It will be a good thing since because I think crypto currency will help the economical growth of every country , Some people will be jobless because of it and more job opportunities will soon be implemented because of the use of its possibilities to the economy.
Activity: 812
October 18, 2018, 07:54:14 PM
If the government accept crypto there's always manipulation and it will be more regulations they do or in the end crypto will be centralized and it's bad for us because much better to be decentralized than to centralized. Also maybe it may cause of another corruption if government accept crypto
Pages:
Jump to: